Fucking tobacco combustion too!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I was surfing around tonight and started reading some prior posts in the Introduction thread, when I noticed some folks referencing the need to quit smoking cigarettes and that this site was helpful in that endeavor.

I guess I never thought of this forum in that way. I always thought of this forum as a way to get the word out on vaping herb over smoking it. It made me very happy to think of our site as support for those fighting tobacco addiction. I forget that in many countries mixing cannabis and tobacco in joints may the most common way of using cannabis.

I did smoke both tobacco and herb at one time. I had only smoked cigarettes for a few years in my college days and shortly thereafter. I was a lucky one in that tobacco did not have a hold on me they way that it can for others. I was able to walk away without severe effects. I stopped using herb for a similar reason. I didn't know that vaping existed and I left marijuana because of the health concerns with smoking. 20 years later, vaping brought me back to my love for cannabis.

Contributing on this site, I always try to offer helpful advice to those trying to break away from combusting cannabis. There are so many beneficial reasons to do so, ranging from enjoyment to health. For me, the choice was not a struggle because combustion did not have a hold on me. Vaping was simply a better choice.

I now have a clearer vision that "fucking combustion" for some is a great hardship. A hardship that may very well involve an addiction to tobacco as well. I will be more mindful of this when folks visit our forum to quit combustion and do whatever part I can in helping make the transition easier.

If some people come to this site to help curb a desire for combusting then maybe we should consider a support group thread. If vaping cannabis really helps curb the desire to smoke a cigarette then that is a major medical benefit that should be lauded more often.

Top Bottom