• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Fuck you !!!

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Fuck Herr Frump for firing our pandemic team back in 2018! And screw him for not doing anything since January! We are so behind in dealing with this virus. And fuck any repugnant member of Congress or of the Cabinet. This is not a business....this is humanity not your stocks!! Check your priorities and leave your inflated egos at home.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
607076-gal-ng-1.png

Can you think of a worse idea? https://nordicgrizzly.com/product/c...aporizer-with-adjuster-wind-proof-torch-ligh/

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Well, praise the lord and pass the infection!
Florida's done it again, the hits just keep on comin'.
Florida Governor’s Social Distancing Order Exempts Religious Gatherings
HEADLINE APR 03, 2020

Apparently churches are, "essential businesses."
Idk which is worse, denial in the name of god or for the sake of business. Maybe Florida's telling us they're pretty much one and the same in the Sunshine State.
And so, for the sake of the thread,
WTF?

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Well, praise the lord and pass the infection!
Florida's done it again, the hits just keep on comin'.
Florida Governor’s Social Distancing Order Exempts Religious Gatherings
HEADLINE APR 03, 2020

Apparently churches are, "essential businesses."
Idk which is worse, denial in the name of god or for the sake of business. Maybe Florida's telling us they're pretty much one and the same in the Sunshine State.
And so, for the sake of the thread,
WTF?
There's a key element missing in your most excellent post, but please allow me to help; Fuck you Ron DeSantis!!

Tuck

Fuck me. I spilled hot melted cannabutter all over my counter while trying to make preparations for 4/20. Thankfully it happened in the garage and it was just AVButter. But I had been water curing it for the past 3 days. So I was hoping for some mild avb flavor. Oh well. There's always more where that came from.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Went out yesterday with my mask on, a pack of sanitary wipes and some hand sanitizer just to get gas for my pressure washer. Picked the pump where nobody was around. When I finished filling the gas container I used the hand sanitizer, then I used the wipes to wipe down my credit card and the gas container.

Not one person I saw was wearing a mask and I saw plenty of folks including those going in and out of the convenience store without even keeping their distance.

My understanding is that the mask I was wearing won't protect me but it will protect others by limiting how far my germs travel when talking, breathing, coughing. Reciprocity you fuckers!

blackstone

Fuck running outta stash about two weeks ago! I was doing fine but I've lost motivation for most things as it helps me recover from aches and pains from regular activities, and I've been angry and bored mostly.
Fuck having false hopes or dates for new supply even though they all probably meant well.
Fuck the worker at the dump who gave me shit for wearing a mask without having symptoms even though I'm on immunosuppressants, because he thinks I might "get the virus from touching the mask stupidly" or something.
Fuck the seeds guy who didn't like my optional parcel drop ideas and cancelled the order last week.
And fuck the cheeky bastard who brings his dog down my way broad daylight, and night, to shit on the grass where my sister's kids and I kick ball or play.
And the other people nearby who leave their dogs loose to do the same fouling 3 times daily.
And fuck the separation and upset this thing has caused, between young developing minds and older relatives. And the sadness of the possibility of worse effects among the vulnerable.
Although we can still be very grateful that it spares most younger or healthy folk.

I'm sure there was something else I wanted to leave a large fuck about but this is starting to feel better already!

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
A liquor store in my area got busted and fined $10k by the city because they were price gouging bottled water...

You hear about so much self-sacrifice going on during this current pandemic, and then there are turd blossoms like these fuckers...I would have fined them 10K a fucking bottle...and then jailed the pricks.:nod:

mephisto

@Shrike always good to see you around! Lots of old heads still hang out and thats great to see.

Fuck you price gougers! I equate them to the dickheads that would pinch your bag and still charge you top shelf! Fuck You Leon! for pinching my bags all those years. I banged your girlfriend! So, in essence Fuck Me!

I accept that banging another dude's gf is shameful, but to my credit it was 30 years ago........

Last edited by a moderator:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Nice to see another old, familiar "face", @abracadaver

Still slummin' around this 'ole place...think it's still the most well behaved Forum. Getting too old for the bullshit, troll filled shit sites out there...lol

And once again...FUCK anyone that would gouge the public for profit at this time. Hopefully, people have long memories afterward...

mephisto

Fuck you to the administration at my job! The people who refuse to let us know that there are 6 cases of covid-19, IN THE HEALTH CARE WING!. FUCK HIPAA, what about my personal safety. Who do you think has to go into the health care wing to work on anything resident related? Me! FUCK the Director! FUCK the head of Nursing! FUCK ALL OF HR! All of these fuckers are waiting out the epidemic at home. FUCK the person who decided to close another state run facility, rather than utilize the facility for treatment. FUCK YOU! Gerry for clocking in (biometric swipe, of course) before you get a temp scan. FUCK our Governor for holding out on hazard pay for essential employees. Why the fuck are the landscape people still on site? What a tragedy it would be if I happened to test positive, but forget to tell the director when I am adjusting the thermostat in his office. What a total shit show! Thanks for letting me dump this here, gotta go medicate as my glaucoma is flaring!

happynomoretobacco

This is the fucking thread to come to for any kind of dumping, @abracadaver

Funny how being "negative" is now a great thing. All about context...lol :nod:

Glaucoma is no fun...I'd medicate the shit out of that...:cool: :rofl:
spelling out negatie things heals our soul.... so fuck this virus
they also found out its much easier to hold pain while speaking "really bad" than sayin nice things.

Morty

Fuck U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 all the lil' bitches and assfucks who have a 1,000 fucking vapcaps, but had to have the C-Vap to "complete the collection". FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! Here I am, in actual need of a C-Vap, and they've been out of stock ever since I recieved their e-mail. Don't know where my stimulus $$$ is, if it's coming, unemployment has been a unmitigated disaster, and I only have $200 to my name, but awesome you all got to get your millionth vapcap. Nice idea @VapCap, but it's not getting out to the people who need it.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Top Bottom