Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

YeeeBuddy

hahah well i guess my white lab has black balls, who knew? I feel this is the only appropriate thread for this because this thread has no rules. Btw this is what i returned to after 8 hours of work at 11pm, i guess this was the most comfortable position for the one of two dogs in his/hers dogloo(igloo for dogs) so be it. LOL animals never suprise me.

1oi8.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
@YeeeBuddy ... I wouldn't say this thread has no rules... they've just been loosened up a little. I still have to bring out the whip once in a while and keep this rowdy lot in line. :whip: There are a few of our illustrious members that like to push the limit every now and then..... :lol: @dorkus_molorkus for one.... and his posse of shit slingers. :D

I never "officially" welcomed you.. welcome to the forum and this thread. :wave: You say you've landed in the right place, but this might fall under "watch what you wish for." :rofl:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
ohhhhh... look at me double posting.... :evil:

Just a warning for all of you... I'm on a crusade for health. I got myself a personal trainer and have cut out sugar and carbs..... and alcohol.... and just about everything but air. So expect me to be a bit pissy. :lol: This is day 3 and I am not a happy camper. And the exercise hasn't even started yet! In about an hour, I will be one sweaty, sore mess of a person. :rolleyes:

Fucking New Year's resolutions..... and here I thought I resolved not to make any more last year. :\

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I don't believe any of you:nope: bunch of fuckin' stoners:smug: especially mvapes with his new toy:science:. I guess he didn't believe me when I said how great it was:nod:.

All herb has chlorophyll so it should all come out green just different shades. As was posted he said it was just the pic anyhow so all of you hush up and get back in your damn corners:whip:

Because your butter was made from a plant with higher amounts of chlorophyll. That's all it is.
^That and which method used of making said butter could make a big difference there.
I don't leave it simmering for hours,half an hour/45 minutes tops with regular stirring seems more than adequate to me,also using whole buds and a actual cheesecloth for filtering.
I have a nice amount of cannabutter in the fridge at the moment and that looks the yellow of regular butter with only a slight green tinge,one wiff of the lovely smell of it would make it clear it is indeed butter with effect though.;)
There are already some chocolate chipped cookies and choco cupcakes in the freezer of course and i'm pleasantly buzzing along on a cupcake right now as it happens...:brow:

That is cause you used a gram per pound havelock lmfao. Now I had way more bud then butter so there was no way that it wouldn't be green:rofl:
I used 500grams of butter and at a guess about 50 to 75 grams of prime buds...?:rolleyes:
More than that seems wasteful as i suspect you would be taking quite a loss there in trichomes not being bonded to the fat.
And i just want the trichomes,i do not want the green.;)

Edited for illustration:p :
1557204_219182704936407_803763069_o.jpg

1009630_219182484936429_1900910164_o.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom