Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Ok, I think I just saw a new word on Facebook.....has anyone heard of a "twunt?" Is that a combo of twat/cunt? :huh:
I think it might mean "twerking cunt". :shrug:
rs_560x415-130830150852-1024..miley-cyrus-twerk-vma.ls.83013.jpg

:peace:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I believe it's a term created by rappers like "twerk" - It seems that they're running out of words to make rhymes.

I heard someone describe a woman as Vaganal - meaning she likes it both sides! I was like WTF?

The shit my grandmother comes up with, geez. :disgust:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I wanted to share a conversation I had tonight via gmail in regards to a vacuum sealer on craigslist.

MV

Is this unit still available?

Seller

yes it is I had 9 people say they were coming to buy it and all were no shows

MV

What accessories do you have aside from hoses? Do you have bags?

Seller

no bags just the hoses

Next day after I decided to buy the same unit new.

Seller

are you interested in the vacuum sealer?

MV (trying to let the seller down nicely)

No sorry, the same one was on sale at Target for 50 bucks brand new.

Good luck with your sale.

Seller

the one I am selling is on sale at target online for 79.99 like I thought another time wasting loser

MV

Now your wasting my time, I guess I should of fucking bought something from you that would result in me spending more money to get the shit you don't have.

Use your fucking brain and wake up idiot - now maybe you'll fucking understand why nobody shows up asshole. Its's called business tactic and from what it seems you ain't got none!

Lets see - lets buy your piece of shit that isn't in a box or under warranty and then run to walmart and spend 40 bucks on the shit your missing. To me that equates to 45 for you plus 40 more and what's that?

Ding dong asshole, I just saved money NOT buying from you. I have enough hope in humanity that your no shows figured out the same fucking thing.

So, all in all you've effectively wasted 10 minutes of my life that I can never get back!

Send me another fucking email and I'll wipe your ass across craigslist so you couldn't sell that piece of shit for a nickle.

Consider yourself lucky that I don't post your fucking email all over the Internet showing just how fucking stupid people can be.

PS - have a blessed day!

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
About the orgasm? Pretty sure mom knows whether it the kid was hers.

Edit: Oops, fixed.

Yeah, I'm sure Mom knows what an orgasm is and also who her kids are, but she doesn't know whether or not the woman in question received any happy happy joy joy from her baby making session.

It was supposed to be funny. ;)

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Orgasms? On a Monday? That kinda talk doesn't usually take place till Thursday. Pak joins the party and all of a sudden orgasms are being thrown around like candy.

With that being said, Pak - cum around more often. Your making a heck of a thread fluffer 'round here.

funny_free_orgasm.jpg

Top Bottom