FS/PT: Maple PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
**EDIT - SOLD

Recently acquired this this in a trade with another member. Not seeing a lot of action, so off to a good home.

This is a like new Fiddleback Maple Purple Days with a black bison bottom. I am the third member to own it (original buyer and seller is in classifieds w/ more pics). From what I understand, it has less than 2 weeks of plug-in time and far less than 100 stems. Still has "new"smell. Very nice condition. One tiny nick on very bottom. Very minor. Comes with everything that is included in PD package, except 1 stem (only have 2 at the moment). This includes the PD unit, 2 stems, power supply, car adapter, diffuser cup, 2 sizes muslin bags, instructions, 1 unused tin of wax, and the purple cleaning bottle.

Will be clean and shipped USPS priority. Usually 2-3 days in lower 48. More pics on request. Any questions welcome.

Retail for this unit was $210. I would like $5000 since it's a collectors item now lol. I would probably accept less so.....please, make an offer. Possibly interested in trading for another log.

Pbv2Y.jpg

pMnuE.jpg

g9Max.jpg

Magic9,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom