FREE CANNABIS HEALTH SUMMIT!!!

MinnBobber

Is there a page with videos of previous speakers? I am quite behind...
I had asked if any FCer could record it--if that was even possible. No one has said they did that though.

From the broadcast, they are behind on letting people order DVD's / tech glitch for now. That will be offered in the next few days.
The bad news :( I heard the presenter throw out the Show Special Package price of the DVDs plus a magazine subscription plus access to other e-cannabis-info, plus discounts at vendors like VaapeXhale, etc for ........ $67 .........
There may or may not be the option to just buy the DVDs ????

Anybody record it????????

MinnBobber,

biohacker

$67 isn't too bad...... but not sure if it's worth it. The Summit was pretty good, but very one sided/biased IMHO. Looked like some of the speakers could have used a couple of sativa bong rips! lol

biohacker,
Reactions: lazylathe

MinnBobber

The summit was decent. I was hoping they'd spend more time/ go deeper into discussing the endocannabinoid system.

Maybe the best thing was imparting a sense of optimism--that the green wave is here and other states/fed/the world will legalize soon, hopefully. Just by holding such a summit shows that the movement is gaining steam.

The most personal point was probably that there currently exists a sense of shame over cannabis consumption. It's really hard to avoid when it's illegal, when I have to shut curtains/be sure to hide it from neighbors, when I have to sort of sneak down to consume as my wife would give me "the look", and when it's been pounded in for decades that's it is BAD. Shame may not be the exact feeling but it's not being able to freely and fully enjoy the herb as it's meant to be enjoyed. Hiding it takes away from the experience.

The other thing I found intriguing was Steve DeAngelo's belief that there really is no recreational use, that all (almost all?) use is really medical. It's preventing med problems/supplementing the body's own systems. If there have to be two categories I'd call them medical and wellness.

I missed some of Sunday session. Has anyone seen/found a recording, on Youtube or ???

AhBeVapin

Mindful Member Wellness User
The most personal point was probably that there currently exists a sense of shame over cannabis consumption. It's really hard to avoid when it's illegal,

Steve DeAngelo's belief that there really is no recreational use, that all (almost all?) use is really medical. It's preventing med problems/supplementing the body's own systems. If there have to be two categories I'd call them medical and wellness.
Hey now,

I couldn't agree more on these two points.
You're right shame isn't the right word. For me, it's the guilt one feels when one has an indictable secret. My little green secret. The one that I can't necessarily share with some family members, friends or acquaintances. I want to, but i can't, because of the stigma. You get stuck on the outside or on the fringe of some group conversation. Not in or part of the mainstream. Yet.
Moving forward, I think I shall adopt the tag of wellness user in lieu of recreational user. Haven't had a cough or cold in two winters. However, my wife and kids have had their fair share. Could be placebo, but I feel my vaping 1/3 to 5/8 gram/week at 200C or less has and will continue to contribute to my overall wellness.
As will proper diet & sleep....

abv out

Top Bottom