Found a vape in a pub - what to do?

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
So a strange Saturday night to say the least which ended in a crazy pub with crazy stuff happening, including a number of naked people dancing, so I thought well if this shit is OK, I'm hitting my vape in the pub.

Anyway upon leaving it turns out that a mate had found a vape at the pub which he grabbed as he assumed it was mine as who else's would it be right? (I'm sure I am not the only one on this forum who's friends might assume that)

Anyway, it turns out it wasn't mine. It was a boundless CFC2.0 without a mouthpiece and a half vaped bowl.

So what do I do? I feel bad that I have brought home someone's vape.

Our favourite herb is still illegal here.

Do I return it to the pub -see if they have lost property (after removing the contents of the bowl - and possibly sampling the remainder he he)

Would somebody bother to, or risk following up to retrieve a lost vape or would it just get tossed by the pub? Although a very liberal pub, it seems.

Do I just buy a replacement mouthpiece and count my blessings? Although I don't need a vape, I have plenty.

What advice does FC have for this situation?

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
So a strange Saturday night to say the least which ended in a crazy pub with crazy stuff happening, including a number of naked people dancing, so I thought well if this shit is OK, I'm hitting my vape in the pub.

Anyway upon leaving it turns out that a mate had found a vape at the pub which he grabbed as he assumed it was mine as who else's would it be right? (I'm sure I am not the only one on this forum who's friends might assume that)

Anyway, it turns out it wasn't mine. It was a boundless CFC2.0 without a mouthpiece and a half vaped bowl.

So what do I do? I feel bad that I have brought home someone's vape.

Our favourite herb is still illegal here.

Do I return it to the pub -see if they have lost property (after removing the contents of the bowl - and possibly sampling the remainder he he)

Would somebody bother to, or risk following up to retrieve a lost vape or would it just get tossed by the pub? Although a very liberal pub, it seems.

Do I just buy a replacement mouthpiece and count my blessings? Although I don't need a vape, I have plenty.

What advice does FC have for this situation?
Before giving advice on what to do about the vape, we need more information. Tell us more about "...a number of naked people dancing....". Please. And are you in an illegal state or illegal country?

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Yes, illegal state and country (mainly).

That info was mainly to set the scene on how crazy this pub was/is/can be.

Talking to the bouncer he said it was kind of a night for people working in a fringe sector of a certain let's say 'adult entertainment' kind of industry.

For the bulk of the population It's probably not as sexy as it sounds. Fun night though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom