Forum background

Smokey

Cloud Master
I noticed this a while ago. Standard FC forum background reminds me of a pattern I saw while trippin on truffles...may it be just a coincidence? :uhoh:

Smokey,

Smokey

Cloud Master
Oh yes it has some resemblance! And yeah, it's slightly moving for me too! hahaha

Smokey,

Sour Deez

My laptop background is the same pattern just green with a big mj leaf in the center.

I didnt even notice it was the same for a while, until one time when i minimized the browser and noticed i was staring on the same background pattern.

Sour Deez,

Purple-Days

I think ( if my potato ain't been bakin' too long, wink ) the background was a contribution of forum member Digital DaVince

Purple-Days,

steiner666

Serial vapist
i always see evil monkeys in the background...

fcmonkey2.png

fcmonkey.png

steiner666,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
My background is white. The default background made my eyes bleed.

Curse you, evil monkeys!

pakalolo,

crawdad

floatin
steiner666, glad im not the only one. wasnt sure what it was, could be monkeys....i thought some sort of tribal chief or warrior.

crawdad,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
crawdad said:
steiner666, glad im not the only one. wasnt sure what it was, could be monkeys....i thought some sort of tribal chief or warrior.

I always thought it was tribal chief-ish more like a santa claus cat with a fruit basket on his head

JDSupreme,
first FC tattoo? I'd don't think i'd be man enough to get that design in white ink. sheeit when would the pattern end? :lol:

biojuggernaut,

Qbit

cannabanana
Bwahaha Steiner. :D

Speaking of bad monkeys, I frequented the weed/hash friendly bar called The Bad Monkey in the historic and rather weed/hash friendly town of Dali, where I spent some time when I was in in the Southwestern Chinese province of Yunnan (right next to Tibet) back in 2007:

1.1282228373.the-bad-monkey-bar.jpg

Although I haven't been to either LA or Amsterdam in my adult life, I was told that it felt a lot like it there (well, apart from all the mountains, red lanterns, Chinese people and shit).

Now I'll be reminded of the place each time I look at the background - which isn't a bad thing at all. :cool:

Qbit,
Top Bottom