For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

AJS

Calm Consistency
I know I sound like a broken record...
Went to HT today and had another great experience with a new person I haven't had before. After some conversation back and forth, they mentioned they appreciated the good weed conversation as it's not often they come by it. They said we were really "vibin".

I got a quarter of Willey n Waylon smalls as it was "highly highly" recommended (it's what I was going to get anyway). Buds are a nice size and trimmed well, but looks very plain. Smells plain as well like soil. Very similar to the negatives of the Roasted Garlic (he mirrored my thoughts on the RG). Also a bit harsh to vape (probably need to experiment with lower temp on this one).

For what would have been a $30 quarter at 50% off, but $42 at 30% today, I'd say it's still worth it, but nothing to really get excited about.
The thing is with all of the strains so far, the effects are strongly there. My brother agrees as well and says "makes me think they're putting something in it" (as a joke).

I got a gram of Lemon Froze Live Rosin though for $40, and this is where the order shines.
He described the flavor as "The inside of a clean refrigerator with a hint of lemon".
I mentioned that sounds like a nice light clean taste, and he re-encouraged it.

I could not find a more accurate description of the taste. I don't know how that man came up with a description so obscure, yet so accurate.
The smell is more of an orange smell (almost thought I got the orange dream but remembered after my hit and taste they were out of it), but the taste is just a very light refreshing clean lemony flavor. Dabs very well and potent.

I'm hoping to get more good consistency in their flower. I know Prophet is a great strain with great flavor, and Roasted Garlic has great effects, but I haven't found a perfect winner yet. The Prophet I got was trimmed poorly...maybe if I get the 1/8ths instead of the smalls I'll find what I'm looking for, as everything else about it was great.

My brother loves the Bubba D, but it's often their $15/eighths which leads me to believe it may not be favored.
He is highly praising the Lemon Froze flower. If it's anything like the Rosin, I'd love the flavor, despite not usually preferring citrusy flavors.

I still need to try their 5% terp (little skeptical) Gelato Sundae flower.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sales for Sunday, 8/14
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% OFF* Products, Select Live Rosin Vape Carts & Concentrates, Select Essentials & Plant Precision Relieve Gel - $50​
8/15
50% Off Products: $50 Select Live Rosin, Select Essentials & Plant Precision Relieve Gel. Offers cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Select Live Rosin, Select Essentials and Plant Precision products are excluded from discount offer.​
Visit the ALL NEW Curaleaf Tampa Citrus Park on Friday, August 12th from 3PM – 7PM, and enter the money booth for a chance to win additional free products and store credits. Get 15 seconds to grab your way to more savings, and select your top two prizes with orders of $100+. Or get 30 seconds to grab more prizes and choose your top 3, when you order $200+!​
8/14
*50% OFF EVERYTHING: Discount valid at Tampa Citrus Park location only. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply.​
Students with valid ID get an extra 10% off Tuesday and Thursday​
Valid on Orders on Tuesdays & Thursdays only. Patient must present current valid student identification. Offer cannot be combined with any other regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change.​
Fluent​
Up to 60% off select Fluent products and 20% off everything else​
8/14
Special deals on your 2nd and 3rd visits of the month - 1st visit discounted product and daily deals, 2nd visit take $10 off $100 or more is Stackable, 3rd visit $20 off purchase of $100 or more is Stackable​
8/31
Infused Agave Nectar 50% off was $55 now $27.50​
55+ 20% off Saturday and Sunday​
Stackable 5% with in-store promos​
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ... is available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order you prefer.​
Fresh Picks up to 50% off on SELECT products​
HT​
Standard discounts like 20% off first visit, 30% off second visit, 50% off 5th purchase​
🔥Happy Flower Week! - 50% OFF Storewide Flash Sale! // Buy two of the $25 8THS and get one free Bubba D or Lemon Froze!🔥
8/14
Sale excludes 14g ground flower and Accessories.​
$25 8ths - Lemon Froze and Bubba D​
8/14
Liberty​
50% off 1g & select .5g Cartridges • 50% off 1g Syringes • 30% off All-In-One Vapes • 30% off Papa's Herb .5g cartridges • 20% off Edibles​
Excludes Accessories and Devices​
MUV​
Intro to MUV App - get a free pre-roll *AND* Strainprint, track 5 times to earn 10% in savings that is stackable and applies to Verano Reserve Flower.​
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app!

Note, voucher may take up to 24 hours to appear in your Rewards Wallet.​
$15 off T1 and T2 Durban Dream, Cherry Punch, Florida Triangle​
8/20
Buy 2 Get 1 sale - buy any 2 vapes and get a T3 8th or Edible free​
8/15
New Palatka Store - Grand Opening on 8/12 but open now - 30% off everything, 35% off spend $150, 40% off spend $200 AND Free Pre-roll and Swag bag for first 100 customers AND Free Battery with Pod Purchase​
8/14
Promotion valid August 12 - 14 at Palatka only. MÜV Dispensary Palatka is officially open, and we're celebrating this weekend with up to 40% off storewide, free swag, and a Puffco Proxy giveaway​
Save 35% on ounces and 25% on half ounces​
8/31
Vet Wednesday's 30% off EVERY Wednesday​
Rise​
8/12 - 8/15:
40% OFF ALL FLOWER, CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES & TERP SAP
30% OFF ALL TRIM, KIEF, BIG DOG/MINI PRE-ROLLS, TINCTURE & LOTION​
8/12 to 8/15
Deals on Flower & pre-roll deals!
Flower Deals
$30 PM
$27 TP
$23 SP
$20 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
30% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
Excludes Puffco, Gpen, Boundless, Boveda & Vibes Products​
8/22 to 8/25
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap, Save 20% on 2 Kief, Save 20% on 2 Trim, Save 25% on 3 Rythm Disposables, Save 20% on 2 Rythm Disposables, Save 25% on 3 Rythm 1g Cartridges, Save 20% on 2 Rythm 1g Cartridges, Save 25% on 3 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges, Save 20% on 2 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges, Save 25% on 3 &Shine Cartridges, Save 20% on 2 &Shine Cartridges​
Sunnyside​
All vapes: buy 2, get 1 free​
40% off 1/8ths when you buy 3 or more.​
Get 3 concentrates for $240 or 4 for $300​
Select 8ths are $30 and $25​
Buy 1 Dirty Lemons Live Badder or 1 Dirty Lemons Live Rosin Cart and get one 50% off​
3 Live THCa One Plant Sand for $195.​
Sunnyside Chews are 2 for $45, 3 for $65, or 4 for $80​
Surterra​
Take 40% Off EVERYTHING! No product exclusions! Use promo SAVE40 at checkout.​
8/14
Every Sunday, every customer over 55 can save 30% on their entire purchase.​
No promo code needed. Excludes accessories​
Financial Hardship - 20% off everyday - If you qualify for SNAP, SSDI or SSI​
Excludes accessories - not stackable​
The Flowery​
New Store in Miami carrying 710 labs​
New Delivery Zones - North Central Florida​
There are some $20 8ths and a $100 half ounce​
Trulieve​
$15 Sweet Talk Gels Key Lime, $15 Trutonic Strawberry Guava, Black Cherry, Lemon Lime, $20 8ths Mandarin Dream, $25 Capsules 30ct 10mg, $40 Truclear 9lb Hammer, $40 Live Budder Mango Haze​
8/14
25% off $135, 35% off $250​
8/15
Excludes Live Diamonds, Cultivar, Primo, Blue River, Ground, Puffco, minis, trekkers and new flower strains​
Make a Trekker Purchase for a chance at a trip to Phoenix​
8/18
Seniors 55+ get 10% EVERYDAY for up to 30% off - stackable​
Vets get 20% off all orders​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
BOGO Soft Chew Sunday! (Guava (H), boysenberry (I), Pina Colada (S) ) + Buy 5, Get 5 🆓 Pre-Rolls​
8/14
$19 tier 2 8ths Bubble Bath, Dough Lato, White wedding and Trichopath AND $25 tier 1 8ths Cream Cookiez, Bubble Bath and High Society​

His_Highness

Sales for Monday, 8/15
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% OFF* Products, Select Live Rosin Vape Carts & Concentrates, Select Essentials & Plant Precision Relieve Gel - $50​
8/15
50% Off Products: $50 Select Live Rosin, Select Essentials & Plant Precision Relieve Gel. Offers cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Select Live Rosin, Select Essentials and Plant Precision products are excluded from discount offer.​
Valid on Orders on Tuesdays & Thursdays only. Patient must present current valid student identification. Offer cannot be combined with any other regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change.​
Fluent​
8/15
Special deals on your 2nd and 3rd visits of the month - 1st visit discounted product and daily deals, 2nd visit take $10 off $100 or more is Stackable, 3rd visit $20 off purchase of $100 or more is Stackable​
8/31
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ... is available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order you prefer.​
25% off MPX Live Rosin​
8/17
Sale Ends at 4pm 8/17​
HT​
Standard discounts like 20% off first visit, 30% off second visit, 50% off 5th purchase​
🔥TODAYS SPECIALS - 50% Off Flower! // 30% Off Concentrates! // Buy two of the $25 8THS and get one free Bubba D or Lemon Froze!🔥
8/15
8/15
Liberty​
50% off 1g & select .5g Cartridges • 50% off 1g Syringes • 30% off All-In-One Vapes • 30% off Papa's Herb .5g cartridges • 20% off Edibles​
MUV​
Intro to MUV App - get a free pre-roll *AND* Strainprint, track 5 times to earn 10% in savings that is stackable and applies to Verano Reserve Flower.​
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app!

8/20
Buy 2 Get 1 sale - buy any 2 vapes and get a T3 8th or Edible free​
8/15
8/31
Rise​
8/12 - 8/15:
40% OFF ALL FLOWER, CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES & TERP SAP
30% OFF ALL TRIM, KIEF, BIG DOG/MINI PRE-ROLLS, TINCTURE & LOTION​
8/12 to 8/15
Flower Deals
$30 PM
$27 TP
$23 SP
$20 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
30% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/22 to 8/25
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap, Save 20% on 2 Kief, Save 20% on 2 Trim, Save 25% on 3 Rythm Disposables, Save 20% on 2 Rythm Disposables, Save 25% on 3 Rythm 1g Cartridges, Save 20% on 2 Rythm 1g Cartridges, Save 25% on 3 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges, Save 20% on 2 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges, Save 25% on 3 &Shine Cartridges, Save 20% on 2 &Shine Cartridges​
Sunnyside​
3 One Plant 1/8ths for $90.​
3 Good News vapes for $90.​
Select 8ths are $30​
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off: Dirty Lemons Badder, Dirty Lemons Rosin Carts, GMO Badder, Strawberry 2.1 Fresh Pressed Rosin.​
3 Concentrates for $240 or 4 for $300.​
Surterra​
Take 50% off Full Spectrum Vapes. Use promo 50FLOAT at checkout.​
8/15
Take 50% off Full Spectrum Vapes.
Use promo 50FLOAT at checkout.​
30% off Float Vape Carts. Use promo code 30CART at checkout.​
Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products. Limit 6​
The Flowery​
There are some $20 8ths​
Trulieve​
Buy 3 Minis Get 1 Free​
8/15
Pick up by 9pm​
$15 Love's Oven Brownie Bites, $15 Sweet Talk Gels Kiwi Apple, $25 8ths of Mandarin Dream, $30 .5g vape cart Sunshine Haze, $40 Muse Live resin 1g Member Berry​
8/15
Pick up by 9pm​
25% off $135, 35% off $250​
8/15
Excludes Live Diamonds, Cultivar, Primo, Blue River, Ground, Puffco, minis, trekkers and new flower strains​
Make a Trekker Purchase for a chance at a trip to Phoenix​
8/18
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
FLOWER SALE $25 Select Tier 1 + $19 Select Tier 2 Eighths!​
8/15

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday, 8/16
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
Get 60% OFF* Ice Cream Haze Flower and Get 50% OFF* Other Products​
8/18
*50% OFF Products: Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Select Live Rosin, Select Essentials & Plant Precision products are excluded from this promotion​
Stop in today to pick up Select Live Rosin, Select Essentials 1g Vape Carts or Plant Precision Topical Gel for only $50!​
8/18
Fluent​
8/16
8/31
Grow Healthy​
25% off MPX Live Rosin​
8/17
Sale Ends at 4pm 8/17​
HT​
🔥TODAYS SPECIALS - 40% OFF STOREWIDE! // Buy two of the $25 8THS and get one free Bubba D or Lemon Froze!🔥
8/16
8/16
Liberty​
BOGO Everything! All Flower • Cartridges • Syringes & RSO • All-In-One Vapes • Concentrates • Edibles • Tinctures​
MUV​

8/20
40% off extracts/concentrates​
8/17
8/31
Rise​
Flower Deals
$30 PM
$27 TP
$23 SP
$20 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
30% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/16 to 8/18
Flower Deals
$28 PM
$23 TP
$20 SP
$18 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
35% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
Excludes Puffco, Gpen, Boundless, Boveda & Vibes Products
*$10 Citrus Sap SP Flower through 8/31
*70% OFF Select Apparel continues through 8/31​
8/19 to 8/21
Sunnyside​
Select 8ths are $30​
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off: Dirty Lemons Badder, Dirty Lemons Rosin Carts, GMO Badder, Strawberry 2.1 Fresh Pressed Rosin.​
Surterra​
Take 50% off select eighths (3.5 g) of flower! Use promo 50FLWR at checkout.​
8/16
Excludes Glass Jar Flower & Florida Dep Flower. Limit 6​
Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products. Limit 6​
The Flowery​
There are some $20 8ths​
Trulieve​
$15 Sweet Talk Key Lime Gels, $20 Sweet Talk Gels Pomegranite 5:1, $30 Trupowder (Original, Lemon, Vanilla Cream, $35 8ths Banana OG, $60 Do Si Dos 1g Trupod​
8/16
Pick up by 9pm​
35% off Flower​
8/17
Excludes Cultivar, Primo, Minis, Ground, Trekkers and New flower strains​
Auburndale open-30% off storewide​
8/16
VidaCann​
Ground Flower Drop + 40% Off Hybrid VidaCann Vapes + $19 Select Tier 2 Eighths!​
8/16

AJS

Calm Consistency
Sales for Wednesday, 8/17
SaleExpirationMisc Info
Curaleaf99% OFF TAKE IT ALL TAKE ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS WE HATE IT HERENEVER*Excludes Rosin, Excludes Flower, Excluded PuffCo Products, Excludes bananas, Excludes Broccoli, No Cereal Included

@His_Highness Hope all is okay!

His_Highness

SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
8/18
50% OFF* Products & 60% OFF* Ice Cream Haze Flower: Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Select Live Rosin and Plant Precision products are excluded from discount offer.​
Stop in today to pick up Select Live Rosin, Select Essentials 1g Vape Carts or Plant Precision Topical Gel for only $50!​
8/18
Fluent​
8/16
8/31
Grow Healthy​
25% off MPX Live Rosin​
8/17
Sale Ends at 4pm 8/17​
HT​
🔥TODAYS SPECIALS - $20 3.5G FLOWER! // Buy two of the $25 8THS and get one free Bubba D or Lemon Froze!🔥
8/17
8/17
Liberty​
BOGO on Cartridges • Syringes & RSO • All-In-One Vapes • Concentrates • Edibles • Tinctures • PLUS 30% off Whole Flower, Smalls and Pre-rolls​
Buy One Get One Free of Equal or Lesser Value and excludes Flower products, Accessories and Devices.​
MUV​

8/20
Buy 2 Get 1 Edibles​
8/17
40% off extracts/concentrates​
8/17
8/31
Rise​
Flower Deals
$30 PM
$27 TP
$23 SP
$20 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
30% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/16 to 8/18
Flower Deals
$28 PM
$23 TP
$20 SP
$18 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
35% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/19 to 8/21
Sunnyside​
Select 8ths are $30​
Surterra​
Take 50% Off all Edibles. Use promo EDIBLES at checkout.​
8/17
Limit 6​
The Flowery​
There are some $20 8ths​
Trulieve​
$15 Sweet Talk Gels Blue Rasberry, $30 Afterglow 8ths, $40 Super Lemon Hae Truclear​
8/17
Pick up by 9pm​
35% off Flower​
8/17
Excludes Cultivar, Primo, Minis, Ground, Trekkers and New flower strains​
Buy 2 Get 1 free concentrates​
8/17
Pick up by 9pm​
VidaCann​
Chocolate Day🍫 Buy 1, Get 2 🆓 All Chocolates
+ Buy A Syringe, Get A Bubble Bath(T1), Cream Cookiez(T1), High Society(T1), Or Trichopath(T2) Free Flower Jar + $19 Select Tier 2 Eighths!​
8/17

His_Highness

SaleExpirationMisc Info
Curaleaf99% OFF TAKE IT ALL TAKE ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS WE HATE IT HERENEVER*Excludes Rosin, Excludes Flower, Excluded PuffCo Products, Excludes bananas, Excludes Broccoli, No Cereal Included

@His_Highness Hope all is okay!
HA! THANKS!!!! I had actually put together the listing this morning but never hit "post reply". :ugh: :doh:

His_Highness

HT has a bunch of $20 8ths

Sales for Thursday, 8/18
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
8/18
50% OFF* Products & 60% OFF* Ice Cream Haze Flower: Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Select Live Rosin and Plant Precision products are excluded from discount offer.​
8/18
Fluent​
8/18
8/31
Grow Healthy​
HT​
🔥TODAYS DEAL - $20 3.5g! 🔥
8/18
Liberty​
50% Off select .5g Cartridges & 1g Distillate Syringes • 40% Off 1g Cartridges • 30% Off All-In-One Vapes & .5g Papa's Herb Cartridges • 20% off Edibles​
Excludes Flower products, Accessories and Devices.​
MUV​

8/20
25% off $100, 30% off $150, 35% off $200​
8/19
8/31
Rise​
Flower Deals
$30 PM
$27 TP
$23 SP
$20 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
30% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/16 to 8/18
Flower Deals
$28 PM
$23 TP
$20 SP
$18 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
35% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/19 to 8/21
Sunnyside​
Select 8ths are $30​
Surterra​
Take 50% off your favorite Surterra Wellness & Coral Reefer Vape Pens. Use promo code DVAPE at checkout.​
8/18
Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6​
Take 50% off Heights Chocolate. Use promo code 50HEIGHTS at checkout.​
Limit 6​
50% off Float Vape Carts. Use promo code 50CART at checkout.​
The Flowery​
There are some $20 8ths​
Trulieve​
8ths of Reggae Cowboy $30, 1g Trupod 9lb hammer $60, Sweet Talk Gels Watermelon $15​
8/18
Pick up by 9pm​
$25 off $75, $50 off $150, $125 off $300​
8/19
Placed and picked up by 8/19 - Excludes Cultivar, Blue River and Live Diamonds.​
VidaCann​
Buy 2, Get 2 🆓 Mix-N-Match -
Sativa & Indica VidaCann Vapes
Also, enjoy $19 Bubble Bath, Dough Lato, White Wedding, & Trichopath Tier 2 Eighths + $25 Cream Cookiez, Bubble Bath, & High Society Tier 1 Eighths while supplies last.​
8/18

FLelder ent

Stopped by the "soft" opening of MUV Hollywood, official Grand Opening is tomorrow. Picked up some Slurricane, Robots, and Triangle Kush flower, and a couple of Clemintine Muv Plus carts. I tried the Triangle Kush and the Robots so far, I like them. One of the eights was light by .4 and they messed up some entries in the OMMU Registery. All good!! :peace:

His_Highness

I just used a 35% off on a puffco pro 👍
I wonder if we could use that 125$ off on a proxy?
@trulieve
Interesting idea! The Proxy is $295 so you'd need another $5 to reach the $300. Here's the full info on the $125 off $300: Note that the sale "Discount taken on lowest priced item" doesn't seem to apply but I'd call them first.

Buy More, Save More​

Offer is valid on orders placed and picked up by 9pm on 08/19/2022 in Florida locations only. Excludes Cultivar, Blue River and Live Diamonds. Cannot be combined with any other patient discounts, coupon, production promotion or sale. Discount taken on lowest priced item. Offer has no cash value. Returns of any portion of the purchase will require equal forfeiture of offer or amount equal to offer. Trulieve, subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies and third parties on behalf of Trulieve have the right to end or modify any offer at any time. Other restrictions may apply. Please see dispensary associate for more details. Product variety, availability and THC% may vary by location.

AJS

Calm Consistency
HT has a bunch of $20 8ths
Tried the 5%+ terp Gelato Sundae and was a disappointment.

Re-upped on the Prophet eighths instead of the smalls.
Big difference, the eighths much better than the last batch of Prophet smalls.

Smalls seem to be the same size as the eighths consistently. Eighths just simply seem better quality/trim.

Same guy was there, I told him he was spot on with his description of "clean refrigerator mixed with lemon" to describe the concentrate flavor. He was ecstatic to hear that I agreed, and celebrated to his coworkers (love that kind of enthusiasm).

I brought up a particular reaction one of my concentrates had when it was left out, and he said "hmm, was it the sundae mints by chance"? And it was.
Great to see they know their own product, that's all I want in a dispensary visit.

Being disappointed the last few batches of flower, but knowing they have some good ones, I'll probably stop exploring and just stick to the ones I know I enjoy, and pick up cheap discounted eighths to try something new.

Edit:
This page is literally just my weed diary :lol::doh:

Last edited:

His_Highness

RISE: $10 Select PM and SP Flower - Deerfield Beach || $18 PC-PM Flower - Bonita Springs || $15 and $10 PM - SP Flower at Kendall --- EACH RISE DISPENSARY CAN HAVE A DIFFERENT SALE FOR A SINGULAR STRAIN/PRODUCT. CHECK YOUR LOCATION!!!!!

Sales for Friday, 8/19
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% OFF All Products! 60% Off Ice Cream Haze Flower!​
8/19
Fluent​
60% off all carts and Dash Pens and 20% off everything else​
8/28
8/31
Grow Healthy​
40% off GrowHealthy Flower, Master Grower Series™ Flower, Littles™, and Sungrown Littles™​
8/22
Excluding Last Resort™ and Sungrown Last Resort™​
HT​
🔥TODAYS DEAL - 50% OFF Storewide! 🔥 30% OFF VapeCarts!! Spend $75 get a Free Edible​
8/19
Liberty​
50% Off select .5g Cartridges & 1g Distillate Syringes • 40% Off 1g Cartridges & .5g Entourage Cartridges • 30% Off All-In-One Vapes & .5g Papa's Herb Cartridges • 20% off Edibles​
Excludes Flower products, Accessories and Devices​
MUV​

Free Dart battery when you buy a dart pod.​
8/22
$25 Ground Flower 7g​
8/19
8/20
25% off $100, 30% off $150, 35% off $200​
8/19
8/31
Rise​
Flower Deals
$28 PM
$23 TP
$20 SP
$18 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
35% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/19 to 8/21
Flower Deals
$30 PM
$27 TP
$23 SP
$20 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
30% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/22 to 8/25
$10 Select PM and SP Flower - Deerfield Beach || $18 PC-PM Flower - Bonita Springs || $15 and $10 PM - SP Flower at Kendall​
EACH DISPENSARY CAN HAVE A DIFFERENT SALE FOR A SINGULAR STRAIN/PRODUCT. CHECK YOUR LOCATION!!!!!​
Sunnyside​
Select 8ths are $30​
Surterra​
Premium Indoor Flower Only $35! Use promo FLWR35 at checkout.​
8/19
Limit 6​
Take 40% Off Everything Else! Use promo SAVE40 at checkout.​
8/19
Excludes Premium Indoor Flower​
The Flowery​
There are some $20 8ths​
Trulieve​
Love's Oven Cookies Dark chocolate $15, 8ths of Member Berry Flower $25, 1g live budder Mango Haze $35​
8/19
$25 off $75, $50 off $150, $125 off $300​
8/19
Placed and picked up by 8/19 - Excludes Cultivar, Blue River and Live Diamonds.​
VidaCann​
Bring A Friend Friday! Bring In A New Customer - Both Receive A FREE Select Flower Jar
+ Dough Lato & White Wedding Syringe Launch + 40% Off Duct Tape, Grape TR3, Lava Breath, Orange Coast, Mandarin Cookies, I-95 X Lemon G13, Breath Mintz And Cookie Toast Hybrid Vapes || Also, enjoy $19 Bubble Bath, Dough Lato, White Wedding, & Trichopath Tier 2 Eighths + $25 Cream Cookiez, Bubble Bath, & High Society Tier 1 Eighths while supplies last.​
8/19

His_Highness

See below in RED

Sales for Saturday, 8/20
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% OFF Products* Buy 1, Get 1 for $20 Select Live Rosin​
8/22
Select Live Rosin products & Plant Precision Gel are excluded from discount promotion​
Fluent​
8/28
8/31
Grow Healthy​
40% off GrowHealthy Flower, Master Grower Series™ Flower, Littles™, and Sungrown Littles™​
8/22
$15 Master Grower Series™ Florida Keys
$15 Master Grower Series™ Sour Garlic Cookie
$12.50 Sour Garlic Cookies Regular Flower Eighths
$12.50 Brick House Regular Flower Eighths
8/23
August Doorbusters​
HT​
🔥TODAYS DEAL - 50% OFF Storewide! 🔥
8/20
Liberty​
50% Off select .5g Cartridges & 1g Distillate Syringes • 40% Off 1g Cartridges & .5g Entourage Cartridges • 30% Off All-In-One Vapes & .5g Papa's Herb Cartridges • 20% off Edibles & Later Days Whole Flower​
Excludes all Kynd products, Smalls, Shake, Pre-rolls, Accessories and Devices​
MUV​

8/22
30% off everything​
8/21
8/20
8/31
Rise​
Flower Deals
$28 PM
$23 TP
$20 SP
$18 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
35% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/19 to 8/21
Flower Deals
$30 PM
$27 TP
$23 SP
$20 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
30% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/22 to 8/25
$10 Select PM and $18 PC Flower - Deerfield Beach || $18 PC Flower - Bonita Springs || $10 PM - SP Flower at Kendall
EACH DISPENSARY CAN HAVE A DIFFERENT SALE FOR A SINGULAR STRAIN/PRODUCT. CHECK YOUR LOCATION!!!!!
Sunnyside​
Select 8ths are $30​
Surterra​
Take 50% Off PAX® Era™ & DART Pods.
Use promo code 50PODS at checkout.​
8/20
Excludes batteries and all other vape products. Limit 6​
Take 50% Off Heights Chocolate. Use promo code 50HEIGHTS at checkout.​
Limit 6​
Take 50% Off Float Vape Carts. Use promo code 50CART at checkout.​
The Flowery​
There are some $20 8ths​
Trulieve​
420 on 820 - 40% off​
8/20
Excludes Blue River, Live Diamonds, Cultivar, Trekkers, Puffco, New strains and ground.​
VidaCann​
Buy 5, Get 5 FREE Pre-Rolls
+ BOGO Edibles & Double Rewards​
8/20
$19 Bubble Bath, Dough Lato, White Wedding, & Trichopath Tier 2 Eighths + $25 Cream Cookiez, Bubble Bath, & High Society Tier 1 Eighths​

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Picked up 10 budders and two live rosin (they gave me the live rosin at budder price :) because they didn't have two of the budders I wanted), also grabbed a 1/4 of flower, all 40% off (the two live rosins are Blue River so not only did they lower it from 85 to 55, also got 40% off on it).

His_Highness

Some decent flower deals extended for another day - See below in RED

Sales for Sunday, 8/21
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
Get 60% OFF* Ice Cream Haze Flower PLUS Get 50% OFF* ALL Other Products,Get Half Off* Your Favorite Flower, Vape Carts, Edibles, Pre-Rolls, Concentrates, & More. Also, Get Select Live Rosin for $20 when you buy 1 at regular price.​
8/22
Excluding Plant Precision Gel and Select Live Rosin. Couldn't find the Ice cream Haze 60% off.​
Fluent​
8/28
8/31
Grow Healthy​
8/22
8/23
August Doorbusters
HT​
🔥TODAYS DEAL - 50% OFF Storewide! 🔥
8/21
Liberty​
50% Off select .5g Cartridges & 1g Distillate Syringes • 40% Off 1g Cartridges & .5g Entourage Cartridges • 30% Off All-In-One Vapes & .5g Papa's Herb Cartridges & Later Days Whole Flower • 20% off Edibles​
MUV​

8/22
30% off everything​
8/21
While supplies last​
8/31
Rise​
Flower Deals
$28 PM
$23 TP
$20 SP
$18 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
35% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/19 to 8/21
Flower Deals
$30 PM
$27 TP
$23 SP
$20 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
30% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/22 to 8/25
$18 PC Flower - Oveido || $10 Select PM and $18 PC Flower - Deerfield Beach || $18 PC Flower - Bonita Springs || $10 PM - SP Flower at Kendall
EACH DISPENSARY CAN HAVE A DIFFERENT SALE FOR A SINGULAR STRAIN/PRODUCT. CHECK YOUR LOCATION!!!!!
Sunnyside​
Select 8ths are $30​
Surterra​
Take 50% Off Heights Chocolate. Use promo code 50HEIGHTS at checkout.​
Limit 6​
Take 50% Off Float Vape Carts. Use promo code 50CART at checkout.​
The Flowery​
There are some $20 8ths​
Trulieve​
420 on 820 - 40% off​
8/21
Excludes Blue River, Live Diamonds, Cultivar, Trekkers, Puffco, New strains and ground.​
VidaCann​
BOGO Sativa Syringe Sunday​
8/21
$19 Bubble Bath, Dough Lato, White Wedding, & Trichopath Tier 2 Eighths + $25 Cream Cookiez, Bubble Bath, & High Society Tier 1 Eighths​

AJS

Calm Consistency
As mentioned I've been getting sick of the Rosin carts as no matter what I end up burning them.

Ended up going to LHS, and snagged a flavored disposable. Was just $15 after X visit discount, and is pineapple flavored, only one they had left. Hell of a lot better than burnt Rosin...

AJS

Calm Consistency
I need to try some of those sometime @AJS. Dumb question, when you exhale, does it smell like MJ or does it smell like the flavoring?
I just tried testing it with a mouth hit without inhaling and blowing in a closet. It definitely smells like Pineapple, but you can sort of tell there's that cannabis sensation to it. I'm not sure if it's because I know what I'm looking for, or if maybe someone who isn't used to the smell but knows what it smells like would be able to spot it easily. I'm not sure which smell would stand out to a non-consumer.

Definitely nowhere near as smelly as something like CDT/Rosin.

His_Highness

See below in RED for cheap flower

Sales for Monday, 8/22
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
Get 60% OFF* Ice Cream Haze Flower PLUS Get 50% OFF* ALL Other Products,Get Half Off* Your Favorite Flower, Vape Carts, Edibles, Pre-Rolls, Concentrates, & More. Also, Get Select Live Rosin for $20 when you buy 1 at regular price.​
8/22
Excluding Plant Precision Gel and Select Live Rosin. Couldn't find the Ice cream Haze 60% off.​
Fluent​
8/28
8/31
Grow Healthy​
35% off Flower, Cartridges, Syringes, and RSO​
8/24
8/23
August Doorbusters​
HT​
🔥TODAYS DEAL - $20 3.5G'S! $29 7G MINI'S! $5 PRE ROLLS! 🔥
8/22
Liberty​
50% Off select .5g & 1g Cartridges & 1g Distillate Syringes & All Origyn • 40% off Entourage .5g Cartridges • 30% Off All-In-One Vapes & .5g Papa's Herb Cartridges & Later Days Whole Flower • 20% off Edibles​
MUV​

8/22
30% off flower​
8/22
Buy 2 Get 1 Vapes​
8/23
While supplies last​
8/31
Rise​
Flower Deals
$30 PM
$27 TP
$23 SP
$20 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
30% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/22 to 8/25
Exciting deals this week 35% off on everything!
Flower Deals
$28 PM
$23 TP
$20 SP
$18 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
35% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/26 to 8/28
Examples (There's MORE!!!): $20 PC Flower - Oveido || $10 Select PM and $18 PC Flower - Deerfield Beach || $20 PC Flower - Bonita Springs || $10 PM - SP Flower at Kendall
Sunnyside​
15% off stackable discount on all deals and the entire menu through Wednesday. Applied in-store.​
8/24
3 Regular Priced One Plant 8ths for $105 & select 8ths for $30​
Sunnyside Chews are 2 for $45, 3 for $65, or 4 for $80.​
Surterra​
Take 50% off Float Vape carts, including Full Spectrum! Use promo code 50CART at checkout.​
8/22
Excludes Float Live Rosin Vapes and all other vape products. Limit 6​
Take 30% Off Heights Chocolate. Use promo code 30HEIGHTS at checkout.​
Limit 6​
The Flowery​
There are some $20 8ths
Trulieve​
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Minis​
8/22
Pick up today​
30% off oils and concentrates​
8/22
Excludes cultivar, Blue river and live diamonds​
VidaCann​

AJS

Calm Consistency
8/23
August Doorbusters​
HT​
🔥TODAYS DEAL - $20 3.5G'S! $29 7G MINI'S! $5 PRE ROLLS! 🔥
Let's goooooo. Give it another year and eighths will be a buck :D

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
@AJS so do you think if you were at an outdoor bar that had ceiling fans and not very crowded, do you think anyone would think it was MJ? I'm curious because before covid, I would hand out at a place that had an outside bar that wasn't real crowded and I used a mod with a fat tank filled with Wax Liquidizer that was mixed with about 2-3 grams of concentrate (big f'n tank lol) and it seemed no one gave it a second thought, especially since there were some people who were doing the same but I knew they had ncotine in it and not MJ since I knew them.

AJS

Calm Consistency
@AJS so do you think if you were at an outdoor bar that had ceiling fans and not very crowded, do you think anyone would think it was MJ? I'm curious because before covid, I would hand out at a place that had an outside bar that wasn't real crowded and I used a mod with a fat tank filled with Wax Liquidizer that was mixed with about 2-3 grams of concentrate (big f'n tank lol) and it seemed no one gave it a second thought, especially since there were some people who were doing the same but I knew they had ncotine in it and not MJ since I knew them.
I think if you had it sitting on a table and hitting it consistently throughout the night with no attempt at discretion, people could eventually pick up maybe that there's weed in it and narrow it down. At an outside bar though, especially if people smoke, and if you attempt to be discrete and not blowing it in crowds, I really don't think anyone would bat an eye. The smell would come and go quickly and the majority of what they would smell is pineapple (or whatever flavoring).

For what it's worth, I use carts all the time outside and never had anyone look at me funny.
It could always just be CBD :shrug:

Top Bottom