• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

AJS

Calm Consistency
I have had a few days to try a couple of strains of the Select Live Rosin carts and I am not a fan. I don't have experience with anyone else's Live Rosin carts , but these were not any better effects than any of the CDT/BDT carts that I have tried, tasted a little bit heavier...meh :peace:
Wanted to wait until you said something.
Select brand never does me right. Went back a few times and eventually threw in the towel. Couldn't get consistent good results, especially not with their pod systems. Either tiny hits or bad taste.

I don't think we have the right carts/batteries for Rosin in Florida yet. No mater what I try, I can't get through a cart without it tasting bad before the halfway mark.

I'd rather just stick to non-rosin carts, something like surterra disposables, because at least I get the same hit all the way through start to finish.
I keep going back for Rosin tho hoping this time will be the time I finally get it figured out...

FLelder ent

Wanted to wait until you said something.
Select brand never does me right. Went back a few times and eventually threw in the towel. Couldn't get consistent good results, especially not with their pod systems. Either tiny hits or bad taste.

I don't think we have the right carts/batteries for Rosin in Florida yet. No mater what I try, I can't get through a cart without it tasting bad before the halfway mark.

I'd rather just stick to non-rosin carts, something like surterra disposables, because at least I get the same hit all the way through start to finish.
I keep going back for Rosin tho hoping this time will be the time I finally get it figured out...
The carts barely worked in my Yocan Uni Pro, I think it has something to do with the magnet attachment. I'm using them with a VV pen battery, they work better, but the results are disappointing. I am generally a flower guy, have very high tolerance, but these Live Rosin carts do nothing for me. Still looking!!!!!!!!!! :peace:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sales for Wednesday, 8/03
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
40% OFF* Products, 50% OFF* Orders of $250+,
Buy one Live Rosin product and receive another for only $20​
8/8
Select Live Rosin products are excluded.​
Fluent​
Up to 50% off all carts, drops, Agave, Whole Flower and more - 20% off everything else​
8/3
Special deals on your 2nd and 3rd visits of the month - 1st visit discounted product and daily deals, 2nd visit take $10 off $100 or more is Stackable, 3rd visit $20 off purchase of $100 or more is Stackable​
8/31
55+ 20% off Saturday and Sunday​
Stackable 5% with in-store promos​
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ... is available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order you prefer.​
Fresh Picks up to 50% off on SELECT products​
HT​
Standard discounts like 20% off first visit, 30% off second visit, 50% off 5th purchase​
30% Off Stackable with member discounts/loyalty points! Receive a free 14g ground flower if you spend over $75 post discount! (subject to choice and recommendation allotment)​
8/3
Sale excludes vape carts, ground flower, and accessories. Not stackable with other discounts or loyalty points.​
Liberty​
50% off select .5g cartridges ● 40% off 1g cartridges ● 35% off select LHS / Later Days Whole Flower ● 30% off All-In-One Disposable Pens ● Mix & Match any LHS / Later Days Whole Flower Half Ounce for $95​
Excludes all Kynd flower, all Smalls/Popcorn, Shake, Pre-rolls, .5g Papa's Herb carts and Devices​
MUV​
Intro to MUV App - get a free pre-roll *AND* Strainprint, track 5 times to earn 10% in savings that is stackable and applies to Verano Reserve Flower.​
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app!

Note, voucher may take up to 24 hours to appear in your Rewards Wallet.​
We’re proud to partner with local chapters of The Education Foundation to get school supplies to students and teachers in need. Donate 3 or more items to our school supply drive and get a FREE MÜV Pre-roll or equal credit!​
8/13
Offer valid July 30 - August 13​
Save 25% on Flower and Edibles​
8/4
Excludes Puffco Peak, Peak Pro, Proxy​
Save 35% on ounces and 25% on half ounces​
8/31
Vet Wednesday's 30% off EVERY Wednesday​
Rise​
Monday, 8/1 – Thursday, 8/4:
30% OFF EVERYTHING
Excludes Puffco, GPen, Boundless, Boveda & Vibes Products
8/5 – 8/8:
40% OFF
ALL FLOWER, CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES & TERP SAP
30% OFF
ALL TRIM, KIEF, BIG DOG/MINI PRE-ROLLS, TINCTURE & LOTION
8/9 – 8/11:
30% OFF EVERYTHING
Excludes Puffco, GPen, Boundless, Boveda & Vibes Products​
8/01 to 8/11
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap, Save 20% on 2 Kief, Save 20% on 2 Trim, Save 25% on 3 Rythm Disposables, Save 20% on 2 Rythm Disposables, Save 25% on 3 Rythm 1g Cartridges, Save 20% on 2 Rythm 1g Cartridges, Save 25% on 3 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges, Save 20% on 2 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges, Save 25% on 3 &Shine Cartridges, Save 20% on 2 &Shine Cartridges​
Sunnyside​
25% off Concentrates, Live THCa One Plant Sand & One Plant Live Rosin Carts.​
40% off select 1/8ths.​
Select One Plant 1/8ths are $25: Cherimoya,
Face on Fire​
Sunnyside Chews are 2 for $45, 3 for $65, or 4 for $80​
Surterra​
Take 30% off Float Vape Carts! Use promo code 30CART at checkout.​
8/3
Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products. Limit 6​
Take 50% off your favorite Ground Flower strains. Use promo code GRNDFLWR at checkout.​
8/3
Excludes Pre-Packed chillums, Pre-Rolls, and any flower product not listed. Limit 6​
Every Sunday, every customer over 55 can save 30% on their entire purchase.​
No promo code needed. Excludes accessories​
Financial Hardship - 20% off everyday - If you qualify for SNAP, SSDI or SSI​
Excludes accessories - not stackable​
The Flowery​
New Store in Miami carrying 710 labs​
$25 to $35 8ths​
Didn't see anything special sales wise​
Trulieve​
Dark Chocolate Cookies $15, 8ths of Mojito $30, 1G Truclear Granddaddy Purple $40​
8/3
30% off oil and concentrates​
8/3
Buy 2 Get 1 Free 8ths originally priced $33 to $48​
8/3
Excludes Cultivar, Primo, Ground, Minis and new flower strains​
Seniors 55+ get 10% EVERYDAY for up to 30% off - stackable​
Vets get 20% off all orders​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
Chocoholics WEEK: B1G2 Mix-n-Match ALL Chocolates!​
8/6
Buy 3 Get 1 Free RSO​
Ground Flower Drop
+ BOGO Mix And Match Orange Frosted Cookies, Cream Cookiez, Apple Fritter, Tropicanna Haze, I-95 X Lemon G13 & PCK Vapes​
8/3
Select $19 Tier 2 & $25 Tier 1 Strains​

His_Highness

The carts barely worked in my Yocan Uni Pro, I think it has something to do with the magnet attachment. I'm using them with a VV pen battery, they work better, but the results are disappointing. I am generally a flower guy, have very high tolerance, but these Live Rosin carts do nothing for me. Still looking!!!!!!!!!! :peace:
I've tried "live" versions of carts and haven't found one that was a significant step up from standard distillate.

If I'm not mistaken @florduh likes the Surterra Live Rosin but I'm not sure its the "cart" version.

florduh

I've tried "live" versions of carts and haven't found one that was a significant step up from standard distillate.

If I'm not mistaken @florduh likes the Surterra Live Rosin but I'm not sure its the "cart" version.

Haven't tried their carts yet, but I would based on my experience with their dabbable live rosin. Any rosin cart should give you a closer to flower feeling though.

I still firmly believe the vast majority of what is being sold as "live resin" carts are just distillate with added "live" terps. Which probably means terps steam distilled from fresh flower. Unlike a cart truly made from a live resin sauce or something, it will be missing a lot of minor cannabinoids that give you a full spectrum feeling. It's more like tastier disty. And that disty isn't even necessarily extracted from the strain listed on the packaging. More likely it was just made from trim.

A live rosin cart will maintain more minors and terps from the flower strain itself. I've mostly had Sunnyside carts. But I noticed Surterra has been including their rosin carts on their 40% off days recently.

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday, 8/04
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
8/8
Fluent​
Up to 50% off all carts, drops, Agave, Whole Flower and more - 20% off everything else​
8/4
They just keep extending this same sale each day lately​
Special deals on your 2nd and 3rd visits of the month - 1st visit discounted product and daily deals, 2nd visit take $10 off $100 or more is Stackable, 3rd visit $20 off purchase of $100 or more is Stackable​
8/31
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ... is available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order you prefer.​
HT​
Standard discounts like 20% off first visit, 30% off second visit, 50% off 5th purchase​
🔥40% Off Storewide!!!🔥 Spend $75 Dollars get a free 8TH Lemon Froze or Bubba D, $15 Dollar 3.5g Flower!
8/4
Sale excludes vape carts, ground flower, and accessories.​
Liberty​
50% off select .5g cartridges ● 40% off 1g cartridges ● 35% off select LHS / Later Days Whole Flower ● 30% off All-In-One Disposable Pens ● Mix & Match any LHS / Later Days Whole Flower Half Ounce for $95​
Excludes all Kynd flower, all Smalls/Popcorn, Shake, Pre-rolls, .5g Papa's Herb carts and Devices​
MUV​
Intro to MUV App - get a free pre-roll *AND* Strainprint, track 5 times to earn 10% in savings that is stackable and applies to Verano Reserve Flower.​
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app!

We’re proud to partner with local chapters of The Education Foundation to get school supplies to students and teachers in need. Donate 3 or more items to our school supply drive and get a FREE MÜV Pre-roll or equal credit!​
8/13
Save 25% on Flower and Edibles​
8/4
Tampa - Himes location opens on Friday! Celebrate the grand opening of the newest MÜV with 30% off EVERYTHING, 35% off purchases of $150, or 40% off purchases of $200 or more!​
8/5 to 8/7
Excludes Puffco Peak, Peak Pro, Proxy, and MÜV merchandise. Limit of 1 free Dart Battery Per Patient. Free battery with POD purchase​
8/31
Rise​
Monday, 8/1 – Thursday, 8/4:
30% OFF EVERYTHING
8/5 – 8/8:
40% OFF
30% OFF
8/9 – 8/11:
30% OFF EVERYTHING
8/01 to 8/11
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap, Save 20% on 2 Kief, Save 20% on 2 Trim, Save 25% on 3 Rythm Disposables, Save 20% on 2 Rythm Disposables, Save 25% on 3 Rythm 1g Cartridges, Save 20% on 2 Rythm 1g Cartridges, Save 25% on 3 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges, Save 20% on 2 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges, Save 25% on 3 &Shine Cartridges, Save 20% on 2 &Shine Cartridges​
Sunnyside​
40% off select 1/8ths.​
Face on Fire​
Surterra​
Take 30% off Float Vape Carts! Use promo code 30CART at checkout.​
8/4
Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products. Limit 6​
Take 50% off your favorite Surterra Wellness & Coral Reefer Vape Pens. Use promo code DVAPE at checkout.​
8/4
Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6​
The Flowery​
$25 to $35 8ths​
Trulieve​
1g RSO Syringe-Member Berry $35, 8ths Mandarin Dream $20, Sweet Talk Gels Guava Passionfruit $15, "Pre-rolls All Strains $8 (Excludes cultivar)"​
8/4
30% off oil and concentrates​
8/4
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
8/6
Buy 3 Get 1 Free RSO​
35% Off VidaCann Brand Distillate Syringes​
8/4

His_Highness

Sales for Friday, 8/05
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
8/8
Fluent​
All Dash Pens .3g 60% off, up to 50% off all other Fluent products-Mood Carts, red Line carts, Mood Drops, Agave, Whole Flower and more, 20% off everything else​
8/7
8/31
Grow Healthy​
40% off flower, littles, carts, syringes, RSO, Tinctures and topicals​
8/8
EXCLUDES MPX™ LIVE ROSIN, SUNGROWN LAST RESORT™, LAST RESORT™, GROWHEALTHY KIEF™, MERCHANDISE, AND ACCESSORIES. SALE ENDS 4:00 PM MONDAY​
HT​
🔥30% Off Storewide!!!🔥 $15 Dollar 3.5g Flower! Lemon Froze or Bubba D​
8/5
Sale excludes ground flower and accessories.​
Liberty​
50% off select .5g & 1g cartridges ● 40% off LHS / Later Days Whole Flower ● 30% off All-In-One Disposable Pens & .5g Papa's Herb carts ● 20% off All Smalls​
Excludes all Kynd flower, Shake, Pre-rolls, and Devices​
MUV​

8/13
Save 25% off vapes Or 35% with a donation of $5 or more to mission green​
8/5
Tampa - Himes location opens on Friday! Celebrate the grand opening of the newest MÜV with 30% off EVERYTHING, 35% off purchases of $150, or 40% off purchases of $200 or more!​
8/5 to 8/7
Excludes Puffco Peak, Peak Pro, Proxy, and MÜV merchandise. Limit of 1 free Dart Battery Per Patient. Free battery with POD purchase​
8/31
Rise​
8/5 – 8/8:
40% OFF
30% OFF
8/9 – 8/11:
30% OFF EVERYTHING
8/05 to 8/11
Sunnyside​
40% off select 1/8ths.​
Face on Fire​
Surterra​
Take 40% Off EVERYTHING! No product exclusions! Use promo SAVE40 at checkout.​
8/5
The Flowery​
$25 to $35 8ths​
Trulieve​
Muse 1g Live Budder $40, 8ths of Cherry AK $35, Sweet Talk Gels Key Lime Puckers $15​
8/5
25% off $125, 35% off $225​
8/7
VidaCann​
8/6
Buy 3 Get 1 Free RSO​
Bring-A-Friend Friday IN STORE ONLY: Bring In A New Customer - Both Receive A FREE Select Flower Jar
+ BOGO Cookie Toast, Duct Tape, I-95 X Lemon G13, Lava Breath, Mandarin Cookies, GSC & Trichopath Vapes​
8/5
First Time Visitor discounts are applied as separate transactions for the New Customer. Current customer is not obligated to make a purchase to receive a free flower jar.🍫

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday, 8/06
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
8/8
Fluent​
All Dash Pens .3g 60% off, up to 50% off all other Fluent products-Mood Carts, red Line carts, Mood Drops, Agave, Whole Flower and more, 20% off everything else​
8/7
8/31
Grow Healthy​
8/8
EXCLUDES MPX™ LIVE ROSIN, SUNGROWN LAST RESORT™, LAST RESORT™, GROWHEALTHY KIEF™, MERCHANDISE, AND ACCESSORIES. SALE ENDS 4:00 PM MONDAY​
HT​
🔥50% Off Flower!!!🔥 $15 Dollar 3.5g Flower! Lemon Froze or Bubba D​
8/6
Liberty​
50% off select .5g & 1g cartridges ● 40% off LHS / Later Days Whole Flower ● 30% off All-In-One Disposable Pens & .5g Papa's Herb carts ● 20% off All Smalls​
MUV​

8/13
Buy 3 Get 2 edibles, capsules, topicals and syringes​
8/7
8/5 to 8/7
8/31
Rise​
8/5 – 8/8:
40% OFF
30% OFF
8/9 – 8/11:
30% OFF EVERYTHING
8/05 to 8/11
Sunnyside​
40% off select 1/8ths.​
Face on Fire​
Surterra​
Save $60 when you spend $180 on any products. No product restrictions! Use promo SAVE60 at checkout.​
8/6
Take 50% Off Float Vape Carts! Use promo code 50CART at checkout.​
The Flowery​
$25 to $35 8ths​
Trulieve​
Sweet Talk Gels Blue Rasberry $15, 8ths of 9lb Hammer $20, .5g vape Sunshine Haze $30​
8/6
8/7
$25 on 8ths originally $43, $35 on 8ths originally $53​
8/7
Pick Up Only? Excludes new flower strains​
VidaCann​
8/6
Buy 3 Get 1 Free RSO​
Buy 5, Get 5 Select Pre-Rolls​
8/6
*Excludes Mac1​

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday, 8/07
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
8/8
Fluent​
8/7
8/31
Grow Healthy​
8/8
HT​
🔥Flash Sale 50% Off Flower!!🔥
8/7
Liberty​
MUV​

8/13
Buy 3 Get 2 edibles, capsules, topicals and syringes​
8/7
8/5 to 8/7
8/31
Rise​
8/5 – 8/8:
40% OFF
30% OFF
8/9 – 8/11:
30% OFF EVERYTHING
8/05 to 8/11
Sunnyside​
40% off select 1/8ths.​
Face on Fire​
Surterra​
30% off Float Vape Carts. Use promo code 30CART at checkout.​
8/7
The Flowery​
$25 to $35 8ths​
Trulieve​
1g Pre-rolls $8 (excludes cultivar), 1g Truclear GrandDaddy Purple $40 (Free Truclear Warmer), Trutonic all flavors $15​
8/7
8/7
$25 on 8ths originally $43, $35 on 8ths originally $53​
8/7
Pick Up Only? Excludes new flower strains​
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off​
8/8
Excludes Cultivar, Primo, Blue River, Ground, Live Diamonds, New flower strains,​
VidaCann​
$19 Select Tier 2 Eighths + $25 Select Tier 1 Eighths​
8/7
Buy 3 Get 1 Free RSO​

His_Highness

Sales for Monday, 8/08
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
8/8
Fluent​
Up to 50% off select Fluent products and 20% off everything else​
8/14
8/31
Grow Healthy​
8/8
HT​
🔥Happy Flower Week! - 50% Off 3.5G Flower!🔥
8/13
excludes ground flower and mini's.​
Liberty​
MUV​

8/13
30% off pre-rolls​
8/8
Buy 2 Get 1 Free - buy and 2 extracts and get a free distillate syringe​
8/9
8/31
Rise​
8/5 – 8/8:
40% OFF
30% OFF
8/9 – 8/11:
30% OFF EVERYTHING
8/05 to 8/11
Sunnyside​
All vapes: buy 2, get 1 free​
40% off 1/8ths when you buy 3 or more.​
Get 3 concentrates for $240 or 4 for $300​
Select 8ths are $30 and $25​
Buy 1 Dirty Lemons Live Badder or 1 Dirty Lemons Live Rosin Cart and get one 50% off​
3 Live THCa One Plant Sand for $195.​
Surterra​
Take 50% Off all Edibles. Use promo EDIBLES at checkout.​
8/8
Limit 6​
Take 50% off these high-CBD favorites! Surterra Wellness Revive & Soothe products | Coral Reefer Infused Balm. Use promo SAVE50 at checkout.​
8/8
Limit 6​
30% off Float Vape Carts. Use promo code 30CART at checkout.​
8/8
The Flowery​
$25 to $35 8ths​
Trulieve​
1g Trupod Blue Dream $60, 8ths Truflower Reggae Cowboy $30, Sweet Talk Watermelon Gels $15​
8/8
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off​
8/8
Excludes Cultivar, Primo, Blue River, Ground, Live Diamonds, New flower strains,​
VidaCann​
BOGO Orange Coast, Margalope, Trichopath, Dough Lato, & Mac1 Vapes​
8/8
Buy 3 Get 1 Free RSO​

AJS

Calm Consistency
710Labs drop happening soon for anyone interested.
They have flower now, half O, but couldn’t find Pricing. Maybe once it opens.

Edit:
Some grams for $70. 2.5s for $160
Some grams for $50/$60.

Half O of flower for $200 they’re out of their minds tho. They do specify “top colas only” so I imagine some pretty prime quality but nuh uh

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday, 8/09
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
Up to 50% off* the Entire Store! + 50% OFF* Flower & Vape Carts + 40% OFF* Other Products + $50 Select Essentials & Select Live Rosin​
8/15
Select Live Rosin products, Select Essentials & Plant Precision are excluded​
Students with valid ID get an extra 10% off Tuesday and Thursday​
Valid on Orders on Tuesdays & Thursdays only. Patient must present current valid student identification. Offer cannot be combined with any other regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change.​
Fluent​
Up to 60% off select Fluent products and 20% off everything else​
8/14
8/31
Grow Healthy​
HT​
🔥Happy Flower Week! - 50% Off Flower! And $15 8ths!🔥
8/9
Liberty​
BOGO Everything!
Kynd, Later Days & LHS Whole Flower • Smalls • Shake • Pre-rolls • Cartridges • All-in-One Vapes • Distillate Syringes • Edibles • Tinctures • Wax • Shatter • Crumble • RSO Syringes​
Buy One Get One Free Everything of Equal or Lesser Value. Excludes Accessories and Devices.​
MUV​

8/13
Buy 2 Get 1 Free - buy and 2 extracts and get a free distillate syringe​
8/9
New Palatka Store - Grand Opening on 8/12 but open now​
8/31
Rise​
8/9 – 8/11:
30% OFF EVERYTHING
8/12 - 8/15:
40% OFF ALL FLOWER, CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES & TERP SAP
30% OFF ALL TRIM, KIEF, BIG DOG/MINI PRE-ROLLS, TINCTURE & LOTION​
8/09 to 8/11 and 8/12 to 8/15
Sunnyside​
Buy 1 Dirty Lemons Live Badder or 1 Dirty Lemons Live Rosin Cart and get one 50% off​
Surterra​
Take 50% Off Tinctures. Use promo code TINCTURE at checkout.​
8/9
Excludes Single Use Tinctures. Limit 6​
50% off Float Vape Carts. Use promo code 50CART at checkout.​
??
The Flowery​
There are some $20 8ths and a $100 half ounce​
Trulieve​
8ths of Mojito by Binske $30, 1g Truclear 9lb Hammer $40, Sweet Talk Gels Guava Passionfruit $15 - (Truclear warmer with purchase of Truclear)​
8/9
35% off Flower, Trupods, Truclear and Vapes​
8/10
Excludes Cultivar, Primo, Blue River, Ground, minis, and New Flower Strains.​
VidaCann​
Buy 1, Get 2 FREE Plain Milk And Dark Chocolate, Peppermint Milk, & Coconut Dark Chocolate + Buy 3, Get 3 FREE Select Pre-Rolls​
8/9
$19 tier 2 8thsBubble Bath, Dough Lato, White wedding and Trichopath AND $25 tier 1 8ths Cream Cookiez, Bubble Bath and High Society​
Buy 3 Get 1 Free RSO​

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday, 8/10
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
Up to 50% off* the Entire Store! + 50% OFF* Flower & Vape Carts + 40% OFF* Other Products + $50 Select Essentials & Select Live Rosin​
8/15
Valid on Orders on Tuesdays & Thursdays only. Patient must present current valid student identification. Offer cannot be combined with any other regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change.​
Fluent​
8/10
8/31
Grow Healthy​
Flash 50 - 50% off select flower,littles, carts, syringes and RSO​
8/12
EXCLUDES MPX™ LIVE ROSIN, SUNGROWN LAST RESORT™, LAST RESORT™, GROWHEALTHY KIEF™, MERCHANDISE, AND ACCESSORIES. SALE ENDS 4:00 PM FRIDAY​
HT​
$15 8ths (Originally $45)​
🔥Happy Flower Week! - 50% Off Flower!🔥
8/13
Sale excludes 14g ground flower.​
Liberty​
BOGO Everything!
Kynd, Later Days & LHS Whole Flower • Smalls • Shake • Pre-rolls • Cartridges • All-in-One Vapes • Distillate Syringes • Edibles • Tinctures • Wax • Shatter • Crumble • RSO Syringes​
Buy One Get One Free Everything of Equal or Lesser Value. Excludes Accessories and Devices.​
MUV​

8/13
$50 off $150, $100 off $300, $200 off $450​
8/11
New Palatka Store - Grand Opening on 8/12 but open now - 30% off everything, 35% off spend $150, 40% off spend $200 AND Free Pre-roll and Swag bag for first 100 customers AND Free Battery with Pod Purchase​
8/14
Promotion valid August 12 - 14 at Palatka only. MÜV Dispensary Palatka is officially open, and we're celebrating this weekend with up to 40% off storewide, free swag, and a Puffco Proxy giveaway​
8/31
Rise​
8/9 – 8/11:
30% OFF EVERYTHING
8/12 - 8/15:
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
Take 50% off Full Spectrum Vapes. Use promo 50FLOAT at checkout.​
8/10
Excludes other vapes, PAX® Era™ and DART pods. Limit 6​
50% off Float Vape Carts. Use promo code 50CART at checkout.​
??
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
8ths Cherry AK $35, .5g vape Afghan Moon $30, Bhang Chocolate Bar $15​
8/10
35% off Flower, Trupods, Truclear and Vapes​
8/10
VidaCann​
BOGO Select Distillate Syringes - BOGO Gelato #33, Glueball, I-95 X Lemon G13, Grape TR3,
& Mac1 Syringes​
8/10
$19 tier 2 8thsBubble Bath, Dough Lato, White wedding and Trichopath AND $25 tier 1 8ths Cream Cookiez, Bubble Bath and High Society​
Buy 3 Get 1 Free RSO​

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday, 8/11
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
8/15
Fluent​
8/11
8/31
Infused Agave Nectar 50% off was $55 now $27.50​
Grow Healthy​
8/12
EXCLUDES MPX™ LIVE ROSIN, SUNGROWN LAST RESORT™, LAST RESORT™, GROWHEALTHY KIEF™, MERCHANDISE, AND ACCESSORIES. SALE ENDS 4:00 PM FRIDAY​
HT​
$15 8ths (Originally $45)​
🔥Happy Flower Week! - 50% Off Flower!🔥
8/13
Sale excludes 14g ground flower.​
Liberty​
50% off select Whole Flower • select Cartridges • Smalls • Shake • Pre-rolls • Distillate Syringes • RSO • All-In-One Vapes • Wax • Shatter • Crumble • 30% off Papa's Herb .5g cartridges • 20% off Kynd Flower & Edibles​
Excludes Accessories and Devices. $12.50 for shake, $13.50 for smalls, $20 for regular 8ths.​
MUV​

8/13
Save $15 on Live Resin Carts $40 and Plus Carts $35​
8/11
$50 off $150, $100 off $300, $200 off $450​
8/11
New Palatka Store - Grand Opening on 8/12 but open now - 30% off everything, 35% off spend $150, 40% off spend $200 AND Free Pre-roll and Swag bag for first 100 customers AND Free Battery with Pod Purchase​
8/14
Promotion valid August 12 - 14 at Palatka only. MÜV Dispensary Palatka is officially open, and we're celebrating this weekend with up to 40% off storewide, free swag, and a Puffco Proxy giveaway​
8/31
Rise​
8/9 – 8/11:
30% OFF EVERYTHING
8/12 - 8/15:
Deals on Flower & pre-roll deals!
Flower Deals
$30 PM
$27 TP
$23 SP
$20 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
30% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
Excludes Puffco, Gpen, Boundless, Boveda & Vibes Products​
8/22 to 8/25
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
8/11
The Flowery​
New Delivery Zones - North Central Florida​
Trulieve​
Mandarin Dream 8ths $20, .5g vape O-pen Mimosa, Trupowder $30​
8/11
In-store only - $43 and $48 Strains $25, select $53 strains for $30​
8/12
VidaCann​
Ground Flower Drop🍃
+ Buy 2, Get 1 🆓 Tinctures, Topicals, Capsules And Tablets + Buy 2, Get 2 Pre-Rolls​
8/11
$19 tier 2 8ths Bubble Bath, Dough Lato, White wedding and Trichopath AND $25 tier 1 8ths Cream Cookiez, Bubble Bath and High Society​

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Got 8 midnight carts and a new battery for under 200 bucks... I also had $40 in rewards. I'm not mad at that deal!!

They had 5 carts left.. I would've got 4 more... but then I wouldn't have any money to put gas in the boat and buy bait lol

His_Highness

Sales for Friday, 8/12
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% Off Everything (No Exclusions)​
8/12
Visit the ALL NEW Curaleaf Tampa Citrus Park on Friday, August 12th from 3PM – 7PM, and enter the money booth for a chance to win additional free products and store credits. Get 15 seconds to grab your way to more savings, and select your top two prizes with orders of $100+. Or get 30 seconds to grab more prizes and choose your top 3, when you order $200+!​
8/14
*50% OFF EVERYTHING: Discount valid at Tampa Citrus Park location only. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply.​
Fluent​
8/14
8/31
Grow Healthy​
8/12
HT​
🔥Happy Flower Week! - 30% Off Flower! // Buy two 3.5g for $25 and get one free Bubba D or Lemon Froze!🔥
8/12
$25 8ths - Lemon Froze and Bubba D​
8/12
50% OFF Concentrates!!!​
8/12
Liberty​
50% off select Whole Flower • select Cartridges • Smalls Shake • Pre-rolls • Distillate Syringes • RSO • All-In-One Vapes • Wax • Shatter • Crumble • 30% off Papa's Herb .5g cartridges • 20% off Kynd Flower & Edibles​
Excludes Accessories and Devices​
MUV​

8/13
Be one of the first 50 patients to shop with MÜV today and try them for FREE!​
8/12
Buy 2 Get 1 8ths​
8/12
Free 5 pack or disposable when you spend $100​
8/13
8/14
8/31
Rise​
8/12 - 8/15:
8/12 to 8/15
Flower Deals
$30 PM
$27 TP
$23 SP
$20 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
30% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/22 to 8/25
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
8/12
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
8th of 9lb Hammer $20, Sweet Talk Pomegranite gels 5:1 $15, .5g vape Gainseville Green $30​
8/12
In-store only - $43 and $48 Strains $25, select $53 strains for $30​
8/12
Make a Trekker Purchase for a chance at a trip to Phoenix​
8/18
VidaCann​
Gelato X Dosidos Pre-Roll Launch
+ Buy 2, Get 2 🆓 Orange Coast, Midnight, King Dosi, Mac1, GSC, & Duct Tape Vapes​
8/12
$19 tier 2 8ths Bubble Bath, Dough Lato, White wedding and Trichopath AND $25 tier 1 8ths Cream Cookiez, Bubble Bath and High Society​

AJS

Calm Consistency
They really need to build more HT's. Some of the best deals I've seen in the State.
Got my brother turned over to them too! He usually does GH but the drive there sucks and he's had some iffy interactions with their staff.
He got 21 grams for ~$110 at HT and has really been enjoying the flower, says they've all been winners for him.

They have one now with over 5% terps...

Unfortunately, today was the day I was finally going to pick up flower and the 50% ended. I'll have to see if I can hold out a few days to snag another 50% off, I'm sure there's one right around the corner.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
I want one of the new Trekker containers for the small pre-rolls.... strangely I just want the container 😆 looks like a cool altoid tin type deal.

Hopefully they'll do an Indica dominant strain so I don't have to waste some MJ to get the container lol... haven't been to trulieve in a while.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I want one of the new Trekker containers for the small pre-rolls.... strangely I just want the container 😆 looks like a cool altoid tin type deal.

Hopefully they'll do an Indica dominant strain so I don't have to waste some MJ to get the container lol... haven't been to trulieve in a while.
Sometimes I'm jealous of the smokers and their pre rolls :mad:
That was a dream back in college days

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday, 8/13
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% OFF* Products, Select Live Rosin Vape Carts & Concentrates, Select Essentials & Plant Precision Relieve Gel - $50​
8/15
50% Off Products: $50 Select Live Rosin, Select Essentials & Plant Precision Relieve Gel. Offers cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Select Live Rosin, Select Essentials and Plant Precision products are excluded from discount offer.​
Visit the ALL NEW Curaleaf Tampa Citrus Park on Friday, August 12th from 3PM – 7PM, and enter the money booth for a chance to win additional free products and store credits. Get 15 seconds to grab your way to more savings, and select your top two prizes with orders of $100+. Or get 30 seconds to grab more prizes and choose your top 3, when you order $200+!​
8/14
*50% OFF EVERYTHING: Discount valid at Tampa Citrus Park location only. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or regular patient discounts. Additional restrictions may apply.​
Fluent​
8/14
8/31
Grow Healthy​
HT​
🔥Happy Flower Week! - 30% Off Flower! // Buy two of the $25 8THS and get one free Bubba D or Lemon Froze!🔥
8/13
Sale excludes vape carts, 14g ground flower, and Accessories.​
$25 8ths - Lemon Froze and Bubba D​
8/13
50% OFF Concentrates!!!​
8/13
Liberty​
50% off 1g & select .5g Cartridges • 50% off 1g Syringes • 30% off All-In-One Vapes • 30% off Papa's Herb .5g cartridges • 20% off Edibles​
Excludes Accessories and Devices​
MUV​

8/13
$15 off T1 and T2 Durban Dream, Cherry Punch, Florida Triangle​
8/20
Free 5 pack or disposable when you spend $100​
8/13
8/14
8/31
Rise​
8/12 - 8/15:
8/12 to 8/15
Flower Deals
$30 PM
$27 TP
$23 SP
$20 PC
Pre-Roll Deals
$10 Big Dogs
$20 5pk Mini’s
30% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
8/22 to 8/25
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
Save $60 when you spend $180 on any products. No product restrictions! Use promo SAVE60 at checkout.​
8/13
To qualify for the spend $180, save $60 promotion, the total after discounts must be $180 or greater.​
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Dark Chocolate Bar $15, Gels Blue Rasberry $15, 8ths Mimosa $25, 8ths Mojito $30, Live Tero Sauz Mango Haze $40, 1g Trupod Afghan Moon $60​
8/13
$25 off $75, $50 off $150, $150 off $400​
8/13
Make a Trekker Purchase for a chance at a trip to Phoenix​
8/18
VidaCann​
BOGO Tropicanna Haze, Mac1, I-95 X Lemon G13, Grape TR3, Glueball
& Kush Cake Syringes​
8/13

His_Highness,

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Sometimes I'm jealous of the smokers and their pre rolls :mad:
That was a dream back in college days

I still smoke joints... it's really hard to vape flower while out on a boat.... and I'm on a boat 2-3 days every week year round. Just got home from fishing right now actually...

Dynavaps are about the safest vape to bring, because you can't ruin them even if they go swimming... but even quality lighters are hard to use with the wind blowing... so like today, I normally bring a couple joints that I roll before I go, and they are small joints, way less than half gram each... plus a Dynavap omni.... if the wind allows it I'll vape, if not I'll smoke a joint... most days, it's a mix of both...

I've already ruined a couple vape cart batteries taking them fishing... I swear if they even get slightly moist they go to shit... one time it wouldn't stop firing even though I wasn't even hitting it... ruined the cart too, as I didn't know it was messed up until it started burning my leg through my pants pocket... I don't bring them fishing anymore.

Top Bottom