For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

Dr. G

Old Resident
Hello...I am a south Florida patient. I frequent Curaleaf, Fluent and Trulieve on occasion. I feel from my own experience that Curaleaf has amazing deals. I have never had a problem with dry herb. These places also deliver for a small cost. If you are like me-in pain constantly...that is a great option to have. Regardless, I am so thankful that I can just order online...just my two cents.

florduh

Hello...I am a south Florida patient. I frequent Curaleaf, Fluent and Trulieve on occasion. I feel from my own experience that Curaleaf has amazing deals. I have never had a problem with dry herb. These places also deliver for a small cost. If you are like me-in pain constantly...that is a great option to have. Regardless, I am so thankful that I can just order online...just my two cents.

Just throwing it out there... Grow Healthy also delivers, for free. They have some of the best flower in the program and there are great first and second time deals.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Welcome Aboard Dr. G.! - You should consider branching out a bit if you haven't already. As @florduh mentioned.....Every dispensary company you haven't been to or ordered from has amazing deals for newcomers and such. I don't list the "first time customer" deals for the most part but they are amazing and if you're interested I'd be happy to put a list together for you. Also...you should never pay for delivery.

His_Highness,
Reactions: florduh

His_Highness

Sales for Friday, 6/17
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% Savings on ALL product categories begins today! Save 50% on your favorite products: Flower, Vape Carts, Edibles, Pre-Rolls, Concentrates, Tinctures and More! Shop online or stop by today and save BIG!​
6/21
Excluding Select Live Rosin & Select Essentials​
Select Essentials 1g Vape Carts & Select Live Rosin are available today for $50.​
6/21
Fluent​
Up to 60% off SELECT Fluent products plus 20% off everything else​
6/19
Didn't see anything interesting​
55+ 20% off Saturday and Sunday​
Stackable 5% with in-store promos​
Priority Pickup - bagged and ready with priority service - Use Promo code EXPRESS10 FOR $10 OFF $100+ - STACKABLE​
6/30
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ... is available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order you prefer.​
Stackable 10% off when you donate to the Trevor Project - NOT FOR DELIVERY ORDERS​
6/30
Donate a minimum of $5 - Cash donations not accepted. Must donate via the QR code on the in-store flyer. - Excludes MPX​
Spend $100 save 25%, Spend $125 save 35%, Spend $150 save 40%​
6/19
IN STORE ONLY - Excludes MPX live rosin, sungrown flower, last resort, Growhealthy Kief​
Fresh Picks up to 50% off​
Liberty​
20% Off Kynd ● 20% Off LHS/Later Days Whole Flower ● Buy 2 Get 2 Free Runtz S1 ● 35% Off 1g Cartridges ● 40% off 1g Distillate Syringes ● 45% Off select .5g Cartridges​
Excludes all shake, pre-rolls, devices, and Papa's Herb .5g carts.​
MUV​
Intro to MUV App - get a free pre-roll *AND* Strainprint, track 5 times to earn 10% in savings that is stackable and applies to Verano Reserve Flower.​
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app!

Note, voucher may take up to 24 hours to appear in your Rewards Wallet.​
Buy 3 Get 2 free Edibles​
6/17
Vet Wednesday's 30% off EVERY Wednesday​
Rise​
$25 - Florida Cake PM Flower​
20% off select premium flower​
25% off all Top flower​
30% off all special flower​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Save 25% on 3 Rythm Disposables​
Save 20% on 2 Rythm Disposables​
Save 25% on 3 Rythm 1g Cartridges​
Save 20% on 2 Rythm 1g Cartridges​
Save 25% on 3 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges​
Save 20% on 2 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges​
Save 25% on 3 &Shine Cartridges​
Save 20% on 2 &Shine Cartridges​
Sunnyside​
20% off all sand, rosin carts, live rosin, Good News vapes, and regular-priced 8ths.​
Get select 8ths for $30​
Whole flower pre-rolls are 5 for $60​
Sunnyside Chews are 2 for $45, 3 for $65, or 4 for $80​
Surterra​
Every Sunday, every customer over 55 can save 30% on their entire purchase.​
No promo code needed. Excludes accessories​
Take 40% Off Select Products. Use promo SAVE40 at checkout.​
6/17
Product exclusions apply​
The Flowery​
8 for $80 1g prerolls Lava Cake & 777 OG​
Stores coming soon according to web site​
CLEARANCE SALE - Lava Cake-$35, AB3-$30, Jokerz-$35, Ice Cream Cake #5-$35: This was described as a Sunday clearance but as of this morning the prices are still $30/$35 EVEN THOUGH THE SALE ISN'T SHOWING ON THE SITE​
STACKABLE WITH REGULAR DISCOUNTS - NOT SURE THIS IS STILL TRUE - STRONGLY SUGGEST VERIFYING THE ORDER VIA CHAT​
Trulieve​
Gels-Blue Rasberry-$15, Live Budder-Pre-nup-$40, 1g Truclear-$40​
6/17
Order placed and picked up 6/17​
35% off Truflower on $33, $43, $48 and $53 strains - Placed and picked up 6/17 or order on 6/17 and delivered on 6/18​
6/17
Excludes Cultivar, Primo and New flower strains​
New Port Richey location - 25% off storewide​
Seniors 55+ get 10% EVERYDAY for up to 30% off - stackable​
Vets get 20% off all orders​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, non-CDTC-cell, vapes and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Mix n’ Match your favorite RSO Syringes!
Pick 4 and get the fourth syringe for FREE!​
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE distillate syringes​
6/17
Promotions exclude Stanley Brothers and Tikun Olam Strains and Products, RSO, Nano Products-Limit 4 Free Syringes​
Buy 2 Get 1 Free Tinctures​
6/17
Sales exclude Miami and Lakeland locations.​
Buy 2 Get 1 Free Flower Jars​
6/30
Sale excludes Miami and Lakeland locations​

His_Highness,

His_Highness

I've noticed that some dispensary web sites have been updated to display what product they have at a specific location and don't display what they have run out of. This means that when I check the dispensary stock at a specific dispensary location in my area (Northeast FL/Jacksonville) I may highlight something as interesting that's not available at your local dispensary. The sales emails, texts and "sales" web pages look to be location neutral so probably no harm, no foul on that.

If I'm not being intrusive.......How many folks are in which area? I'm in Northeast FL/Jacksonville. Have you run into the situation above....where I mentioned something as interesting and you couldn't find it?

AJS

Calm Consistency
Tampa area. Haven't noticed.
I've noticed that some dispensary web sites have been updated to display what product they have at a specific location and don't display what they have run out of. This means that when I check the dispensary stock at a specific dispensary location in my area (Northeast FL/Jacksonville) I may highlight something as interesting that's not available at your local dispensary. The sales emails, texts and "sales" web pages look to be location neutral so probably no harm, no foul on that.

If I'm not being intrusive.......How many folks are in which area? I'm in Northeast FL/Jacksonville. Have you run into the situation above....where I mentioned something as interesting and you couldn't find it?

His_Highness

710 Labs Email: Our first two releases of our initial product line went really fast. The medical community in your state has shown us so much love and we deeply appreciate every single bit of support that comes in. We recognize that we haven’t been able to meet the demand just yet– after all, we just turned our facility on a few months ago and it takes time to get rooms up and running and dialed in. Not to mention our partner The Flowery hasn’t opened their stores yet so we are holding some product back for in-store pick up as well and they are just operating via delivery right now. When their storefront opens (in addition to more of our rooms harvesting and being packaged) we will hopefully be able to meet the overwhelming demand we have seen this far. We appreciate your patience as we ramp up production. Thank you. Much love Florida. We can’t wait for the next drop towards the end of the month.

Sales for Saturday, 6/18
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% Savings on ALL product categories begins today! Save 50% on your favorite products: Flower, Vape Carts, Edibles, Pre-Rolls, Concentrates, Tinctures and More! Shop online or stop by today and save BIG!​
6/21
Select Essentials 1g Vape Carts & Select Live Rosin are available today for $50.​
6/21
Fluent​
6/19
Priority Pickup - bagged and ready with priority service - Use Promo code EXPRESS10 FOR $10 OFF $100+ - STACKABLE​
6/30
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ... is available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order you prefer.​
Stackable 10% off when you donate to the Trevor Project - NOT FOR DELIVERY ORDERS​
6/30
Donate a minimum of $5 - Cash donations not accepted. Must donate via the QR code on the in-store flyer. - Excludes MPX​
6/19
IN STORE ONLY - Excludes MPX live rosin, sungrown flower, last resort, Growhealthy Kief​
Liberty​
25% Off Jack Herer Carts & Disposables ● 20% Off Kynd ● 20% Off LHS/Later Days Whole Flower ● Buy 2 Get 2 Free Runtz S1 ● 35% Off 1g Cartridges ● 40% off 1g Distillate Syringes ● 45% Off select .5g Cartridges​
MUV​
Intro to MUV App - get a free pre-roll *AND* Strainprint, track 5 times to earn 10% in savings that is stackable and applies to Verano Reserve Flower.​
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app!

30% off 5-pack pre-rolls​
6/19
Rise​
20% off select premium flower​
25% off all Top flower​
30% off all special flower​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
20% off all sand, rosin carts, live rosin, Good News vapes, and regular-priced 8ths.​
Get select 8ths for $30​
Surterra​
Take 50% off Float Vapes! Use promo 50CART at checkout.​
6/18
Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vapes and all other vape products. Limit 6​
The Flowery​
CLEARANCE SALE - Lava Cake-$35, AB3-$30, Jokerz-$35, Ice Cream Cake #5-$35: This was described as a Sunday clearance but as of this morning the prices are still $30/$35 EVEN THOUGH THE SALE ISN'T SHOWING ON THE SITE​
STACKABLE WITH REGULAR DISCOUNTS - NOT SURE THIS IS STILL TRUE - STRONGLY SUGGEST VERIFYING THE ORDER VIA CHAT​
Trulieve​
Buy any 3 flower or concentrates and SAVE $50​
6/19
$53 flower-Live Resin, Live Budder, Live Suga - Excludes new flower strains.​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, non-CDTC-cell, vapes and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
25% Off Vapes + BOGO Edibles
(VidaCann Brand Products Only)​
6/18
6/30
Sale excludes RSO.
Sale excludes Stanley Brothers and Tikun Olam strains and products. Not stackable with other offers.​

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
If anyone is willing to provide me some pointers or lessons learned on how to navigate the system here in FL (choose a doc etc..) please send me a PM.

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday, 6/19
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
6/21
6/21
Fluent​
6/19
6/30
Grow Healthy​
6/30
6/19
Liberty​
20% Off all Kynd, LHS, and Later Days Whole Flower ● Buy 2 Get 2 Free Runtz S1 ● 35% Off 1g Cartridges ● 40% off 1g Distillate Syringes ● 45% Off select .5g Cartridges​
MUV​

30% off 5-pack pre-rolls​
6/19
Rise​
$8 Dogwalker Big Dogs​
30% off entire store​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Get select 8ths for $30​
Surterra​
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Buy any 3 flower or concentrates and SAVE $50​
6/19
$53 flower-Live Resin, Live Budder, Live Suga - Excludes new flower strains.​
$20-8ths-Grape God Bud, $40 Truclear-Banana Kush, $15 Sweet Talk Gels-Watermelon​
6/19
Placed and picked up 6/19.​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Vidacann Products only-Pre-rolls, Tinctures, Topicals, capsules and edibles​
6/19
Promotions exclude Stanley Brothers and Tikun Olam Strains and Products​
6/30
Sale excludes RSO.
Sale excludes Stanley Brothers and Tikun Olam strains and products. Not stackable with other offers.​

His_Highness,

His_Highness

Sales for Monday, 6/20
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
6/21
6/21
Fluent​
6/20
6/30
Grow Healthy​
6/30
Liberty​
20% Off all Kynd, LHS, and Later Days Whole Flower ● Buy 2 Get 2 Free Runtz S1 ● 35% Off 1g Cartridges ● 40% off 1g Distillate Syringes ● 45% Off select .5g Cartridges ● Double Loyalty Points​
MUV​

Buy 2 get 1 Free Extracts​
6/22
25% off devices​
6/20
Rise​
Buy 2+ Rythm Cartridge, Receive a FREE PRIDE Battery​
$25 SP Flower​
$30 TP Flower​
$35 PM Flower​
25% Everything Else*​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Get any 3 Supply 500mg vapes & 1/8ths for only $99​
Get select 8ths for $30​
Enjoy 4 concentrates for $320.​
Get 3 sand for $195​
Surterra​
Take 50% off Full Spectrum Vapes. Use promo code 50CART at checkout​
Excludes other vapes, PAX® Era™ and DART pods. Limit 6​
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Save on OIL-$25 .5g vapes, $65 1g Trupods, $35 1g RSO, $42 1g Truclear, $40 .5g Alchemy Vapes​
6/21
Mandarin Sunset 8ths $29, Sweet Talk Gels-Georgia Peach Ratio 1:1 $15​
6/20
Placed and picked up 6/20 or delivery order placed 6/20​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Buy 2, Get 1 Free Margalope, Bubble Bath, Breath Mintz, Cream Cookiez, Trichopath And
White Wedding Vapes​
6/20
Bulk Pricing-T1 Flower ounce $220, T2 Flower ounce $200​
At your own risk…have not been thrilled with VidaCann flower​
VidaCann Brand Pre-rolls - 5 for $30​
6/30
Sale excludes RSO.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Stopped by surterra today and I grabbed a 1ml cart of of the hybrid full spectrum CDT for $38 out the door. Pretty awesome price..

I mean... a 1ml cart for under 40 bucks isn't really an amazing deal in other states... but when the cart is normally 95, 38 is amazing 😆

$95 - 60 %. That's the 50% sale and stackable 10% from loyalty points... Tried grabbing 5 at this price, then they kindly informed me I only had enough Rec for 1 haha...

One of my favorite carts. I get it every time a good sale comes through. It's pretty tied up at the top for me with the Tikun olam midnight cart from vidacann. These are really the only 2 carts I ever need to be happy lol. But both are normally $55 for a .5ml... CRAZY. Luckily surterra has sales pretty often. Vidacann don't like reducing the price on their Tikun line. I get my military but that's it normally.

One day they'll let us grow and I'll just press my own rosin... Carts are spoiling me but they're too expensive here. Flower at home and rosin carts while out would be the ideal situation.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Stopped by surterra today and I grabbed a 1ml cart of of the hybrid full spectrum CDT for $38 out the door. Pretty awesome price..

I mean... a 1ml cart for under 40 bucks isn't really an amazing deal in other states... but when the cart is normally 95, 38 is amazing 😆

$95 - 60 %. That's the 50% sale and stackable 10% from loyalty points... Tried grabbing 5 at this price, then they kindly informed me I only had enough Rec for 1 haha...

One of my favorite carts. I get it every time a good sale comes through. It's pretty tied up at the top for me with the Tikun olam midnight cart from vidacann. These are really the only 2 carts I ever need to be happy lol. But both are normally $55 for a .5ml... CRAZY. Luckily surterra has sales pretty often. Vidacann don't like reducing the price on their Tikun line. I get my military but that's it normally.

One day they'll let us grow and I'll just press my own rosin... Carts are spoiling me but they're too expensive here. Flower at home and rosin carts while out would be the ideal situation.
man i got a full spectrum 1g cart from them, the float carts I think, and that shit burned up before I was even a 1/4 through it.
used the battery supplied on the lowest or medium setting and respected it. Still didn't respect me back.

Same goes for the curaleaf pods I just got, but they lasted longer. Towards the end, just tasted burny.

So hard to find carts I consistently enjoy, that aren't 40/ half-g

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
man i got a full spectrum 1g cart from them, the float carts I think, and that shit burned up before I was even a 1/4 through it.
used the battery supplied on the lowest or medium setting and respected it. Still didn't respect me back.

Same goes for the curaleaf pods I just got, but they lasted longer. Towards the end, just tasted burny.

So hard to find carts I consistently enjoy, that aren't 40/ half-g

I probably have over a dozen empty full spec float carts here and haven't had any issues.... BUT, I did have one of their cheaper carts clog up halfway through and they let me keep it plus gave me a new one.... As expensive as carts are, if they screw up I'm taking them back.

I stick to the medium setting too. But also usually get .5ml over the full gram because I feel like I'm less likely to have an issue in the time it takes me to finish it.... every cart issue I've ever had seems to be with with full gram carts

florduh

It's a little pricey now, but @invertedisdead posted a pretty simple say to make your own hash rosin carts a while back.

It's a little expensive now, but with 710Labs putting out $50 grams of hash rosin, hopefully the price will come down a bit. Jungle Boys ramping up should help too. I imagine the same method should work with Trulieve's Live Resin badders as well. Basically if the terp percentage is high enough, a light decarb should make the final product viscous enough to work in a cart.

Haven't tried it yet myself because I still have Sunnyside rosin carts I have on sale. But a $25 full spectrum cart sounds better than what dispos are charging. Just need concentrate prices to come down a bit.

AJS

Calm Consistency
It's a little pricey now, but @invertedisdead posted a pretty simple say to make your own hash rosin carts a while back.

It's a little expensive now, but with 710Labs putting out $50 grams of hash rosin, hopefully the price will come down a bit. Jungle Boys ramping up should help too. I imagine the same method should work with Trulieve's Live Resin badders as well. Basically if the terp percentage is high enough, a light decarb should make the final product viscous enough to work in a cart.

Haven't tried it yet myself because I still have Sunnyside rosin carts I have on sale. But a $25 full spectrum cart sounds better than what dispos are charging. Just need concentrate prices to come down a bit.
Trulieve's been consistently having their live badder for around 3 for $115 or so. They usually do the "buy 3, get 50 off" or "50 off 150" which will both qualify there. Or they'll discount an individual strain of their badder.

I've been absolutely loving their live badder, and is the only concentrate that I can truly say I think is fantastic 'for the price'.

Will have to see what 710Labs offers, I've just never done delivery, and not really a fan of waiting. Half of vaping weed for me is the instant gratification of wanting it, buying it, smelling it, and vaping it :)

Edited because I forgot to thank you for the advice, which was my whole reason for posting. So, thank you :)

florduh

I've been absolutely loving their live badder, and is the only concentrate that I can truly say I think is fantastic 'for the price'.

I completely agree. Best bang for the buck in concentrates right now. Especially if you get it on sale. It compares favorably to good butane extractions in the recreational States.

I think 710 ramping up their production is key. Sunnyside needs pressure to lower prices or offer tiers. Trulieve's Blue River Rosin needs to come down in price too. $85/g?

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

His_Highness

Flowery: My first flower purchase from them was pretty good and I've been told by others that they felt the same. They are having a BULK BUY $200 an Ounce Sale - For the sativa lovers amongst us they have Jet Fuel (SATIVA dominant THC - 22.66% TERPS - 1.7%)

Sales for Tuesday, 6/21
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
6/21
6/21
Fluent​
Up to 50% off SELECT Fluent products plus 20% off everything else​
6/21
6/30
Grow Healthy​
6/30
35% off Frūtful™ products​
6/21
Liberty​
40% Off select Oils, 30% Off select LHS/Later Days Flower, and 50% off Runtz S1.​
Excludes All Edibles and Papa's Herb products.​
MUV​

6/22
Rise​
$25 Florida Cake PM Flower​
$25 SP Flower​
$30 TP Flower​
$35 PM Flower​
25% Everything Else*​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Get select 8ths for $30​
Get 3 sand for $195​
Surterra​
Save $25 when you spend $100 on any products.No product restrictions! Use promo SAVE25 at checkout.​
The Flowery​
CLEARANCE SALE - Lava Cake-$35, AB3-$30, Jokerz-$35, Ice Cream Cake #5-$35​
BULK BUY $200 an Ounce - Add 8ths to your cart and use code "MIX&MATCH"​
Strains: Carrot Breath, Ice Cream Cake #5, Jet Fuel (SATIVA dominant THC - 22.66%?TERPS - 1.7%), AB3, Lava Cake, Jokerz, Musty Buffalo, Not Stackable​
Trulieve​
Save on OIL-$25 .5g vapes, $65 1g Trupods, $35 1g RSO, $42 1g Truclear, $40 .5g Alchemy Vapes​
6/21
$30 .5g vape-Afghan Moon, 8ths-$25-Member Berry, $30 Mojito Binski, $15 Binski Dark Chocolate​
6/21
Valid on orders placed and picked up by 9pm on 6/21/2022 in Florida locations only. For delivery orders, orders must be placed on 6/21​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Buy A Syringe, Get A Free 10-Pack Edibles Or (3) Free Pre-Rolls (VidaCann Brand Products Only)​
6/21
6/30
Sale excludes RSO.

His_Highness,

AJS

Calm Consistency
I'm actually ... basically out of weed for the first time lol.
I've got a container filled with mix/match shit, basically the shake of the strains I didn't want to finish, but it's probably real nasty at this point.

Think I'ma hit RiSE and snag some more Apple Cobbler (I) which I just absolutely loved last time. Their top tier is 22% THC, and their midtier is 18%, but has more terps at about 2.4%. And may try their L'Orange (S) coming in at 27.5% THC and around 1.8% terps.

I still can't believe I'm consistently going to RiSE. Always doubted them, but man they give me just such a regular street weed type of feel. Their weed just feels familiar...I don't know what it is.

I LOVE that I can see the terpenes ahead of time on their website. If that wasn't an option, I probably wouldn't be trusting RiSE.
It should be a standard for all dispensaries.

Three eights should come out to $95. Two of the Cobbler and one of the L'Orange. A bit pricier than I'd like, but considering over 2% terps and over 25% thc on some of those, could definitely be worse. I'd have to wait for Muv to go on sale I think to hit numbers like this, and actually feel confident it would be worth it.

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday, 6/22
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
Save 50% OFF* on Flower and Vape Carts and Save 40% OFF* Other Products​
6/28
Select Essentials and Select Live Rosin products Available for $50​
6/28
Fluent​
Up to 45% off SELECT Fluent products plus 15% off everything else​
6/22
6/30
Grow Healthy​
6/30
Fresh Picks up to 50% off on SELECT products​
6/23
Excludes MPX, LiveRosin, Last Resort, Sungrown last resort and Growhealthy kief​
Liberty​
20% off Kynd, 30% Off select LHS/Later Days Flower, and 50% off select .5g & 1g carts, 1g Distillate Syringes.​
Excludes Popcorn/Smalls, Shake, Pre-Rolls, Origyn and Papa's Herb .5g carts​
MUV​

6/22
Rise​
$25 SP Flower​
$30 TP Flower​
$35 PM Flower​
25% Everything Else*​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Get select 8ths for $30​
Get 3 sand for $195​
Surterra​
Take 50% Off Float Distillate & Surterra Wellness Pure Reserve Oil. Use promo DISTILLATE at checkout.​
6/22
Excludes Surterra Wellness Full Spectrum Oil. Limit 6​
The Flowery​
CLEARANCE SALE - Lava Cake-$35, AB3-$30, Jokerz-$35, Ice Cream Cake #5-$35​
NOT SURE IF THIS IS OVER AS THEY HAVE CONTINUED OTHER SALES LIKE THIS WITHOUT ADVERTISING...BULK BUY $200 an Ounce - Add 8ths to your cart and use code "MIX&MATCH"​
Strains: Carrot Breath, Ice Cream Cake #5, Jet Fuel (SATIVA dominant THC - 22.66%?TERPS - 1.7%), AB3, Lava Cake, Jokerz, Musty Buffalo, Not Stackable​
Trulieve​
ALL $43 strains for $25, Binski Dark and Milk Chocolate $15​
6/22
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
6/30
Sale excludes RSO.

His_Highness,
Reactions: Relaxed

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday, 6/23
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
Save 50% OFF* on Flower and Vape Carts and Save 40% OFF* Other Products​
6/28
Select Essentials and Select Live Rosin products Available for $50​
6/28
Fluent​
Up to 50% off SELECT Fluent products plus 20% off everything else​
6/23
6/30
Grow Healthy​
6/30
Fresh Picks up to 50% off on SELECT products​
6/23
Excludes MPX, LiveRosin, Last Resort, Sungrown last resort and Growhealthy kief​
Liberty​
20% off Kynd, 30% Off select LHS/Later Days Flower, and 50% off select .5g & 1g carts, 1g Distillate Syringes.​
Excludes Popcorn/Smalls, Shake, Pre-Rolls, Origyn and Papa's Herb .5g carts​
MUV​

FREE Wana Chew when you spend $75​
6/24
Rise​
$25 SP Flower​
$30 TP Flower​
$35 PM Flower​
25% Everything Else*​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Get select 8ths for $30​
Get 3 sand for $195​
Surterra​
The Flowery​
Lava Cake-$35, AB3-$30, Jokerz-$35, Ice Cream Cake #5-$35​
NOT SURE IF THIS IS OVER AS THEY HAVE CONTINUED OTHER SALES LIKE THIS WITHOUT ADVERTISING...BULK BUY $200 an Ounce - Add 8ths to your cart and use code "MIX&MATCH"​
Trulieve​
$32 TruCRMBL, $35 Muse Live Suga, $40 Muse Live Budder, Muse Live Resin​
6/23
Excludes Cultivar​
$65 1g Trupods, $8 1g pre-rolls​
6/23
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
50% off flower jars (VidaCann Products only)​
6/23
Promotions exclude Stanley Brothers and Tikun Olam Strains and Products, RSO, Nano Products, andretail merchandise & apparel​
6/30
Sale excludes RSO.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Those Trulieve concentrate deals are crazy.

HTCannabis should be popping up down the street from me in a few days hopefully

Edit to avoid double post:
Looks like RiSE trying to bring in some heat. Only strains not discounted unfortunately.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Those Trulieve concentrate deals are crazy.

HTCannabis should be popping up down the street from me in a few days hopefully

Edit to avoid double post:
Looks like RiSE trying to bring in some heat. Only strains not discounted unfortunately.
Very cool info! Look at the specs on them!!!
When a dispensary excludes certain products I take note because .... Now I know which one to grab when a overall sale occurs.

Right now I'm waiting on Queso Perro from GrowHealthy, 777OG from Flowery and Le Mans from Surterra to land on a decent sale. I'm adding your two rise selections.....

His_Highness,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Very cool info! Look at the specs on them!!!
When a dispensary excludes certain products I take note because .... Now I know which one to grab when a overall sale occurs.

Right now I'm waiting on Queso Perro from GrowHealthy, 777OG from Flowery and Le Mans from Surterra to land on a decent sale. I'm adding your two rise selections.....
I had the SAME thought!

That Queso Perro from GH is something else man...love it. Cheese strains are my favorite, and not enough availability, really if any, in Florida. GH has some real winner strains in there.

The Queso from SS is also good but I think more Sativa leaning. It's one of the few daytime sativa strains that I had absolutely no issues with.

Would be interested to have a spreadsheet put together where we can rate strains, or just simply "agree" with someone else's rating. Just so at a glance we can tell what is undeniably dank, and others more hit or miss.
Not sure how realistic that is though.

Similar to your daily deals you post, which made my life much easier, I just wish I didn't have to give quite as much thought as to what I'm going to purchase. I have to do so much research through Reddit and see what batches look good.

I should probably have a list somewhere. Everything is up in my head, along with everything else in my lif- Oops... shouldn't have thought that ... Well, now I just stressed myself out and I'ma vape :freak::doh::haw:

Top Bottom