• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
That really means a lot to me! I chose that user name on a simplistic basis. I meant it to mean "I'm a guy who for many decades has loved to get high" and wish I had thought more about it. I didn't think about how self-centered/narcissistic it comes off. Maybe I should get rid of the crown in the avatar?
It's all good and your avatar is perfect for the name.

FLelder ent

Sorry ...I have to vent a little...

Just got off the phone with Surterra (again)...My last 2 delivery orders from Surterra had issues...first time they called and said they couldn't deliver because they were having car issues and second time they called they said they didn't have the merchandise in inventory anymore, as they waited 2 days after I ordered to deal with it and contact me.....

So I go to Growhealthy website , who has been my flower delivery source for over 1 year, only to find out they no longer deliver to my address. I live in South Broward. WTF

Really unprofessional companies who don't give a damn about your medications or you, only want your $$$.

I need new dispos for both flower and CDT / Live Rosin carts, who can deliver to me...

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sorry ...I have to vent a little...

Just got off the phone with Surterra (again)...My last 2 delivery orders from Surterra had issues...first time they called and said they couldn't deliver because they were having car issues and second time they called they said they didn't have the merchandise in inventory anymore, as they waited 2 days after I ordered to deal with it and contact me.....

So I go to Growhealthy website , who has been my flower delivery source for over 1 year, only to find out they no longer deliver to my address. I live in South Broward. WTF

Really unprofessional companies who don't give a damn about your medications or you, only want your $$$.

I need new dispos for both flower and CDT / Live Rosin carts, who can deliver to me...
They didn't even try to make it up to you?!?!?

Sometimes if you post a derogatory review they'll answer the review with a phone number or email address and ask you to contact them so they can make things right. Doesn't always work unfortunately....I hate when stuff like this happens but it can turn into a benefit if they try and make it right.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I second what @His_Highness said...go leave a scathing review...really put your emotion into it so they feel your anger about. Be Old Man, Get Off My Lawn!!! These lazy fucks need to be taught a lesson...companies nowadays aren't what they used to be...hardly any honor anymore.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Fellow Floridians, do we have any sativa-heads here? If so, have you found anything close to a "true sativa" amongst our wide selection of hybrids? By "sativa" I simply mean the strain acts more on the mind with less body load.

Closest I've found is Strawberry Haze from GH. It's a happy, upbeat strain that doesn't weigh down your body.
Strawberry Haze is my #1 Sativa - and I just bought 3 8th's at $50/each - used the $75 off $150 that they offered again - $25/per 8th is not bad!

GH also used to have "Gilded Lemons", a very bright and sour sativa. I would get this again if it reappeardd

Recently I tried some "White Buffalo", a 25% THC sativa from Trulieve. Nice head high, but not a fruity taste - more woodsy and pepper
"Pineapple Upside Down Cake", another sativa from TL, tastes a lot better. My last batch was all tiny buds, but still good
Almost forgot, "yellow brick road" from GH - very smooth, lots of oil - but only 17%

His_Highness

Strawberry Haze is my #1 Sativa - and I just bought 3 8th's at $50/each - used the $75 off $150 that they offered again - $25/per 8th is not bad!

GH also used to have "Gilded Lemons", a very bright and sour sativa. I would get this again if it reappeardd

Recently I tried some "White Buffalo", a 25% THC sativa from Trulieve. Nice head high, but not a fruity taste - more woodsy and pepper
"Pineapple Upside Down Cake", another sativa from TL, tastes a lot better. My last batch was all tiny buds, but still good
Almost forgot, "yellow brick road" from GH - very smooth, lots of oil - but only 17%
$25 an 8th-NOICE!!

Good Info! Forgot all about White Buffalo....loved it early on but after awhile it seemed to lose its shine for me in terms of effect. I don't know if its because I got used to it or if its because the grow/cure got sloppy. Maybe time for a revisit....

florduh

I forgot about some of these. White Buffalo was pretty good. TL has a bunch of competent "sativas" but I haven't found anything there that competes with Strawberry Haze. Yellow Brick Road is quite good. I feel it's a bit more of a balanced than Strawberry Haze, though.

I still want something closer to a "true sativa". Maybe GH could nail a Durban Poison grow.

His_Highness

When I put together the sales listing I visit the dispensary web site closest to my location. If I have the time I will keep an eye out for any questions posed. With this in mind ... Here's a listing of the Sativa flower I ran into today. In order to end up on this listing the THC% had to be at least 20% and cannot contain "Hybrid" in the description:
Grow Healthy - Strawberry Haze - 22.01 THC%​
Rise - L'Orange - THC 22.23% CBD 0.04%​
Rise - Love Affair - THC 21.07% CBD 0.03% - Sale 2 for $40
Rise - White Durban - THC 22.01% CBD 0.03%​
Rise - Shrieker - THC 22.12% CBD 0.04% - Sale 4 for $100
Flowery - Jet Fuel OG - THC 22.66%​
Trulieve - Jack Herer - THC 20% - $43​
VidaCann - Durban Poison - THC 21.62%​
VidaCann -Margalope - THC 20.24%​
VidaCann - Super Lemon Haze - THC 21.16%​

@FLelder ent - I would have looked into a better delivery for your location since you sound like you're giving up on Surterra but I needed more demographic info. Maybe a zip code?

Sales for Friday, 4/08
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% off flower and 40% off other products​
4/14
Concentrates, Select Live Rosin products and Select XBites are excluded​
Fluent​
Up to 55% off on select Fluent Products AND 25% off everything else​
4/10
55+ 20% off Saturday and Sunday​
Stackable 5% with in-store promos​
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ... is available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order you prefer.​
Fresh Picks - Up to 50% off select products​
Mandarin Sunset Closeout - Ground 7g $25 18.4% THC, Littles 8ths for $35 21.63% THC​
Liberty​
Up to 30% Off all Whole Flower​
Excludes Papa's Herb cartridges, all shake, popcorn and pre-rolls​
20% Off all Origyn​
40% Off .5g Carts​
30% Off 1g Carts​
MUV​
Spend $150+ and get 50% off​
4/8
Some very high THC strains will come in around $33​
Vet Wednesday's 30% off EVERY Wednesday​
Rise​
2 for $40 - Select Special Flower​
(Rebel Sour & Love Affair)​
4 for $100 - Select PM Flower​
(Velvet Glove, Julius Caesar, FMJ, Queen Heron, Lazy Lightning, Phone Home, Shrieker)​
2 for $70 - Select Premium Flower​
(Florida Cake & Ice Cream Cake).​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Save 25% on 3 Rhythm disposables​
Save 20% on 2 Rhythm disposables​
Save 25% on 3 Rythm 1g Cartridges​
Save 20% on 2 Rythm 1g Cartridges​
Save 25% on 3 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges​
Save 20% on 2 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges​
Save 25% on 3 &Shine Cartridges​
Save 20% on 2 &Shine Cartridges​
Sunnyside​
Get two 8ths and a rosin cart for $120​
5 whole flower pre-rolls for $60​
3 sand for $195​
Save 50% on left overs when you buy a Supply or Good News vape​
4 concentrates for $320​
Select 8ths for $30​
Surterra​
Spend $420 before 420 - Stackable w/ loyalty and daily promos

From 3/20 until 4/20, spend $420 to unlock a 10% discount you can use as many times as you want until 4/20.​
4/20
Excludes accessories.​
Spend $420 before 420 - Win a year of free cannabis and so much more!
Spend $420 before April 20 for your chance to win the dopest prize we’ve ever given out.

Every customer who spends $420 before April 20, 2022, will automatically be entered to win.​
4/20
One year of free cannabis ($200 per month in store credit)
Tour of our Grow Facility for you and five friends
One night in a hotel + transportation to and from the Grow
Plus unlock a 10% stackable discount — and all you need to do is shop!​
Save $80 when you spend $200 on any products. Use promo code SAVE80 at checkout.​
4/8
No product restrictions!​
Every Sunday, every customer over 55 can save 30% on their entire purchase.​
No promo code needed. Excludes accessories​
The Flowery​
No Stores - $5 off select 8th strains.​
Trulieve​
Sweet Talk Chocolate Bars - $10​
4/8
$53 strains for $35​
4/8
1g Truclear (Non-CDT) $35​
4/8
1g Trupods - $60​
4/8
Momenta RSO Tincture 600mg - Buy 2 Get a free pre-roll​
4/8
Seniors 55+ get 10% EVERYDAY for up to 30% off - stackable​
Vets get 20% off all orders​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
30% off Hybrid Vapes​
4/8
Excludes RSO​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO 4 packs​
4/8

iammyself

Fellow Floridians, do we have any sativa-heads here? If so, have you found anything close to a "true sativa" amongst our wide selection of hybrids? By "sativa" I simply mean the strain acts more on the mind with less body load.

Closest I've found is Strawberry Haze from GH. It's a happy, upbeat strain that doesn't weigh down your body.
I was going to suggest the Strawberry Haze, but you already tried that one. The other sativa I’ve had that feels like a true sativa is Miami Mango at Trulieve. I have a gram of the live budder that I’m going through now. It is extremely tasty, I think it’s like 13% terps. I feel it has very strong mind effects, I feel it behind the eyes and the top of the head.

florduh

I was going to suggest the Strawberry Haze, but you already tried that one. The other sativa I’ve had that feels like a true sativa is Miami Mango at Trulieve. I have a gram of the live budder that I’m going through now. It is extremely tasty, I think it’s like 13% terps. I feel it has very strong mind effects, I feel it behind the eyes and the top of the head.

Thanks dude! That's one I've never heard of. Exact kind of effects I'm looking for.

I was more asking about flower, but you reminded me. A good "sativa" feeling TL live budder strain for me was Sour Diesel. Very happy that BHO is on the menu in FL now. Here's the Sour Diesel:

FLelder ent

@FLelder ent - I would have looked into a better delivery for your location since you sound like you're giving up on Surterra but I needed more demographic info. Maybe a zip code?
33021....I was happy with GH for flower but they reduced their delivery area recently, I started ordering carts and some flower from surterra but they have been a little unreliable recently. I tried Curleaf delivery also. I have TL, LHS, and Rise nearby, stopped going to TL years ago because of all their problems. VidaCann, I'd like to get some Tikun carts, it seems that the website does not reflect the sale price, so I am a little concerned about ordering, does anybody use them for delivery?. I need a MUV nearby or that would deliver. TIA :peace:

His_Highness

33021....I was happy with GH for flower but they reduced their delivery area recently, I started ordering carts and some flower from surterra but they have been a little unreliable recently. I tried Curleaf delivery also. I have TL, LHS, and Rise nearby, stopped going to TL years ago because of all their problems. VidaCann, I'd like to get some Tikun carts, it seems that the website does not reflect the sale price, so I am a little concerned about ordering, does anybody use them for delivery?. I need a MUV nearby or that would deliver. TIA :peace:
I used to feel the same way about TL...unreliable stock, every delivery an issue in terms of timing / price and horrible customer service. What used to make me nuts was how they'd screw it up with nothing more than a "Oh well". The TLs around me got their shit "mostly" together now and every time they mess it up it's been minor and made right. You might want to give them another try. There's a TL coming to Hollywood, FL as well.

Here's the response from the TL chat that services your area: "This is for the Aventura Delivery Hub. This hub is having issues with its ordering system. If you wish to place an order for delivery we will have to place it as a manual order. Manual orders will take an additional 24-48 hours on top of the original 24-48 hour processing time to be placed by the store. If you need your medication sooner, I can check inventory at a different location and assist you with placing an order today." - The chat queue took 10 minutes to get someone.

Another suggestion - I've tried the full spectrum/high end carts from Vidacann and Surterra and right now I'd suggest the TL Muse Live Sauz carts instead. I don't claim to know what's in them but its one of the few carts that gave us a full spectrum feeling.

Vidacann is one of those dispensary's that doesn't update the "sale" price for the purchase on the site. You get the final price when the product is delivered or picked up.

The MUV location for your zip code is Deerfield Beach. Delivery info: "Deerfield Beach does offer marijuana delivery! Patients within a 20-mile radius can receive MÜV Meds right to their doorstep. Orders must be placed 24 hours in advance". This location is 20.97 miles from 33021.

The LHS location for delivery to 33021 is (I have no experience with LHS):
Save 5% Off Your Online Order
Save an additional 5% on your online order by using code SAVE5 at checkout. This offer is stackable and may be combined with other promotional offers. Valid for multiple online orders through April 30 at 8:29 PM EST. Not redeemable on in-store purchases.
Hollywood
2119 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, FL, 33020
Today's Hours: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Couldn't find a delivery from RISE to 33021.

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday, 4/09
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
4/14
Fluent​
4/10
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ... is available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order you prefer.​
Mandarin Sunset Closeout - Ground 7g $25 18.4% THC, Littles 8ths for $35 21.63% THC​
Liberty​
20% Off all Origyn​
40% Off .5g Carts​
30% Off 1g Carts​
MUV​
Buy 2 get 1 Edibles​
4/10
Rise​
(Velvet Glove, Julius Caesar, FMJ, Queen Heron, Lazy Lightning, Phone Home, Shrieker)​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
3 sand for $195​
4 concentrates for $320​
Select 8ths for $30​
Surterra​

From 3/20 until 4/20, spend $420 to unlock a 10% discount you can use as many times as you want until 4/20.​
4/20
Excludes accessories.​
Spend $420 before April 20 for your chance to win the dopest prize we’ve ever given out.

Every customer who spends $420 before April 20, 2022, will automatically be entered to win.​
4/20
FREE pack of Heights Mints, Coral Reefer Fruit Chews or Surterra Wellness Lozenges when you spend $120 or more!

Use promo code SPEND120 at checkout.​
4/9
Excludes Heights Chocolate. Limit one free product​
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Select Pre-rolls $50​
4/9
Gels $15​
4/9
$43 strains for $25​
4/9
1g RSO Syringe $30​
4/9
Spend $85 get a cultivar t-shirt OR spend $150 get the t-shirt and a hat.​
4/9
Spend $200 save $80​
4/10
Excludes daily deals, cultivar, Live Suga, Blue River and Primo​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
40% off Sativa and Indica vapes (Sunbeam location customer party - 40% Off Storewide - 10am to 4pm - Music, etc.)
4/9
Excludes RSO​

His_Highness,

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
@FLelder ent 33021 is the zip code I grew up in, depending on how old you are, we may have crossed paths. My block was Monroe Street between 44th and 46th avenue....wow, when I saw 33021 a bunch of old memories washed over me...during the season, playing football and baseball in the street, berry wars (tossing berries at each other since different ones were everywhere), playing war games between the yards, tree forts, the beginnings of JL Audio (my next door neighbor, middle of the three boys, the "L" in JL Audio, Lucio, started with Speaker Warehouse)...wow...thank you for that :)

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday, 4/10
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
4/14
Fluent​
4/10
Grow Healthy​
Liberty​
20% Off all Origyn​
40% Off .5g Carts​
30% Off 1g Carts​
MUV​
Buy 2 get 1 Edibles​
4/10
Rise​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
3 sand for $195​
4 concentrates for $320​
Select 8ths for $30​
Surterra​

4/20
Excludes accessories.​

4/20
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Binski ChocolateVars $15-daily deal​
4/10
$58 Truflower $40-daily deal​
4/10
Bellamy Bros Afterglow & Big Love​
1g Trupods $60-daily deal​
4/10
.5g Vapes $25-daily deal​
4/10
1g vapes $50-daily deal​
4/10
Spend $200 save $80​
4/10
Excludes daily deals, cultivar, Live Suga, Blue River and Primo​
VidaCann​
35% off Tikun and Stanley Bros products​
4/10
Excludes RSO​
Mix n’ Match your favorite RSO Syringes!
Pick 4 and get the fourth syringe for FREE!​

His_Highness

Sales for Monday, 4/11
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
4/14
Fluent​
4/11
Grow Healthy​
Buy 1 Get 1 carts / syringes
4/12
Liberty​
20% Off all Origyn​
40% Off .5g Carts​
30% Off 1g Carts​
MUV​
Buy 3 Get 1 - 8ths​
4/11
Intro to MUV App - get a free pre-roll​
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app!

Note, voucher may take up to 24 hours to appear in your Rewards Wallet.​
Rise​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
20% off Sunnyside Chews, One Plant Rosin carts, 1g concentrates and Sand​
Leftovers 30% off​
Select 8ths for $30​
Surterra​

4/20
Excludes accessories.​

4/20
Take 50% off Edibles! Use promo code EDIBLES at checkout.
4/11
Limit 6​
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Buy any 2 O.pen items and get 25% off​
4/11
VidaCann​
Buy 2 Get 1 Free - pre-rolls, tinctures, topicals and edibles​
4/11
Excludes RSO​

FLelder ent

I used to feel the same way about TL...unreliable stock, every delivery an issue in terms of timing / price and horrible customer service. What used to make me nuts was how they'd screw it up with nothing more than a "Oh well". The TLs around me got their shit "mostly" together now and every time they mess it up it's been minor and made right. You might want to give them another try. There's a TL coming to Hollywood, FL as well.

Thanks for all the effort, I appreciate it.

This is the current plan, I am going to give TL another try, hopefully things will be better this time. This will fill both my flower needs and my vape cart needs. I'll still try Surterra delivery, and check LHS and Rise for sales 🤞

I don't understand why the Vidacann website doesn't reflect the sale prices, makes me nervous about ordering delivery.
Anybody have any experience with Vidacann delivery?

Thanks again :peace:

His_Highness

Thanks for all the effort, I appreciate it.

This is the current plan, I am going to give TL another try, hopefully things will be better this time. This will fill both my flower needs and my vape cart needs. I'll still try Surterra delivery, and check LHS and Rise for sales 🤞

I don't understand why the Vidacann website doesn't reflect the sale prices, makes me nervous about ordering delivery.
Anybody have any experience with Vidacann delivery?

Thanks again :peace:
VidaCann's not displaying the final price on the order isn't that uncommon. It used to be the norm for the majority of the dispensaries. My guess is that it's too costly to update the web site with on-demand order calculations or they are using software supplied by a third party.

Whether the dispensary calculates the final order price on submission or at pickup/delivery time I always calculate the final price myself and create a document that contains:
- my calculations
- a screen print of the sale used (that includes the details behind the sale)
- a screen print of the order itself.

If I was concerned about the calcs/price from the dispensary I would contact them after the delivery is scheduled and ask them if the final order price agrees with your calcs. My usual approach - I just present my document if the final order price is higher than what I calculated when delivered. They call it in which is usually pretty quick and since they are using my document they can speak to what the difference is easily.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday, 4/12
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
4/14
Fluent​
4/12
Grow Healthy​
Buy 1 Get 1 carts / syringes​
4/12
Liberty​
50% Off .5g and 1g Carts​
Excludes All Popcorn, Shake, and Pre-rolls, Papa's Herb cartridges​
40% Off 1g Distillate Syringes​
30% off on select Whole Flower​
MUV​
Buy 3 Get 1 - 8ths​
4/12
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app!

Rise​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Leftovers 30% off​
Select 8ths for $30​
Surterra​

4/20
Excludes accessories.​

4/20
Save $60 when you spend $180 on any products. Use promo code SAVE60 at checkout.​
4/12
No product restrictions!​
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Love's oven - Dark chocolate cookies / Chocolate Chip Cookies​
4/12
VidaCann​
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Distillate Syringes​
4/12
Excludes RSO​

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday, 4/13
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
4/14
Fluent​
4/13
Grow Healthy​
Mandarin Sunset Closeout - Ground 7g $25 18.4% THC, Littles 8ths for $22.75 21.63% THC​
Good Dawg Littles $22.75 THC% 21.3​
Liberty​
20% Off Popcorn, Shake, and Pre-Rolls​
Excludes all edibles and devices.​
25% Off Papa's Herb .5g Carts​
30% Off 1g Carts​
40% Off .5g Carts, Whole Flower, 1g Distillate Syringes, and Origyn product
USE CODE "SAVE5" for an additional 5% off your ONLINE order
MUV​
Buy 3 Get 1 - WANA soft chews​
4/14

Rise​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Leftovers 30% off​
Select 8ths for $30​
Surterra​

4/20
Excludes accessories.​

4/20
Buy 1 Get 1 FREE - of Sunburn (18.4% THC) or Citrus Tsunami (13.8% THC). Use promo code 50FLWR at checkout.​
4/13
Excludes ground flower and all other flower products. Limit 3 free items​
The Flowery​
Stores coming soon according to web site - $5 off select 8th strains.​
Trulieve​
Buy 2 Blue river and Save 25% off blue river & Puffco devices​
4/13
VidaCann​
Buy 2 Get 2 Free - Stanley Bros / Tikun Olam products​
4/13
Excludes RSO​

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday, 4/14
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
4/14
Fluent​
4/14
Grow Healthy​
40% Off - Indica 8ths, Hybrid .5g syringes and Sativa carts.​
4/14
Mandarin Sunset Closeout - Ground 7g $25 18.4% THC, Littles 8ths for $22.75 21.63% THC​
Good Dawg Littles $22.75 THC% 21.3​
Liberty​
20% Off Popcorn, Shake, and Pre-Rolls​
25% Off Papa's Herb .5g Carts​
30% Off 1g Carts​
40% Off .5g Carts, Whole Flower, 1g Distillate Syringes, and Origyn product​
USE CODE "SAVE5" for an additional 5% off your ONLINE order​
MUV​
Buy 3 Get 1 - WANA soft chews​
4/14

Rise​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
40% off ALL 8ths​
Leftovers 50% off​
Select 8ths for $30​
Surterra​

4/20
Excludes accessories.​

4/20
42.0% off (almost) everything! Use promo code SAVE42 at checkout​
4/14
Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolates, THCA, 1g Flower, Ground Flower and Shatter & Crumble.​
The Flowery​
Stores coming soon according to web site - $5 off select 8th strains.​
5 for $60 pre-rolls​
4 for $100 Kief​
Trulieve​
MUSE Products - Buy 2 Live Resin or Live Budder Plus a Dr. Daber Light Vape for $100​
4/14
Spend $175 and get 30% off​
4/16
Excludes Blue River, Cultivar, Live Suga, Diamonds, Primo, Ground and Puffco​
VidaCann​
40% off select vapes​
4/14
Excludes RSO​

His_Highness

Sales for Friday, 4/15
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
Buy 3, Get 3 Free!​
4/16
Select Live Rosin, Select X-Bites, and Devices are excluded from this promotion​
Fluent​
Up to 60% off on select Fluent Products​
4/19
Noticed some top tier 8ths were increased to $65 so the sale price works out to $45.50 w/ 30% off. NO WAY I'D BUY THAT FOR $65 SO THE PRICE INCREASE LOOKS LIKE IT MAY HAVE BEEN INCREASED TO AUGMENT THE SALE.
Grow Healthy​
Liberty​
40% off storewide​
USE CODE "SAVE5" for an additional 5% off your ONLINE order​
MUV​
25% off everything​
4/15

Rise​
2 for $60 &Shine Cartridges​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Save 25% on 3 Rythm Disposables​
Save 20% on 2 Rythm Disposables​
Sunnyside​
40% off ALL 8ths​
Leftovers 50% off​
Select 8ths for $30​
Surterra​

4/20
Excludes accessories.​

4/20
Take 50% off Float Vape carts, including Full Spectrum! Use promo code 50CART at checkout.​
4/15
Excludes Float Live Rosin Vapes, and all other vape products. Limit 6​
The Flowery​
Stores coming soon according to web site - $5 off select 8th strains and $45 8ths all week.
4/22
5 for $60 pre-rolls​
4/22
4 for $100 Kief​
4/22
Trulieve​
$43 Flower is 2 for $50​
4/15
RSO Syringe is 2 for $65​
4/15
Gels (Sweet talk) 2 for $30​
4/15
Excludes Nano Gels​
Spend $175 and get 30% off​
4/16
Excludes Blue River, Cultivar, Live Suga, Diamonds, Primo, Ground and Puffco​
VidaCann​
35% off select syringes​
4/15
Excludes RSO​

Last edited:

FLelder ent

3rd time is the charm! I previously told you about the last 2 problem delivery orders I had with Surterra, well today they delivered as ordered. One of my purchases was for flower, Mojito @22.7%, and it looks as good as anything that I have seen in the FL MMJ program, it doesn't vape as good as it looks unfortunately, but not bad.

For those interested in the 33021:

LHS has opened at Hollywood Blvd. and Dixie Highway
TL is opening at Hollywood Blvd. and I95 (in the old Stratford Bar location)
Curaleaf is opening up @ Hallandale Beach Blvd. and I95

Top Bottom