For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Ended up updating this a little bit and changed up the process a bit.

I'm just adding any strain that I feel confident recommending to someone based on personal experience. Something that I feel was pretty dang good, above expectations, and will hopefully continue to be so.

I made a note of how many times it has been purchased so there's an idea of repeatability. This is a combination of my brother and I's purchase history, as I see almost every strain he purchases as well. If anyone has had any of these strains on the list and can attest to their quality, I can up the number.

I'm going to try to reorder the ones that I've only purchased once to help get an idea if it's consistent.

If something doesn't consistently meet our level of quality after a few purchases in a row, in other words it was only good once, we'll remove it from the list.

AJS

Calm Consistency
IMG-6082.jpg
Sheesh no need to embarrass me!!!

Mine's just a simple pre-built from ibuypower. Ryzen 3600x and a 1660Ti. Gets the job done for the games I play on a budget.

My girlfriend's is a pre-built as well from a new company. An outdated older gen i7 and a 1660Ti, but for only $550 brand new. Steal of a deal.
She just ran her two games DBD and Sims on Ultra settings, so that's all we could hope for :)

Edit:
P.S.
Isn't it usually just older gen processors that prevent windows 11? Cheaper than a new computer :D

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sheesh no need to embarrass me!!!

Mine's just a simple pre-built from ibuypower. Ryzen 3600x and a 1660Ti. Gets the job done for the games I play on a budget.

My girlfriend's is a pre-built as well from a new company. An outdated older gen i7 and a 1660Ti, but for only $550 brand new. Steal of a deal.
She just ran her two games DBD and Sims on Ultra settings, so that's all we could hope for :)

Edit:
P.S.
Isn't it usually just older gen processors that prevent windows 11? Cheaper than a new computer :D
Sometimes the issue with Win 10, 11 support can be the GPU or any end of life component that Mr. Softee or the hardware maker decides is good enough but needs some attention. I have a perfectly good, speedy laptop with an older i7 and a decent dedicated GPU but when I upgraded from 8.1 to Win 10 fucking successfully ..... the upgrade turned off the original GPU driver (claiming end-of-life support issues) and added its own generic driver that ignored the onboard memory and slowed the response time down so badly I had to go back to 8.1 ... I tried updating the drivers and playing some tricks driver wise but the synchronicity between Windows and Nvidia couldn't be beat.

I'm not a big gamer but every time I buy a new PC, I buy/configure a budget gamer rig to future proof the purchase. After 4 decades in the computer biz requiring strong processing for development work I found this was my most cost effective and satisfying approach.

There were 2 PCs in the running ... a customizable HP Victus 12 gen i5, that had 250gb SSD and 1tb 7200 RPM HD, where I maxed out the RAM and selected a low end GFX AMD RX6500XT 8gb GPU. The other contender was a non-customizable NewEgg tower that lined up with the HP but had a much better GPU and was about $100 cheaper. I declined the NewEgg because of some past purchase/support problems. To round everything out I picked up a Acer Nitro XV272U monitor (27in WQHD 144hz IPS 1ms) so I still have 2 monitors working.

EDIT - I'm currently looking into what I'm going to do about Excel and Word so I can start putting out the sales list.

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday 03/22 (List 1):
If you find something I could do better or got wrong please let me know.

Note: Some dispensaries have specials like "Manager Specials" that you have to ask about and are not announced.

Sales listing #1 (#2 follows in another post)
Sales for Wednesday, 03/22/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Spend $100 Get Garden Drop Pre-roll Free.Spend $150 get a Collins Ave 8th Smedium for free. Spend $200 Get a LCxJFG 8th for free.​
Cookie Dough Rewards - 3/12 - 3/18 Free Pre-roll for eligible members. 3/19 - 3/25 Two free pre-rolls for members who visited in week 1. 3/26 - 4/1/ Free 8th Smedium for members who visited in week 1. 4/2 - 4/8 Free 8th tops for members who visited week 1, 2 and 3.
Curaleaf​
Spring Flower Bouquets (up to 67% off!):

• $70 Half Ounce - Mix & Match Four 3.5g Jars
(regular price $120-$200)

• $130 Full Ounce - Mix & Match Eight 3.5g Jars
(regular price $240-$400)

• 40% Off Everything Else!

Concentrate Deals:
• All Shatter, Wax & Crumble - 2/$60 or 3/$84
(regular price $65 each)​
3/22
*Excludes B Noble, disposables, & accessories.​
The following groups can now look forward to an additional 10% Off the running promotion, everyday! Veterans, Spouses & First Responders Students (Tues & Thurs) Compassionate Care, Senior Citizens, Pediatrics​
Fluent​
50% off all carts, $15 Smokiez Gels AND MORE!​
55+ get 20% off each weekend​
Stackable 5% on in-store promotions​
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ...available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order.​
$25 GrowHealthy Flower and 50% OFF CBD Products and 1:1 Products is valid from 9:00 am EST on 03/22/2023 – 8:30 am EST on 03/23/2023​
3/22
. Littles™, Pre-Rolls, Last Resort™, and MPX™ are excluded from this sale.​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
Select 3.5gs of flower ranging from $22-$28
Select 7g minis $25 and $30
$7 single 1g pre-rolls
40% off concentrates and edibles
30% off vape carts and 5pk pre-rolls.
Select Low THC Chocolates for $5​
3/22
Excludes accessories​
$12 for a 6 pack of solventless edibles​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
50% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE
Save up to $75. Online or in-store. Can't be combined with discounts or loyalty points. Ground Flower and accessories are exempt.​
Liberty​
55% Off Oils + 45% Off Flower
55% Off All Cartridges, Syringes, All-in-One Vapes, RSO, Tinctures, Concentrates, and Edibles
45% Lost and Kynd Whole Flower and Smalls. 30% off Powdered Donuts if avail.​
Promotion excludes Later Days, Kynd Powdered Donuts, Haze Diamonds & Sauce, Trailstix, Apparel, Accessories and Devices​
Later Days 8ths $20​
If you haven't used all your 50% off visits this could be an opportunity to get Later Days ounces for $80​
New patients receive 50% OFF their first three visits! ALL SALE ITEMS EXCLUDED-Reg. Price items only​
Excludes accessories, devices, and apparel. Each discount cannot be combined with any other offers/promotions/coupon.​
MUV​
New Permanent Pricing: Savvy: $25 8ths, $45 quarters, $80 halves​
First Time Patients improved discounts and annual card renewals - 1st visit 30% off, 2nd visit 40% off $150 +, 3rd visit 50% off $200 +​
Every Wednesday Vets Get 30% off​
Super Senior Sunday 55_ get 20% off entire order. On other days 10% discount not stackable​
Not stackable-excludes Puffco Products​
30% OFF VAPES: Offer valid March 22 - 23, while strains and supplies last. Must have valid recommendation to receive offer. May not be combined with other offers. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the promotion without notice. Excludes Tyson 2.0.​

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday 03/22 (List 2):

Note: Some dispensaries have specials like "Manager Specials" that you have to ask about and are not announced.

Sales listing #2 (#1 is above in another post)
Sales for Wednesday, 03/22/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
$20 SELECT PREMIUM FLOWER (INCLUDES L’ORANGE)
30% OFF ALL FLOWER, TERP SAP, CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES, TRIM, KIEF, PRE-ROLLS, 5PK MINIS, TINCTURES & TOPICALS
SPEND $100 AFTER DISCOUNTS, GET A DOGWALKERS BIGDOG 0.75G PREROLL FOR $5
3/23
25% New Patient Discount on 1st Visit
25% New Patient Discount on 2nd Visit
Spend $150, get $75 OFF on 3rd Visit
BOGO (Buy 1, get 1 Free – Product must be of equal or lesser value) on 4th Visit​
12/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
10% off $150, 15% off $200, 20% off $250, 25% off $350, 30% off $450 -​
Live Rosin Vapes Mix and Match any 2 for $90. Mix and Match 10 1g pre-rolls for $80.​
Sunnyside​
One Plant select 8ths - 2 for $50. Cresco LLR .5g carts 1 for $45, 3 for $120. Cresco 1g Resin concentrates 2 for $100 and One PLant Live Rosin concentrates 2 for $120. Select $20-$25 One Plant 8ths. Sunnyside Chews/Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80. Mix and Match whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60, 10 for $100. Save on select Supply 7g smalls & shake.​
Savngs at Jacksonville Beach store: $10 off Select Supply Shake, $25 Select Supply 7g shake. Select $40 Supply 7g Smalls, 50% off select concentrates/vapes. Select $9 whole flower pre-rolls. 30% off select concentrates/vapes.​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Indoor Premium Ice Cream Social
Float Pre-Rolls
Heights Chews
Float Full Spectrum Vape Carts
Soft Wax
Full Spectrum Oil
Vape Pens
Distillate

‍Excludes Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

60% off
Select Float Vapes
Float Kief

PLUS
$35 Premium Indoor Flower

$15 Florida Dep Flower​
3/22
Senior Saturdays
Over 55? Save 30% on every purchase, every Saturday!

No promo code needed. Simply show your ID to the guide and the discount will be applied at checkout.

Over valid for customers 55+ on Saturdays only. Excludes accessories.

Double Loyalty Saturdays
Earn twice the Loyalty Rewards points on any purchase! Available to all customers enrolled in Loyalty Rewards.

‍You must register for Loyalty Rewards before your purchase to qualify for double points. You are not automatically registered.

Not a Loyalty Rewards member? We got you!‍

FLOWERY Premium Indoor Strains now at Surterra​
The Flowery​
T3 1g Live Rosin $50​
Trulieve​
$10 3.5g Flower (reg. $15)
$15 7g Flower (reg. $25)
$45 28g Flower (reg. $75)

$20 3.5g Whole Flower (reg. $43)
$30 3.5g Whole Flower (reg. $53)

Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Chocolate | Gummies | Cookies | Brownies​
3/23
Excludes RSO Gummies.​
Up to 50% Off on TruClear, TruPods and Vapes
30% Off CDT TruPODs & Vapes (reg.$45-$94 ea.)
50% Off 1g TruClear, TruPODs & Vapes and .5g TruPODs & Vapes (reg $35-$94 ea.)​
3/23
Excludes Co2lors and Cultivar. TruClear promo excludes CDT.​
Blue River: The Canna-connoiseur's choice
$65 Signature Live Rosin
Cake Face | Hybrid
Shishka-Blues | Indica
Sndae Ckies | Hybrid

$50 Live Rosin Sauce Carts
Shishka-Blues | Indica
Sour OG Chem | Hybrid
Space Age Cake | Hybrid

$60 Live Rosin THCA
Hybrid | Indica | Sativa

Sweet Talk Gummies
Pomegranate | 5:1 THC CBN

CBN Capsules
150mg | 30ct
5:1 CBN:THC​
Roll One with Member Berry Today
Powerful potency with a price that’s just right!
For a limited time
3.5g Flower (Ground?)
$10 Earthquake | Sativa | 22.45% THC (reg. 15)
Caryophyllene | Myrcene | Linalool​
3/22
ROLL ONE: $20 3.5g Whole Flower​
CONCENTRATES - SELECT WAX, SHATTER, CRUMBL NEW EVERYDAY PRICING $35 for 1g​
Seniors 55+ get 10% EVERYDAY for up to 30% off - stackable​
Vets get 20% off all orders​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
New discounts for first-time patients.
50% Off Your First Purchase
40% Off Any Purchase of $175+
30% Off Any Purchase for $150+​
Promotions exclude Ground and Clearance​
VidaCann​
40% Off VidaCann And Stanley Brothers Vapes
+ 30% Off Tikun Olam Vapes
PLUS, Indica RSO is RESTOCKED!​
3/22
Patients across the state can now access everything VidaCann at their fingertips with the all-new VidaCann app, available for free in Apple and Android stores. With the VidaCann app, patients can score FREE products faster than ever before with VidaCann’s Reward Program, earning 1.5 Rewards Points for every dollar spent through the app, as well as:

· Place and view orders
· Get instant Push Notifications for orders, promotions and more
· View past orders from any VidaCann location
· Manage Reward Points
· View product COAs (Certificate of Analysis)
· Find nearest VidaCann location
· Get the latest news and updates
· Receive exclusive offers
· Get Push Notifications about that status of Florida MMJ Card, and more!​
New 2023 Flower Pricing:
$40 Tikun/Stanley Flower
$40 T1 VidaCann Flower
$30 T2 VidaCann Flower​
Vets, Seniors, Pediatric, Student, Canabis Industry - 20% off - not stackable​

His_Highness

We're back to the sales listing!!!

Last night I tried one of the Later Day 8ths I got from LHS for $10 using the 50% off discount. It was Jealous Cake at a little over 18% THC. This was the lowest THC% of the 3 strains. Smell average, Taste above average, Dankness average, Effects above average.

I'm starting to wonder if my tolerance isn't abnormally low because I don't get happy till the evening each night....... because I'm buying all these low end offerings and I've been pretty happy with each.

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday 03/23 (List 1):

Sales for Thursday, 03/23/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Spend $100 Get Garden Drop Pre-roll Free.Spend $150 get a Collins Ave 8th Smedium for free. Spend $200 Get a LCxJFG 8th for free.​
Cookie Dough Rewards - 3/19 - 3/25 Two free pre-rolls for members who visited in week 1. 3/26 - 4/1/ Free 8th Smedium for members who visited in week 1. 4/2 - 4/8 Free 8th tops for members who visited week 1, 2 and 3.
Curaleaf​
40% Off Storewide!*

+
Stack on the Savings:
$10 off $100+ Purchase,
$20 off $150+ Purchase, or
$40 off $250+ Purchase!
Discount taken at register. Purchase total must be met after all other discounts.

Sweet 16:
• $16 Flower (T1-T2), minis, Fresh cartridges, 0.5g Distillate Syringes, Classic 200mg Chews, & Squeeze

• 2 for $16 Prerolls, Prerolls Packs*, and 100mg Edibles!​
Stop in, Stock up, Save big!: Offer Valid 03.23-03.26. Spend amounts noted are after all other applicable discounts are applied. Excludes accessories, Tier 3 Whole Flower and Select Disposables.

Get two for $16!: Offer valid 3/23-3/24. Excludes B-Noble pre-roll packs.

Sweet 16: Offer valid 3/23-3/24.​
The following groups can now look forward to an additional 10% Off the running promotion, everyday! Veterans, Spouses & First Responders Students (Tues & Thurs) Compassionate Care, Senior Citizens, Pediatrics​
Fluent​
50% off all carts, $15 Smokiez Gels AND MORE! RSO Red Line Syringes 40% off 3/23.​
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ...available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order.​
4-for-$84 deals occur on Thursdays only. Patients who order for delivery on Thursdays will qualify for the 4-for-$84 deal even if their order is delivered on a different day. Items that qualify for the 4-for-$84 deal include Flower Eighths, Littles™ Eighths, GrowHealthy Cartridges, Frūtful Cartridges, 0.5 Syringes, Tinctures, and Kief. Excluded items included Last Resort™ Pre-Ground Flower, Half-Ounce Littles™ Eighths, MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges, MPX™ Live Rosin Jars, RSO, 1g Distillate Syringes, and topicals.​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
Select 3.5g $22 - $25 - $28

Select 7g Minis $25 - $30

Select 1g PreRolls $7

40% Off Concentrates and Edibles

30% OFF Vape Carts and 5pk Prerolls.​
Excludes accessories​
$12 for a 6 pack of solventless edibles AND Morning Steep 8ths clearout (Meh)​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Save up to $75. Online or in-store. Can't be combined with discounts or loyalty points. Ground Flower and accessories are exempt.​
Liberty​
All Day Doorbusters!
All-day savings on flower, cartridges, concentrates, edibles, tinctures, syringes, capsules, smalls, prerolls, and RSO!
Promotion excludes Later Days, Kynd Powdered Donuts, Kynd London Pound Cake, Kynd Snickerdoodle, Haze Diamonds & Sauce, Trailstix, Apparel, Accessories and Devices.​
Later Days 8ths $20​
If you haven't used all your 50% off visits this could be an opportunity to get Later Days ounces for $80​
New patients receive 50% OFF their first three visits! ALL SALE ITEMS EXCLUDED-Reg. Price items only​
Excludes accessories, devices, and apparel. Each discount cannot be combined with any other offers/promotions/coupon.​
MUV​
First Time Patients improved discounts and annual card renewals - 1st visit 30% off, 2nd visit 40% off $150 +, 3rd visit 50% off $200 +​
Super Senior Sunday 55_ get 20% off entire order. On other days 10% discount not stackable​
30% OFF VAPES: Offer valid March 22 - 23, while strains and supplies last. Must have valid recommendation to receive offer. May not be combined with other offers. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the promotion without notice. Excludes Tyson 2.0.​

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday 03/23 (List 2):

Sales for Thursday, 03/23/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
$20 SELECT PREMIUM FLOWER (INCLUDES L’ORANGE)
30% OFF ALL FLOWER, TERP SAP, CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES, TRIM, KIEF, PRE-ROLLS, 5PK MINIS, TINCTURES & TOPICALS
SPEND $100 AFTER DISCOUNTS, GET A DOGWALKERS BIGDOG 0.75G PREROLL FOR $5
3/23
BOGO (Buy 1, get 1 Free – Product must be of equal or lesser value) on 4th Visit​
12/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Live Rosin 1g Badder, Bubble Hash and Fresh Press Mix and Match Any 2 for $120. Mix and Match 2 Select Whole Flower 8ths for $90. Pre-rolls 1g Whole Flower Mix and Match Select premium 5 for $50.​
Sunnyside​
One Plant select 8ths - 2 for $50. Cresco LLR .5g carts 1 for $45, 3 for $120. Cresco 1g Resin concentrates 2 for $100 and One PLant Live Rosin concentrates 2 for $120. Select $20-$25 One Plant 8ths. Sunnyside Chews/Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80. Mix and Match whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60, 10 for $100. Save on select Supply 7g smalls & shake.​
Savngs at Jacksonville Beach store: $10 off Select Supply Shake, $25 Select Supply 7g shake. Select $40 Supply 7g Smalls, 50% off select concentrates/vapes. Select $9 whole flower pre-rolls. 30% off select concentrates/vapes.​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Ice Cream Social Premium Indoor Flower
Float Full Spectrum Vapes
Vape Pens
Soft Wax
Heights Chews

60% off
Select Float Vapes
Float Kief

PLUS

$21 Florida Dep Flower

‍Excludes Live Rosin Vapes, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

40% off Everything Else!
Excludes Premium Indoor & Florida Dep Flower, Full Spectrum Vapes, Vape Pens, Soft Wax, Heights Chews, Float Kief, and Select Float Vapes. Excludes all Puffco Products.​
3/24
Senior Saturdays

No promo code needed. Simply show your ID to the guide and the discount will be applied at checkout.

Double Loyalty Saturdays
Earn twice the Loyalty Rewards points on any purchase! Available to all customers enrolled in Loyalty Rewards.

‍You must register for Loyalty Rewards before your purchase to qualify for double points. You are not automatically registered.

The Flowery​
T3 1g Live Rosin $50​
Trulieve​
$10 3.5g Flower (reg. $15)
$15 7g Flower (reg. $25)
$45 28g Flower (reg. $75)

Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Chocolate | Gummies | Cookies | Brownies​
3/23
Excludes RSO Gummies.​
Up to 50% Off on TruClear, TruPods and Vapes
30% Off CDT TruPODs & Vapes (reg.$45-$94 ea.)
50% Off 1g TruClear, TruPODs & Vapes and .5g TruPODs & Vapes (reg $35-$94 ea.)​
3/23
Excludes Co2lors and Cultivar. TruClear promo excludes CDT.​
LAY OFF THE GRIND WITH 7G GROUND FLOWER
for a limited time

$15 (reg. $25)
Magical Mermaid
Blue Spring Cookies × Panhandle Purps
Hybrid | 23.48% THC
Limonene | Borneol | Linalool​
On March 31, 2023 CanPay will no longer be accepted.​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
50% Off VidaCann And Stanley Brothers
+ 30% Off Tikun Olam Flower​
3/23
Patients across the state can now access everything VidaCann at their fingertips with the all-new VidaCann app, available for free in Apple and Android stores. With the VidaCann app, patients can score FREE products faster than ever before with VidaCann’s Reward Program, earning 1.5 Rewards Points for every dollar spent through the app, as well as:

· Place and view orders
· Manage Reward Points
New 2023 Flower Pricing:
$40 Tikun/Stanley Flower
$40 T1 VidaCann Flower
$30 T2 VidaCann Flower​

AJS

Calm Consistency
Got a happy AJS here after my Trulieve pickup again.

Went for more Roll Ones, as I'm really trying to find low priced consistency without having to rely on discounts. Just want some good staples to go back to in a pinch. Tried it with LHS Later Days, but wasn't quite there.

Started with the Sugar Cookies from Roll One which I loved.

Ended up going back and snagged -

Acapulco Gold coming in at 19.7% and 2.27% Terps with Terpinolene leading the march. You can definitely smell it, strong orange peel smell. Not a sour citrus, more like an orange cream.

and

MemberBerry coming in at 19.5% AND 1.7% Terps with trans-Caryophyllene and beta-Myrcene leading. Very unique smell on the sweet side.

Both smell very clean without any dryness or soil behind the smell.

MemberBerry:

AG:

His_Highness

Got a happy AJS here after my Trulieve pickup again.

Went for more Roll Ones, as I'm really trying to find low priced consistency without having to rely on discounts. Just want some good staples to go back to in a pinch. Tried it with LHS Later Days, but wasn't quite there.

Started with the Sugar Cookies from Roll One which I loved.

Ended up going back and snagged -

Acapulco Gold coming in at 19.7% and 2.27% Terps with Terpinolene leading the march. You can definitely smell it, strong orange peel smell. Not a sour citrus, more like an orange cream.

and

MemberBerry coming in at 19.5% AND 1.7% Terps with trans-Caryophyllene and beta-Myrcene leading. Very unique smell on the sweet side.

Both smell very clean without any dryness or soil behind the smell.

MemberBerry:

AG:
Here's hoping you found what your looking for.

ACAPULCO GOLD!!!! Now that brings back some very old, very fond memories. As the song said...."No stems, no seeds that you don't need. Acapulco Gold is some baddass weed". You got my undivided attention. Can't wait to hear how it works out.

TL Member Berry for me is like that friend you can always count on but is not a best friend.

His_Highness

Sales for Friday 03/24 (List 1):

Sales for Friday, 03/24/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Cookie Dough Rewards - 3/19 - 3/25 Two free pre-rolls for members who visited in week 1. 3/26 - 4/1/ Free 8th Smedium for members who visited in week 1. 4/2 - 4/8 Free 8th tops for members who visited week 1, 2 and 3.
Curaleaf​
50% Off Entire Store!*

Sweet 16 Deals:

• $16 Flower (T1-T2), Minis, Fresh Cartridges, 0.5g Distillate Syringes, Classic 200mg Chews, & Squeeze

• 2 for $16 Prerolls, Preroll Packs*, and 100mg Edibles!​
Don't Miss Your Shot: Earn Period is 03/24-03/25. Redeem period expires 04/02.

Visit a Store and Win: Promotion subject to change at management’s discretion. Must sign up or be a Curaleaf Rewards member to participate at select locations only. Offer valid in-store only from March 24-25th and must redeem prize before 4/2/23.

Slam Dunk Savings: Available at all locations where there is not a Pop a Shot activation on site. Discount can be used on your next purchase. No purchase is necessary to play. You must be a Curaleaf Rewards member to redeem. Promo expires 4/2/23.

Get two for $16!: Offer valid 3/23-3/24. Excludes B-Noble pre-roll packs.

Sweet 16: Offer valid 3/23-3/24.​
Fluent​
40% OFF All Moods and Black Line Carts and Buy 1 Get 1 Free Red Lione Carts​
3/27
Discount does not apply to Origins TK Select whole flower strains​
50% off select items at your location​
Grow Healthy​
T.G.I. FLOWER FRIDAY!
BOGO GrowHealthy Flower 8ths
$15 Doorbuster Strains: Silicon Valley OG, Papaya Backcross, Strawberry Haze, & Sassy Grandma Flower
$15 Doorbuster Strains change daily, so check back to see if your favorite makes the list!

DOORBUSTER STRAINS EXCLUDED FROM BOGO. SALE ENDS 8:30 AM EST MONDAY.​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​

Select 1g PreRolls $7

Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
All Day Doorbusters! $18 Cartridges, $22 Flower, & More😍 All-Day Doorbusters for Friday
All-day savings on flower, cartridges, concentrates, edibles, tinctures, syringes, capsules, smalls, prerolls, and RSO!
Promotion excludes Later Days, Kynd Powdered Donuts, Kynd London Pound Cake, Kynd Snickerdoodle, Haze Diamonds & Sauce, Trailstix, Apparel, Accessories and Devices​
3/24
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
25% off everything. 30% off $200+​

His_Highness

Sales for Friday 03/24 (List 2):

Sales for Friday, 03/24/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
$20 select premium flower (includes l’orange)
50% off &shine trim, kief, cartridges & disposables, Doctor Solomon's tinctures & topicals
40% off RYTHM terp sap, cartridges & disposables
30% off RYTHM flower
Spend $100 after discounts, get a rythm 300mg disposable for $15
3/29
12/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
1g 510 vapes 50% off at $25. 100mg 10 pack gummies 50% off at $15. Live Rosin 1g Badder, Bubble Hash and Fresh Press Mix and Match Any 2 for $120. Mix and Match 2 Select Whole Flower 8ths for $90. Pre-rolls 1g Whole Flower Mix and Match Select premium 5 for $50.​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Ice Cream Social Premium Indoor Flower
Vape Pens
Soft Wax
Heights Chews

60% off
Select Float Vapes
Float Kief

PLUS

$21 Florida Dep Flower

‍Excludes Live Rosin Vapes, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

40% off Everything Else!
Excludes Premium Indoor & Florida Dep Flower, Full Spectrum Vapes, Vape Pens, Soft Wax, Heights Chews, Float Kief, and Select Float Vapes. Excludes all Puffco Products.​
3/24
Senior Saturdays

Double Loyalty Saturdays

The Flowery​
T3 1g Live Rosin $50​
To celebrate the upcoming grand opening of our Clearwater store, we are delighted to offer a limited-time promotion to patients across the state. Join us in celebrating this joyous occasion and treat yourself to an exceptional medicinal experience. For a limited time, until Sunday (3/26/23) at midnight, indulge in our MIX N' MATCH BUY 2 GET 1 FREE offer featuring our Applescotti, Double Stuffed Oreoz, and Guava strains.​
B2GO Instructions

Add two eighths of the eligible strains to your cart. It can be the same two eighths or different ones - but do not add the third eighth (the one you want free).

At check out, type in the corresponding promo code for the eighth you want FREE.

The free eighth will automatically be added to your cart as $0.

Eighths (3.5g)
Promo Code
Applescotti
PFB2GOAS
Double Stuffed Oreoz
PFB2GODO
Guava
PFB2GOGUAVA Only 1 Promo code per order.​
Trulieve​
Refresh Your Stash

$15 Bhang Chocolate (reg. $20-$25)
$15 Sweet Talk Gummies (reg. $25-$30)​
3/26
Excludes RSO Gummies.​
Refill, Recharge, Relieve
$30 1g TruClear (reg. $60)
$25 .5g TruPODs (reg. $55)
$45 1g TruPODs (reg. $94)
$20 .5g Vapes (reg. $35)
$35 1g Vapes (reg. $70)​
3/26
Excludes CDT, Colors and Cultivar.​
RollOne: $20 Flower | $7 Pre-Rolls
Keep yourself in high spirits.
Fruitopia | Indica | 21.71% THC
Top Terpenes: Terpinolene, Pinene,Caryophyllene
Sugr Ckis | Hybrid | 21.47% THC
Shishka-blues | Indica | 18.75% THC
Mandarin Cookies| Hybrid | 20.68% THC​
VidaCann​
BOGO Vapes, edibles and pre-rolls​
3/24
Excludes Summerfield and Miami​

· Place and view orders
· Manage Reward Points
New 2023 Flower Pricing:
$40 Tikun/Stanley Flower
$40 T1 VidaCann Flower
$30 T2 VidaCann Flower​

iammyself

After a VERY long 9 month t-break, I’m back! I thought maybe I was stoping for good, but after 9 months I can say for certain that marijuana definitely helps my treatment.

It seems like so much has changed with availability and pricing in just the last 9 months. I’ve got a few new dispensaries to try out, and it seems like I need a refresher on which dispos have the best quality and pricing these days.

It appears Grow Healthy has a bunch of new strains, but the impression I’ve got reading the FLMedicalTrees Reddit is their quality has gone downhill. Trulieve seems to have some really good pricing now, and they link to the lab reports right on the product page! That’s awesome. I’ve got a Jungle Boys and Cookies not too far away. What’s the general consensus on them? Muv also opened nearby; I never have tried them.

It’s great to be back, and I look forward to getting back in tune with the current state of the market. It sure has come LONG way since I started in the program back in 2018.

His_Highness

It appears Grow Healthy has a bunch of new strains, but the impression I’ve got reading the FLMedicalTrees Reddit is their quality has gone downhill. Trulieve seems to have some really good pricing now, and they link to the lab reports right on the product page! That’s awesome. I’ve got a Jungle Boys and Cookies not too far away. What’s the general consensus on them? Muv also opened nearby; I never have tried them.
With a 9 month t-break I would think just looking at a picture of an 8th could work :lol:

You might want to read through the daily sales listing to catch up on things. You'll pick up the trends in what's offered along with the pricing. I haven't been paying more than $20 an 8th for awhile now and I've been happy with the results. Recently picked up an ounce at LHS for $80 and so far its all good. Its been so good I'm starting to question whether my own tolerance is abnormally low because I've been so happy with these inexpensive offerings and I don't allow myself to get a buzz till later in the evening.

I basically track the sales and if the THC% is 18%+ I then sort the offerings by the terps% highest to lowest. My approach used to require at least a 20% THC but I've found that my sweet spot when considering Terp% is 18%. Don't get me wrong though...none of my picks are going to compete with a TL cultivar strain but so far most of these inexpensive 8ths have been average to above average for me.

@AJS has been putting together a spreadsheet to document the goodness. I like his approach here because we all know each dispo has their signature strain like GH's Queso Perro and it would be nice to know what's good in conjunction with whether its on sale.
Ended up updating this a little bit and changed up the process a bit.

I'm just adding any strain that I feel confident recommending to someone based on personal experience. Something that I feel was pretty dang good, above expectations, and will hopefully continue to be so.

I made a note of how many times it has been purchased so there's an idea of repeatability. This is a combination of my brother and I's purchase history, as I see almost every strain he purchases as well. If anyone has had any of these strains on the list and can attest to their quality, I can up the number.

I'm going to try to reorder the ones that I've only purchased once to help get an idea if it's consistent.

If something doesn't consistently meet our level of quality after a few purchases in a row, in other words it was only good once, we'll remove it from the list.

Last edited:

iammyself

With a 9 month t-break I would think just looking at a picture of an 8th could work :lol:

You might want to read through the daily sales listing to catch up on things. You'll pick up the trends in what's offered along with the pricing. I haven't been paying more than $20 an 8th for awhile now and I've been happy with the results. Recently picked up an ounce at LHS for $80 and so far its all good. Its been so good I'm starting to question whether my own tolerance is abnormally low because I've been so happy with these inexpensive offerings and I don't allow myself to get a buzz till later in the evening.

I basically track the sales and if the THC% is 18%+ I then sort the offerings by the terps% highest to lowest. My approach used to require at least a 20% THC but I've found that my sweet spot when considering Terp% is 18%. Don't get me wrong though...none of my picks are going to compete with a TL cultivar strain but so far most of these inexpensive 8ths have been average to above average for me.

@AJS has been putting together a spreadsheet to document the goodness. I like his approach here because we all know each dispo has their signature strain like GH's Queso Perro and it would be nice to know what's good in conjunction with whether its on sale.
Oh man, my tolerance is so low. It takes so little to get me going right now, it’s like I’m starting all over again. I got a D-10 cart at a smoke shop to see if I wanted to resume medicating before paying for a Dr. visit, and even that has me feeling good.

From what I understand, D-8 and D-10 give a much weaker high than traditional D-9 THC. I think that’s true. I filled a V-Fire pod with some $30 Truclear distillate, and it hit me way harder than the D-10 cart for the same duration and voltage puffs.

I just went to Trulieve to get a syringe to fill a pod, and 7g of preground. I used half the preground for oil to make edibles, and had a small bowl in the Sticky Brick. Wow, that got me feeling good, and it lasted like 3-4 hours too! I’m going to try to keep my tolerance low this time, using far less for fewer hours of the day.

AJS

Calm Consistency
After a VERY long 9 month t-break, I’m back! I thought maybe I was stoping for good, but after 9 months I can say for certain that marijuana definitely helps my treatment.

It seems like so much has changed with availability and pricing in just the last 9 months. I’ve got a few new dispensaries to try out, and it seems like I need a refresher on which dispos have the best quality and pricing these days.

It’s great to be back, and I look forward to getting back in tune with the current state of the market. It sure has come LONG way since I started in the program back in 2018.
Welcome back!

My brother and I love GH if you go for the right strains. Not sure if it's gone downhill, haven't used them a ton in the past, but for the price it's tough to beat for the quality you get.

General rule of thumb imo is there isn't a big need to spend over $25/eighth right now, unless you're really searching for more top tier stuff, maybe something specific, and know what you're looking for. There is some pretty dang good herb with good smell, flavor and effects for $25 and under. $20-$25 seems like a sweet spot where you won't be bummed with what you buy too often for the price.

Almost every dispensary has deals nonstop on some section of their flower/concentrates, whether it's dabbable, carts, flower, smalls, etc. so there is pretty much never a time to pay full price. One main exception are on some dispensaries non-discounted always cheap flower, like LHS $20 Later Days Eighths, and Trulieve's Roll One $20/eighths.

Most dispensaries now have different brands, as opposed to different tiers.
-Trulieve has Roll One as their budget one, Trulieve brand as their often discounted one, then "top tier" stuff like Alien Labs, Khalifa, etc.
-LHS has Later Days as their budget at $20/eighth, Lost in Translation as their "requires a certain criteria" for around $27/eighth, as well a some others
-Muv has a new line that mixes their Tier 2 and Tier 3 (the lower 2 tiers, I always forget the order of tiers), and puts them in their "savvy brand" for $25/eighth, $45/quarter.

You also mention using distillate in carts. Just some notes on that in case you aren't familiar. Don't want to assume your currently knowledge, but may help anyone else lurking too.
Distillate carts use either Botanical derives terps (BDT) or Cannabis derived terps (CDT). The CDT ones aren't unique to the strain you're vaping, they're just random CDT, but help it taste like flower.
Distillate carts aren't really strain specific.

They've started making Live Rosin and Live Resin carts though, which are supposed to be strain specific.
These typically run pricier, some of the higher quality ones being around $55+/half gram.
On discount, you can find Live Rosin/Resin carts from LHS or HT for around $25.
They're nice, but require some real low powered batteries or else the flavor will start to go pretty quickly, as the material is thicker, and FL carts can't really handle it too well. Apparently GH uses Ceramic I believe which should help flavor, but I haven't had a chance to test yet.

TL;DR:
Some places I'd recommend for quality and price
-MUV Savvy line, when it's discounted I believe it drops to $20/eighth. At $25 still a solid deal, not discounted too too often

-LHS HAZE Concentrates. Decent Live Resin carts, good Live Badder/Sugar for the price, often discounted 50%

-Trulieve Roll One brand. $20/eighths no discounts, haven't tried much but recently had 3 back to back winners in a row.

-GH Fresh Picks usually $20-$25/eighth, they often do "4 for 84" where it's mix and match I think carts/flower for $84. So basically a $84 for 1/2.

-RiSE is surprisingly good and their strains are consistent and quality is consistent. Often it's around $30/eighth (40% off our so), but occasionally drops to $25 and it becomes a great deal. Randomly they have older batches of great strains for $20 as a select sale.

-Trulieve Live Badder concentrates, often discounted to some crazy deals, and consistently good smell/flavor.

-HT only for their Rosin, often $40/$45 a gram which is some of the best pricing in the state for the quality you get. (their flower is trash tho).

-Some people love Sunnyside (OnePlant), I think they have cool unique strains, but their flower is always very dry for me...crispy.

-LHS all around if you're in a pinch. There is no waiting room to be buzzed in, they take debit (real debit) and canpay, they always have permanent $20/eighths of Later days (quality hit or miss), and their Lost in Translation/Kynd brand flower for around $25-$27 discounted, and it can be solid, but also a bit hit or miss. They have distillate pens .3 for around $15 discounted, .5 carts for $22, full grams for like $35.
They aren't always great, but if you're not too picky, they get the job done at consistently crazy prices. If you know what to look for, they can be great.

Probably missing some other winners to look out for, but that's a good starting point. Don't think you can really go wrong with that list if you ask a bit further or narrow it down with some reddit searches.

His_Highness

I just went to Trulieve to get a syringe to fill a pod, and 7g of preground. I used half the preground for oil to make edibles
If you're into edibles and have a rec for it....keep an eye on Curaleaf. They recently had a clearance where each 100mg pack sold for $8 a piece. Edibles can be had for $12 to $15 with just a little patience.

His_Highness

Sales for Monday 03/27 (List 1):

Sales for Monday, 03/27/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Buy a .5g cart get a Yocan battery for $10. Free Flyer 8th multipack $10 off. Mix and Match Select 8ths - Buy 2 Get 1 for 50% off.
Curaleaf​
Today's Offers:
• 50% Off Entire Store!*

• $30 Quarters: Mix & Match Two T1-T2 Flower

• Buy a New Essentials Disposable, Get Any 0.5g Vape for $22!

• FINAL 4: Spend $150+ after discounts, choose one Xbites, T1 Flower, Fresh Cart, or Grinder for FREE!​
Don't Miss Your Shot: Earn Period is 03/24-03/25. Redeem period expires 04/02.

Visit a Store and Win: Promotion subject to change at management’s discretion. Must sign up or be a Curaleaf Rewards member to participate at select locations only. Offer valid in-store only from March 24-25th and must redeem prize before 4/2/23.

Slam Dunk Savings: Available at all locations where there is not a Pop a Shot activation on site. Discount can be used on your next purchase. No purchase is necessary to play. You must be a Curaleaf Rewards member to redeem. Promo expires 4/2/23.​
Fluent​
40% OFF All Moods and Black Line Carts and Buy 1 Get 1 Free Red Lione Carts​
3/27
Discount does not apply to Origins TK Select whole flower strains​
50% off select items at your location​
Grow Healthy​
40% OFF MPX™ Live Rosin Jars and Live Rosin Cartridges from 9:00 AM EST on 03/27/2023 – 8:30 AM EST on 03/28/2023​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​

Select 1g PreRolls $7

Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​

Spring Into Savings
55% Off Storewide!
Stock up on your favorite flower, cartridges, concentrates, edibles, tinctures, syringes, capsules, smalls, prerolls, and RSO!
Promotion excludes Later Days, Kynd Powdered Donuts, Kynd London Pound Cake, Kynd Snickerdoodle, Haze Diamonds & Sauce, Trailstix, Apparel, Accessories and Devices.​
35% off Snickerdoodle and London Pound Cake whole flower. 25% off Powdered Donuts whole flower.​
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
$20 Savvy 8ths, $30 Sweet Supply 8ths and $35 MUV 8ths.​
3/28

His_Highness

Sales for Monday 03/27 (List 2):

Sales for Monday, 03/27/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
$20 select premium flower (includes l’orange)
50% off &shine trim, kief, cartridges & disposables, Doctor Solomon's tinctures & topicals
40% off RYTHM terp sap, cartridges & disposables
30% off RYTHM flower
Spend $100 after discounts, get a rythm 300mg disposable for $15
3/29
12/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
1g 510 vapes 50% off at $25. 100mg 10 pack gummies 50% off at $15. Live Rosin 1g Badder, Bubble Hash and Fresh Press Mix and Match Any 2 for $120. Mix and Match 2 Select Whole Flower 8ths for $90. Pre-rolls 1g Whole Flower Mix and Match Select premium 5 for $50.​
Sunnyside​
One Plant 8ths 2 for $70, 3 for $90. $47 Cresco 1g Live Resin, $63 One Plant 1g Live Rosin. Cresco LLR .5g carts 1 for $45, 3 for $120. Select $20-$25 One Plant 8ths. Sunnyside Chews/Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80. Mix and Match whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60, 10 for $100. Save on select Supply 7g smalls & shake.​
Savngs at Jacksonville Beach store:$25 Select Supply 7g shake. Select $40 Supply 7g Smalls, 50% off select concentrates/vapes. Select $9 whole flower pre-rolls. 30% off select concentrates/vapes.​
Surterra​
March 27-29
50% off Select Products!
Indoor Premium Ice Cream Social
Vape Pens
Float Pre-Rolls
Soft Wax
Distillate
Full Spectrum Oil
Heights Chocolate

60% off
Select Float Vapes
Float Kief

PLUS

$15 Florida Dep Flower

‍Excludes Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.​
Senior Saturdays

Double Loyalty Saturdays

The Flowery​
T3 1g Live Rosin $50​
Trulieve​
Get ready for the week with the newest in mini relief - NOW $15.

$30 3.5g Flower (reg. $53)

$20 3.5g Flower (reg. $43)

30% Off Cookies & Brownies

*Offer is valid 3/27/2023 – 3/28/2023​
$30 1g TruClear (reg. $60)
$27.50 .5g TruPODs (reg. $55)
$47 1g TruPODs (reg. $94)
$17.50 .5g Vapes (reg. $35)
$35 1g Vapes (reg. $70)

*Offer is valid 3/27/2023 – 3/28/2023​
Excludes CDT, Co2lors and Cultivar.​
Muse Live Concentrates Special

1 for $40

2 for $75

*Offer is valid 3/27/2023 - 4/2/2023​
Mini Mania - $15 Now
Cake Face
Hybrid | THC 20.23%-25.61%
Top Terpenes: Caryophyllene | Limonene | Linalool

Corporal Clementine - Hybrid THC 18.32%-21.55%
Gelato Sundae- Hybrid I THC 18.47%
The Cough - Hybrid | THC 17.62%-18.94%
Okeechobee Orange - Sativa | THC 20.46%
Officer Orange - Sativa-Dominant | Hybrid THC 20.22%
Sergeant Strawberry - Sativa-Dominant Hybrid | THC 19.49%
Siberian Peach Cake - Indica I THC 18.17%

*Offer is valid 3/27/2023 - 3/28/2023​
Space Age Cake - NOW $30
Indica I THC 22.34%-29.10%
Top Terpenes: Caryophyllene Limonene Linalool​
VidaCann​
50% off all VidaCann Hybrid Products.​
3/27
Buy 2 Get 2 Free Sativa RSO and Orange Coast Vapes​
3/31

· Place and view orders
· Manage Reward Points
New 2023 Flower Pricing:
$40 Tikun/Stanley Flower
$40 T1 VidaCann Flower
$30 T2 VidaCann Flower​

AJS

Calm Consistency
Can't wait to hear how it works out.
So been vaping on the AC a bit.
I was having some trouble getting great flavor out of it, which I usually struggle with with limey/orangey sativas. They tend to not respond well to medium-high temp and only release the good terps on lower temp. Even on low temp through the whip I was having some trouble.

Blowing up a bag though with a bit more volume in the chamber, I had great results and the flavor came through.

Either way, I'm loving the bud. Smells great, breaks up nice, and has great effects. Made me feel like I was very focused in my video games :D
If I get some consistency in that field as I continue to vape more, I may buy more specifically to be used when I want to chill but also have some attention and responsiveness.

Great strain!

Top Bottom