• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

fondoobious

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Treo me in!
Anyone who”s footing the mailing cost ( from the great North )
Gotta be some kinda Kool dude?

Plus, the product. Thank you.
Aromatherapy +. 🤗

stark1,
Reactions: cosimo

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes, awesome guy, He even shipped severals packages to be sure one arrives... got all three packages! Thank you very much @fondoobious to gave me the opportunity to test the Delta8, I got some issues at first cause I put too much terpenes although after I added another half gram to the mixture it was fine. I appreciate the effects the Delta8 provides, a smoother high and body reliefs, nice daytime meds although the consistency is difficult to deal with until you add the terpenes and vapor is slightly harsh and not very tasty when dabbed by itself.

PPN,

Vasgas

Mine actually spilled out quite a bit. I'm guessing temperature and pressure related. Whatever i had left was pretty fun to vape but also very sticky to handle. How do you guys use yours?

Vasgas,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Mine actually spilled out quite a bit. I'm guessing temperature and pressure related. Whatever i had left was pretty fun to vape but also very sticky to handle. How do you guys use yours?
For now I tested it once with my Jet Stream (Divine Tribe coil based atty), undiluted with terpenes, no real taste but it was harsh on the throat though. I loaded a cart with delta8+Runtz terpènes but be more cautious than me... avoid to add too much terpènes (I wasn't used to that jar's design and used a syringe to pull out some terpenes, too much for sure!)

Is somebody know if Delta8 can be detected with drugs tests like THC delta9?

PPN,
Reactions: Vasgas

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Thanks guys for the positive feedback. I've sent out free delta 8 distillate sampes from several different sources, and it's definitely a sticky mess to handle and rough on the lungs. It may be only partially(or maybe poorly) refined, since it requires pretty high temperatures to vape. Sometimes that's indicitive of some fats and other high boiling fractions in the product.

A flavored delta 8 distillate such as the one from fluxxlab boils at a lower temp(tons of terpenes) and is much easier on the lungs, though the lemon-lime taste isn't my favorite.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Thanks guys for the positive feedback. I've sent out free delta 8 distillate sampes from several different sources, and it's definitely a sticky mess to handle and rough on the lungs. It may be only partially(or maybe poorly) refined, since it requires pretty high temperatures to vape. Sometimes that's indicitive of some fats and other high boiling fractions in the product.

A flavored delta 8 distillate such as the one from fluxxlab boils at a lower temp(tons of terpenes) and is much easier on the lungs, though the lemon-lime taste isn't my favorite.
Thank you to gave me the opportunity to test Delta8! I got lucky and received all 3 packages you sent me and I ended with 2 little silicon jars with a pretty similar product (probably the same) and a third bigger porcelain (ceramic?) jar labeled as a Tropical Zkitlletz (Indica) from Premium Delta-8 Dabs, that one is so hard, very close of shatter consistency, especially since ambient T° lowered under the 30°C level, I think it will be like shatter if some rest for the winter :D. Although it dissolves very well with a few drops of terpenes and a little heat. But, on its own it doesn't taste great despite it's mentionned to contain terpenes...

About relief it hits harder than I thought, and body relief seems to be more intense but when it comes to effect we know people's differences induces differents experiences.

PPN,

biohacker

Big thanks to @fondoobious for his generosity and even sending multiple packages due to an addressing/courier glitch! I thought it was too good to be true, with free shipping even, but this is just a super generous brother that likes to help out the community. He even has his own thread for positive feedback! lol 10/10 for everything!

biohacker,

bornfree13

What a great guy. He sent the wrong item and immediately sent out a new one. A+

bornfree13,

flyin911

Use, Misuse, and Abuse!
@fondoobious is freaking awsome!!! Truly free samples that also come with free shipping being sent just fer the asking. We need more people like him in this world! Keep on rocking this shit and thanks again fer the sample.

flyin911,

Duba

Accessory Maker
I confirm what is said about Fondoobious, he also sent me some material to test for free. I received 2 packages that I have not yet been able to test, I'm waiting to get the taste and smell (F... Covid). Thanks to him

Duba,

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. Just to let you all know, I'll be leaving for vacation on the 12th of October and won't be back until Summer 2022.

cleeb

Just bought a vaporizer from Fondoobious locally this afternoon. He definitely can't login to this website anymore and it sure looks like he's been banned or locked out somehow. Anyway, he asked me to post here and let everyone know to use his email to contact him, cuz obviously he can't check any messages here.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Sorry to learn fondly is taking a break. Is he banned, or is he taking a year long vacation.

Wish things were a bit different, not to be dubious. :hmm:

stark1,

delloy

I need to contact him. I also bought a vape off him in the last few weeks, been messaging him with no reply. Now I know why. Thankyou @cleeb just PM’ed you. 👍

delloy,

Seantagon

Had a great experience with @fondoobious! bought a Tinymight bundle with wpa, 2 short stems and a long one. very fast reply and shipping. Too bad he’s gone til next year. Hopefully he can get unbanned!

Seantagon,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Too bad but I believe there is a reason... he had a few interesting extracts in his shop, I wanted to try the THCV distillate despite the delta8 i tested didn't pleased to me... taste a bit harsh and chemical imo but he was nice to send it to me for free a lot of samples. The runtz terpenes smell like a cheap perfume despite it's supposed to be hemp derivated terps, from my understanding it's not like it's supposed to smell&taste so the terpenes probably was affected by heat during shipment.

PPN,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Just bought a vaporizer from Fondoobious locally this afternoon. He definitely can't login to this website anymore and it sure looks like he's been banned or locked out somehow. Anyway, he asked me to post here and let everyone know to use his email to contact him, cuz obviously he can't check any messages here.

He has not been permanently banned. He was under a temporary ban for rules violations, but that has expired. If he still can't login then he can use the Contact Us link and someone will look into it.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
He has not been permanently banned. He was under a temporary ban for rules violations, but that has expired. If he still can't login then he can use the Contact Us link and someone will look into it.
You think he WANTS to be here after the way your staff handled him?
😂
Yet another person run off by the completely unbalanced way you choose to enforce the rules here.

arb,

flyin911

Use, Misuse, and Abuse!
Has anyone spoken to or heard from @fondoobious since he left to go on vacation last October? He said he’d be wouldn’t be back until summer 2022 which has passed now. Ima bout to try his email if I still have it which I’m not sure if at the moment

flyin911,

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Just got back. This forum is nearly impossible for me to use now(dozens of 504 Gateway Timeout Errors before any page will load). Please use the email listed on my site.

fondoobious,
Top Bottom