• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FLYTLAB LIFT VAPORIZER

vapormens

Looks like a fine device, the only concern would be those small holes getting clogged, I could imagine it becoming really painful to clean those little holes..

GEED

Gaseouser
Hola FC:
What's the point of using a glass sleeve on top of a plastic vapor path???
probably just to insulate outside. Good hq video - I can see the glossy alumina cylinder, with all the imprinted heat-foil for your full conduction experience ;)

Last edited:
GEED,

vprzrs

mnmlsm in vaping
I just got the LIFT a couple of days ago. Overall a good one. Very easy to use. But a bit disappointed about the vapor production. Oh yeah, without the glass sleeve on, using plastic vapor path is not a good idea.

flyt-lift-body-3.jpg

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Mine says it's out for delivery today...will report back.

The capacity of this is interesting and will probably appeal to those fresh off the conduction wagon.

I'll probably try to use some spacers as I mostly do partial sessions during the work day as not to set of anyone's suspicions.

VaporBull

I just got the LIFT a couple of days ago. Overall a good one. Very easy to use. But a bit disappointed about the vapor production. Oh yeah, without the glass sleeve on, using plastic vapor path is not a good idea.

flyt-lift-body-3.jpg
Have you tried transporting it in your pocket yet? I personally like to have the option to pre pack but if this works well I might make an exception.

VaporBull,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
So I've had this little guy since mid April and overall, I really like it.
For the price, it has nice flavor, decent vapor and easy maintenance.
It heats up in about 2 minutes, and I usually start on the medium temperature. It is pretty tasty and very smooth. I can get a good 10-12 draws before it gets whispy with ok taste. I then bump it up to top level and get another 10+ draws, although not as good taste. Of course, if I start on high the taste is also great.
It can get a little hot on high, but never enough that I can't use it.
I can pack in .5 when I tamp down (which I recommend) and it vapes evenly - no need to stir and definitely no combustion.
I can also take a handful of draws and come back to it later and flavor is still decent (unlike Crafty which never tastes good after a reheat).
To maintain, I just empty chamber and give it a quick brush out. For the mp, I will give it a quick wipe of ISO and occasionally use a toothpick in the holes, although the ISO usually takes care of any gunk if I use it every 2 sessions or so. It takes me less than 30 seconds to clean it.

A few things I don't like:
It shuts off after 2 minutes which is too short for me, and when you restart, you have to go back to setting the temp, which isn't a huge deal, but when medicated, too easy to forget where you were.
The color (light) difference between medium and high is a similar shade of green, so,if you are colorblind, you may have problems distinguishing which level you are at. ( I am not, but still sometimes struggle with it.)
While it is cool the mouthpiece can be pushed into the chamber when empty, it can't go in with a full chamber, which would have be useful for traveling. Also, don't use it to tamp unless it is clean and the herb is dry, otherwise it can clog up the air holes. (Again, easy to remedy with a quick wipe of ISO, but when in middle of using, who wants to deal with that!)

Overall, the feel of this guy is nice, it feels sturdy and well made and it is small and relatively stealthy (although lights stay on, so may not be stealthy for some). There is zero learning curve/ special technique which means sharing with non-vapors is a breeze. For the price, I think this is a great deal and I use it in my regular rotation.
Hope this is helpful info!

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have been enjoying using the lift.
Back to back sessions do make the top of the unit warm, but the sleeve insulates well if you are sensitive. I did not use the "jacket"
It's short heat-up time is what we all have wanted, and many vape makers are moving in that direction, especially on the conduction vapes.
The screen (the insert for the glass mouthpiece) cleans easily with a brush.
The taste was good on this unit also.
I will be almost sad to see this unit go....
But it's ample sized button makes the unit easy for a visually impaired patient that was recently referred to me for help.
No bells and whistles.... that is what we need for this patient!

elykpeace

exVASted
Just thought people might want to know @VapeWorld has a sale on this guy for 30% off. Brings price down to $105 US (if my math skills are correct)
I really like this guy, for the price, and would love to see it in more hands! One of my favorite tasting vapes I own.

IDK how the "sale" works. Says no code necessary so the price they show is the price it is? Which doesn't look to be any sale? Maybe I couldn't figure it out.

Vitolo

Vaporist
The taste was good on this unit also.
I will be almost sad to see this unit go....
But it's ample sized button makes the unit easy for a visually impaired patient that was recently referred to me for help.
I love the L!ft!
I got a second one, and it works as well as the first.
This one will go to a patient that has been diagnosed with Glaucoma.
He will get the unit tomorrow.
The L!ft is a wonderful tool!

Top Bottom