FlowerMate Vapormax V/V5.0/V5.0S/V5 Pro

Vape Dr.

He works for the company. That being said, I can't see him giving an unbiased review.
I promise you FC you will know this vape inside and out, the good and the bad, completely unbiased I have no affiliation with the company.

Its like working for Pepsi and saying to the world "I like Coke better" (see what I did there):o

I watched all the YouTube reviews, now its time for an FC review!:rockon:

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Ahh I see, did not know that, well hope it is a good one because for around 60 bucks that would be a buy here...if its safe and works well.

HillaryClinton,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
He doesn't work for the company, just gets products to review. But I don't think the community is a big fan of his videos.

EDIT:
Nevermind, I didn't watch the part after that first exhale. He actually does work for them.

Last edited:
paytonpenn,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
He does say he works for the company though !

Idk but this guy seems to have reviewed one, gotta say I could not stop laughing at the review, I would take it lightly though, don't think this guy has had much experience with vaporizers.

He likes it haha....he recoomends the other dudes review because he isn't good with the words.

:rofl:

Egzoset

Banned
Hi again Vape Dr.,

...I foresee me taking it apart. For one to see there's nothing unhealthy...

Excellent attitude, it's not just what comes out but also what comes in, not to mention the stuff in between! :tup:

...want to see if there's any possibility of putting some sort of rheostat switch to adjust the temperature.

Somehow i'm expecting you to find there's no temperature control (and hence no sensor) after i've noticed 2 things on the company's web site:
  • Output Voltage: 6.0 - 8.4V
  • Resistance: 1.3 - 1.6 ohms
That's pretty much e-Cig language to me and the 2nd detail which rings a bell is when the guy on the video tells us how to switch it on and off:
  • 5 clicks
This second item sure reminded me of the Snoop Dogg and/or similar examples.
39.gif

This could be the BIC lighter of budget vapes.

It might, if it doesn't catch fire in the bowl for starters...

:peace:

Vape Dr.

That's what it looks like too. It looks like an Itaste MVP2 crossed with an old school dugout.
hmmmm....
This may be up BarnBoys alley.
If anyone could figure out a temp control, my moneys on him.
Lets focus on hoping it doesn't catch fire first! :uhoh:

Hillary Clinton, is it just me or do those 2 guys in the video remind you of the movie "Strange Brew"?

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Yeah a little bit haha, pretty great.

If it works, I will be pleasantly surprised to be honest, around 60-70 dollars for what looks like a bigger slower pax doesn't seem to shabby honestly.

HillaryClinton,

Vape Dr.

Yeah a little bit haha, pretty great.

If it works, I will be pleasantly surprised to be honest, around 60-70 dollars for what looks like a bigger slower pax doesn't seem to shabby honestly.

To me it looks comparable to the MFLB or the palm. 1 heat setting that you control the temperature (by the amount of draw) without having to deal with external batteries.
We shall soon see my friend!

Last edited:

4tokin

Idk but this guy seems to have reviewed one, gotta say I could not stop laughing at the review, I would take it lightly though, don't think this guy has had much experience with vaporizers.

He likes it haha....he recoomends the other dudes review because he isn't good with the words.

:rofl:

Suck it like you owe it money.
WTF do these guys come from?

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations 4tokin,

WTF do these guys come from?

They must be coming from cannabic space i figure. Ya know, a universe where everyone is friendly...

Each guy has his own individuality but everyone shares some common cannabic values, all that really matters is what they've got to show that we want to see anyway. For the rest there's always Star Academy and so on!

:peace:

Just found a site that sells and reviews this vape it is apparently made by company named swiss.

http://www.vapevetstore.com/page/flowermate-vapormax-v-dry-herb-vaporizer-review

Introduction
The Vapormax V is the 5th iteration on the Vapormax line of products by a company called Smiss. Heard of'em? You probably have, even if you think you haven't. Smiss is the Chinese manufacturer behind the many dry herb vaporizer pens. Yes, many pens that everyone (big and small) license for their own brands and companies. In other words, they know what they're doing.

I don't like that he says pens what pen's actually vape plant matter and not cause combustion?

VapeAir 2000,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just found a site that sells and reviews this vape it is apparently made by company named swiss.

http://www.vapevetstore.com/page/flowermate-vapormax-v-dry-herb-vaporizer-review

I don't like that he says pens what pen's actually vape plant matter and not cause combustion?

Yea his and the vapor s thomspon reviews were the ones I linked to in the OP. They're fine reviews, but I trust all the great folks over here much more, so im just waiting patiently for Vape Dr's own FlowerMate to arrive so he can really put it to the test!

Vape Dr.

Yea his and the vapor s thomspon reviews were the ones I linked to in the OP. They're fine reviews, but I trust all the great folks over here much more, so im just waiting patiently for Vape Dr's own FlowerMate to arrive so he can really put it to the test!

Today is that day Shit Snacks! (I love saying shit snacks....lol)
Got a call from my girl, she said it came in the mail today!
This is going to be a tough one, I have to pre-charge it, soak the silicone mouthpiece, and watch the Penguins beat the Rangers tonight!!!
Might not have a review up tonight, but it is comfortably waiting at my house for me to do so.
As for tonight, LETS GO PENS!!!
Tune in tomorrow for my initial unboxing/review!

Sir-Vapes-Alot

This is going to be a tough one, I have to pre-charge it, soak the silicone mouthpiece, and watch the Penguins beat the Rangers tonight!!!
Might not have a review up tonight, but it is comfortably waiting at my house for me to do so.

we will stay up late and wait for a midnight video treat

Sir-Vapes-Alot,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Haha yeah it is pretty ridiculous isn't it? That fantastic news though! Take your time man no worries, we've already waited this long so youd think we would be able to handle another day or two at least... Looking forward to your thoughts on it Doc!

Go Sports!

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom