Flowermate V5.0S or V5 Pro, or V5 Mini? Black Friday 2021

Robert-in-YEG

I'm mulling a couple of Black Friday purchases. For now I am interested 18650 powered vapes.

On my 'want' list is a Flowermate of some sort. The original Flowermate is going to be on sale for $85. The Pro or the Mini will be $105. Is anyone here familiar with the Flowermate? Any recommendations?

Thanks.....

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey I think this is better for an Ask FC post, the vapor lounge is more discussion oriented and stuff for fun I guess??...

Anyway FlowerMate is super old tech and I feel like that is way overpriced even on sale haha I guess the difference compared to what you already have, is this uses a ceramic tube shaped oven for the session conduction, but it's funny because that is super common in so many vapes (I think you have ones with more rectangular shaped, oval shaped, ceramic and metal ovens?)

I'm not sure about the latest designs, but one thing with flowermate, they used to use this horrible insulation tape around their ceramic oven chambers, absolutely terrible flavor and questionable safety perhaps...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Robert-in-YEG

Hey I think this is better for an Ask FC post, the vapor lounge is more discussion oriented and stuff for fun I guess??...

Anyway FlowerMate is super old tech and I feel like that is way overpriced even on sale haha I guess the difference compared to what you already have, is this uses a ceramic tube shaped oven for the session conduction, but it's funny because that is super common in so many vapes (I think you have ones with more rectangular shaped, oval shaped, ceramic and metal ovens?)

I'm not sure about the latest designs, but one thing with flowermate, they used to use this horrible insulation tape around their ceramic oven chambers, absolutely terrible flavor and questionable safety perhaps...
I picked up a Flowermate Nano for $100. It is their newest and it has an 18650 battery. It should be here next week.

Today I got an Arizer Argo. This wasn't on my list, but for the price, I had to grab it. On my watch list is a Tera V3; it will be on sale this weekend.

Robert-in-YEG

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Enjoy dude, I don't use any of these type of vapes anymore myself, but I used to try a lot of them when I was getting started too! :tup:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
On my watch list is a Tera V3; it will be on sale this weekend.
I think most people use the tera on a bong because it is hot and harsh with the stem?? might want to look into things a bit more , poke around the threads and ask some questions. just because a thread hasn't been active for a while doesn't mean you won't get a reply there:2c:

Bad Dog,

Robert-in-YEG

I think most people use the tera on a bong because it is hot and harsh with the stem?? might want to look into things a bit more , poke around the threads and ask some questions. just because a thread hasn't been active for a while doesn't mean you won't get a reply there:2c:
Buts that's almost like not wasting money..............

Robert-in-YEG

"Fuck, I hate winter".
~ Unknown

Robert-in-YEG,
  • Haha
Reactions: Bad Dog
Top Bottom