Flowermate CROSS

noob100

The Flowermate CROSS is designed for all dabbers and herb lovers. Equipped with 2 separate chambers and mode settings, a beautiful finishing, a higher-standard chip tech, along with the peculiar design for dual professional functions, this whole package will bring you the beyond experience ever!

Orders Ship October 25th

• 2 Isolated Ceramic Chambers
  • 2 Independent Modes
  • OLED Display
  • Haptic Feedback

Color
GreyBlack

$99.99 $88.99

11-2.jpg
Enjoy the best of booth worlds with the Flowermate CROSS. Outstanding Vapor
Production for Flower
and Concentrate.
Dual Heating Technology
Meet the Flowermate Cross. The Cross is the successor to the versatile Flowermate Hybrid X Vaporizer, the all-in-one solution for those who are looking for ra unit that can handle herbs as well as concentrate. Improvements of the Cross include the special concentrate heating chamber and haptic feedback.

The unit has two internal heating chambers. One for Flower and the other for concentrate. The high-quality ceramic heating chamber on the Flower side provides a temperature from from 200ºF(93ºC) up to 428ºF(220ºC). The heat-up time is less than 30-seconds.

The other chamber, for concentrate, houses a new designed heater capable of reaching temperatures up to 660ºF (350ºF). The specially designed concentrate chamber can supply an exceptional vaping experience.

detailed.gif

Specifications
Dry Herb Chamber
Heating Element Ceramic Heating Chamber
Temperature Range 93 - 220±10°C(200℉-428℉)
Session Length 5 Minutes
Heat-up Time 30 Seconds
cross-dry-herb-chamber.png

Concentrate Chamber
Heating Element Ceramic Disk Heating Element
Preheat Temperature 150±10°C(300°F)
Constant Temperature 350±10°C(660°F)
Session Length 15 Seconds
Heat-up Time 30 Seconds
cross-concentrate-chamber.png

Detailed Specifications
Dimensions 83mm x50mm x 23mm [3.26in x 1.97in x 0.9in]
Net Weight 225g
Battery Capacity (1) Internal 1500mAh Lithium Battery
Estimated usage time per charge 75 Mins
Charging Time 1.5 Hours
Output voltage 3.7V
cross-product-dimensions.png

12.jpg

lookhigh

FC member
Your right airpath looks like plastic, everything looks plastic.
No replaceable cell? slow heat up. No storage for glass.
Lids look fragile.
ceramic heater.... need i go on?

subway13029

Well sorry bout back to back but I got my unit and so far it seems to have some issues. I guess my confusion is that the flower part doesn't work so well in my initial testing of unit.. the concentrate side provided some nice and tasty small rips .def not a bitter but some ok flavor but the tech is super outdated .so who knows .but I do know I had flowermate herb Vapes 5 years ago that were hitters..so little confused about this one.

subway13029,
Reactions: lookhigh

blackstone

This thread started: Oct 22nd
Views: 827
Replies: 4

Tinymight thread started: Nov 3rd
Views: 9903
Replies: 211

If FM could take anything from this, it would be to ditch the idea of a bi-vape IMO,
Maybe get on it with style or materials too, and make the vapes somewhere else?
Have I already gone too far?:peace:

blackstone,
Reactions: lookhigh

Justpassedu

Flowermate recently sent me this vape . I happen to have the the slick and nano and really enjoy them . They are not my everyday drivers but work well when I use them and I really have no complaints . The Cross i have now used for about 2 weeks to give it a chance . I personally do not like the dual vape aspect of it but will say quality wise the Vape it self seems to be constructed well . I think it would have worked a drop better if everything was on 1 end . I don’t like flipping it over . The flower portion of the Vape works , not as great as my other flower mate Vapes , smaller bowl , shorter session, not as cloudy . The concentrate portion of the Cross I actually liked , it was different than what I am used to , flavor was good . It’s not as quick as your typical concentrate Vape but was like having a flower session only with concentrates . I’m no expert and have not used it enough to provide allot of info but it’s decent , I personally would rather buy the Nano or Slick by Flowermate .

Justpassedu,
Reactions: KeroZen
Top Bottom