Florida Cannabis News

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
10% cap is going to keep the black market thriving, and is also going to flood all markets with crap weed.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

FurIzLkWIAoKY4F

florduh

It really pisses me off when the fake news describes dummies consuming too many edibles as a "poisoning". If you drink a gallon of bleach or swallow 50 Tylenol pills you can't just sleep it off and be fine.

Happy Donald Trump GIF by Team Trump

I understand Florida is a retirement hot spot, but why?

It's literally just the mild winters. And even that's getting to be a worse deal every year. A lot of places up north only have maybe 2-3 months of really cold weather now. Sure, you don't get that in Floriduh. But from March to November, you can't go outside during daylight without sweating through your clothes in about 5 minutes.

This deal will get worse as climate change begins to render The Free State incompatible with human survivability :shrug:.

florduh,
Reactions: Adobewan

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

florduh

let's gooooooooo!

NbgN.gif

Yet another humiliation for Rhonda.

I'm a little concerned though. This would've easily passed in 2016 or 2018. But since 2020, every other State has exported their dumbest 1-3% of Fox News watchers to The Free State of Floriduh. Not that we were running a brain trust down here before, but it's gotten noticeably worse lately.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Has it become any easier to gain a Florida license for out of state patients?

The snowbird pathway was contested, foolishly, as our family condo (and bills) are not in my personal name but owned through a trust….

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom