Flex Mini Oil Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

xer0

I already have a feeling I am going to regret getting rid of this one but here we go. This is one of the errld.com/Flex mini oil rigs. It has a 18mm DI joint on it. Comes with the dome and glass nail.

I got this when I was thinking about making oil but it didn't work out and this has gone largely unused. I was able to pair the Solo up to it with an O-ring and it hits great. I want to keep it but I don't expect the laws to change here anytime soon so I figure its probably best to move on.

I would like $83 for this, $80 for the pipe and $3 for PayPal fees. I will cover shipping. I am open to trades for other glass pieces.

flex_zpsda9bb356.png

xer0

18mm hydra tubes/water tools and recyclers really interest me but I don't expect anyone would want to trade something like that for this. Realistically I guess I am looking at other showerhead style bubblers that have an 18mm female joint. I have considered getting a Female-Female adapter to make this one work but I still feel like its a bit too small for use with a vape. If I had any access to wax/oil I wouldn't get rid of this as I love the way it hits especially on the clear.

Here's a closeup of the perc...

flex2_zps5c3efa05.png

xer0,
Reactions: ogcook

darkrom

Great Scott!
I have a 12 arm bubbler that is 18mm if you are interested. I can get pics just shoot me a PM if you want to trade. I paid a bit more than you are asking, but I've been looking to sell it and get an oil rig anyway.

darkrom,
Reactions: xer0

xer0

Taking this one down. After looking it over further I have noticed what I believe to be a sloppy weld but I can't say for certain its not a crack and I will not sell or trade something that may possible be damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom