First Vaporizer? Can't decide between HerbalAIRE, DaBuddha, or the Arizer Extreme Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
Some things about the HerbalAire that I love and you should really take into account are:
1. The fact that you NEVER have to stir your herb. Whith the EQ or Da Buddha your constantly having to stir the herbs to get an even vape, The HA makes it so you just pop in a crucible and your good to go. If your vapebonging this makes a big difference IMO and it just makes it less hassle overall.
2. The durability. Ive dropped mine from 8 feet onto cement and it still works perfect. The eq has glass breakable parts, which is the main reason i went to the HA.

The efficiency is also a big factor but the two I mention above have made me love the herbalaire. It is definitely one of the most underrated vapes out there.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Some things about the HerbalAire that I love and you should really take into account are:
1. The fact that you NEVER have to stir your herb. Whith the EQ or Da Buddha your constantly having to stir the herbs to get an even vape, The HA makes it so you just pop in a crucible and your good to go. If your vapebonging this makes a big difference IMO and it just makes it less hassle overall.
2. The durability. Ive dropped mine from 8 feet onto cement and it still works perfect. The eq has glass breakable parts, which is the main reason i went to the HA.

The efficiency is also a big factor but the two I mention above have made me love the herbalaire. It is definitely one of the most underrated vapes out there.

Doesn't the Vapolution 2.0 have the same non stir/throw in whatever deal also? The Herbalaire was my 2nd choice though.

HillaryClinton,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
Doesn't the Vapolution 2.0 have the same non stir/throw in whatever deal also? The Herbalaire was my 2nd choice though.
Honestly I don't know since I never tried one. But I would assume so from what I'm hearing.
They both are nice vapes no doubt, I just love my herbalaire, more than my old volcano. And that right there is something not a lot of vapes can do - compare to the cano'.

But congrats on getting your first vape man :D

Kevdog420,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!

I haven't used the HA, but I feel like a lot of this can be said about the Vapolution as well. It is similar in loading method (loading unground material) and the efficiency is very good as well. I can't say the durability is the same because I have not tested it, but I would imagine that the HA is more durable, but with a 90 day warranty and then only $40 for repairs for life the Vapolution isn't much of a liability either. I'm only saying this because Hillary bought the Vapeolution and I want to assure them that it is a good choice in my opinion.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
I haven't used the HA, but I feel like a lot of this can be said about the Vapolution as well. It is similar in loading method (loading unground material) and the efficiency is very good as well. I can't say the durability is the same because I have not tested it, but I would imagine that the HA is more durable, but with a 90 day warranty and then only $40 for repairs for life the Vapolution isn't much of a liability either. I'm only saying this because Hillary bought the Vapeolution and I want to assure them that it is a good choice in my opinion.

Thanks, yeah it seems rather similar to the HA, just cheaper and all glass on glass, not sure which is more efficient but I am guessing its about the same since the same process is being used basically right? Well I will find out soon enough :-)!

HillaryClinton,
Reactions: Pickz

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
Thanks, yeah it seems rather similar to the HA, just cheaper and all glass on glass, not sure which is more efficient but I am guessing its about the same since the same process is being used basically right? Well I will find out soon enough :-)!
One thing I'd be curious about is what type of heating element does the vap2.0 have?
Knowing what type of heating element will help in seeing how similar the efficiency will be (the herbalaire has a nichrome heating element).

That being said the Vap2.0 looks nice man, and for $100 it's a steal.
When it was all said and done I paid like $200-220 for my herbalaire with all of the upgrades/parts to get it ready to vape bong and it doesn't even have an all glass airpath. No doubt you made a good purchase!

Kevdog420,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
One thing I'd be curious about is what type of heating element does the vap2.0 have?
Knowing what type of heating element will help in seeing how similar the efficiency will be (the herbalaire has a nichrome heating element).

That being said the Vap2.0 looks nice man, and for $100 it's a steal.
When it was all said and done I paid like $200-220 for my herbalaire with all of the upgrades/parts to get it ready to vape bong and it doesn't even have an all glass airpath. No doubt you made a good purchase!

Says this in the FAQ on the site:

Q: What is the heater?
A: The heater is handmade from quality glass, ceramic, and resistance wire.

So a combination I guess? Not sure, this is all new to me.

HillaryClinton,

max

Out to lunch
Not sure about the ceramic, but the nichrome wire/element is wrapped around the outside of the heating chamber, so the vapor path contains nothing but glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom