First vape questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

collegeKid101

TL;DR I can't decide and would love to hear your opinions on these units! This is gonna be my first and only vape (until I sell it for a new one)

looking to buy my first vape! I typically use in my dorm (hasnt been a problem with a one hitter, ozium, window open and a towel etc. ) but want to buy a vape because they're fun and healthy plus relatively less smelly (yes, I know they all stink)

I was pretty sold on the Pax 2 until I ran into the vapcap, and now I just read that the FW 4 will be coming out soon, which made me doubt my choice.

I typically smoke with myself and one or two others, and the pax 2 with the screen trick seemed pretty versatile there. I like portables because they're pocketable and easy to hide when I go home, plus I can take them when I go hiking and biking easily.

For stealth, and portability, given my situation, am I going down the right path considering the FW, Pax, and Vapcap? Or am I lookin to the wrong devices.

Here's what draws me to each to give you guys a better idea.

Pax 2- loved my friends original pax, worked well and easy to share and use, although I heard this unit does require caps to eliminate reek

Vapcap-made for microdosing and conserving, beautiful device and great price. Am a little turned off by the need for butane tho since that's a running cost and makes it look a little crack pipe-y

FW 4- heard great things about the FW 3 and know that the 4 fixes all the gripes with this unit. Plus this unit is convection which means efficiancy and flavor! But, the glass parts does make this less portable although they do seem pretty durable and make for easy cleaning.

So should I wait for the FW 4, or will the pax 2 or VC suit my needs?

Thanks!

collegeKid101,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

j-bug

I know I'm really really looking forward to the FW4 and will be purchasing it damn near as soon as it comes out. I personally preferred the FW3 to the Pax2. I can't really comment on the vap cap but people really seem to love them around here. Since you've narrowed it down to these three browsing through the relevant threads a bit will probably help with your decision.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
One thing the Arizer portables have going for them is you can remove the stem & it is easier to stash a dirty stem discreetly rather than a whole unit. The Air also has user replaceable batteries & if you did break a stem you can get a replacement easily from most head shops in the US.

I love my VapCap's but would not recommend them for discreet use. It is too easy to forget when heating & combustion reeks. The Pax series stinks after a while & the FW4 is not yet available & if someone is buying their first & only vape I recommend a tried & tested vape not a new one that may or may not have teething issues.

Stevenski,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

collegeKid101

Thanks everyone! When I first got into vaping the pax had just come out and I lived the idea of it. Ever since, I've been leaning towards buying one but hesitant because of the price etc.

I almost went with the vapcap but it's form makes it pretty obvious of what it is, so I decided the best would just be to buy the pax in the off chance my RA or parents ever came across it with some end caps to cover the smell.

It should be here in a week, I'm pretty excited to finally be done with combustion:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom