Fenix Plus Vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, just a head up about that vaporizer from Fenix, I bought one at a special price I was lucky to get!

This one: https://wolkenkraft.eu/product/wolkenkraft-fx-plus/ it's a rebrand here but it's the same than Fenix Plus (or+... I don't know...).
Wolkenkraft-FXConvection-Vaporizer-e1579074185928.png

I got the original Fenix when it came out a while ago, I was pleased but found it a bit underpowered at this time and sold it after a month. It wasn't so much underpowered but I was digging high temp at this time!

The FX+ (or Fenix +) is exactly the same form factor and size, there is the 2 heating modes (enhanced and normal) also. 4 heat settings (or 8 since there is 4 normals settings and 4 "enhanced" settings, not sure how much degrees are added though). Not a very appealing design imho but convenient to use. Bowl is the same, on the large side (0.3g maybe) although it works pretty well with smaller loads too. One button activation. 4/6 bowls per charge.

I wasn't expecting a lot but the vapor quality is pretty good, smooth and abundant vapor but taste is not as good as a true convection device but not bad or disappointing, not saying it's false convection, this is convection but, like in severals others units, in a such small design and considering the fact that's a session vape, radiant heating inevitably add some conduction heating. No bad taste or smell except the classic "new"taste out of the box, it will fade pretty fast, no worry.

Only issue I had is the mouthpiece didn't stayed tightly on the top lid, but I replaced it with the Ti mouthpiece I bought with my Stainless steel Mighty top lid by French Touch Vaporizer, perfect but it doesn't rotate anymore or hardly, not a big deal though cause I use that one like a "portable at home", I appreciate a lot the smooth vapor while vaping in the morning, never coughed with that one!

It comes for 120€ or 135$ in that rebrand website but it may be slightly cheaper when not re-branded. I bought the Fenix Pro (got the rebrand called Aris) and I found the vapor production to be better with the Plus, especially at low temperatures.

Not a fancy vape but for the rest it's a good one:tup:, have fun!

Top Bottom