FCVA Support Group?

treecityrnd

My name is Tree City and I'm an addict.
(everyone in room: hello tree city)
Here's my story. I started vaping about 6 months ago when I discovered a VB over at my friends house. Had no idea what it was. Crazy, you do what with it? And it tastes this good? And where am I again? Needless to say I was hooked.

I got my own VB the next week. Loved it and still do. A month ago I found this forum. Another life-changing event. Through this forum and various other methods, I researched portable vapes and concluded the data said MFLB. I purchased this gem about a months ago and realized very quickly that I was missing a lot in regards to the vapor experience. That little wooden box nearly blew my doors off. After doing more research and with the help of the "Vaporization temperature dependent selection of effects" thread (being a behavioral pharmacologist, this is some interesting data btw), I bought an iolite for the low 190C constant temp on the go...nice.

I knew I needed another home vape, and as usual, research, research, research...and much lurking throughout these forums brought me to purchase an Extreme Q.

Today I am experiencing my ExtremeQ for the first time. The precision, the control, the handling (in rolls the new EQ on wheels, caution: driver is on a closed course). Impressed is an understatement.

Just today I found this quote from partially veiled "...but I'll just warn you right off the bat: vaporizing is addictive as hell, and before you know it you might be collecting other units, anyway! Haha j/k of course...sort of!"

I wish I would have seen this post before...now my recent behavior all makes sense. But scratching that itch has been so much fun.

MY QUESTION: Is there is a specific support group that I can join in these times of great vaping for my new addiction (Vaporizers Anonymous)? If not, I'd like to start one. We can call it FCVA (we could even be really hip and start a Facebook page to show everyone else how important we are). To show you how serious I am about my situation: After more intensive research (and forum searching)...I've been lurking on the PD website all day...how many days is 6 weeks...myrtle or cherry...bison, interesting...Myrtle Bison, let the countdown begin! (Scratch, scratch, scratch).

-Tree City Research&Development

I do want to thank you all for the advice, recommendations and especially the reviews and narratives about your personal experiences. Qualitative data is just as important as quantitative data IMO. I plan to be doing more posting and R&D soon (always hungry for more knowledge:))...but couldn't be more satisfied in the present moment with my new Extreme Q (and MFLB, and iolite, and...see what I mean!).

treecityrnd,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
wouldnt a support group mean your trying to break your addiction? Cause i dont really see it as an addiction... more of a massive buying spree until you ultimately find which one(s) are right for you. . . then you slow down and settle in.

DevoTheStrange,

treecityrnd

I certainly dont consider an addiction a problem. That is in the eye of society or the individual. And if it is a problem, this is the greatest problem ever!

Thanks for the support FC!

BTW ^^^ the mastervaping quote is fantastic! Been laughing for weeks as Ive lurked around.

treecityrnd,

Spacenstein

I think what we need is just a big 'ol party where everyone can bring their vape. We'll just all spend hours upon hours testing each vape out to find out which one is best for us. I've bought and traded way too many vapes that I ended up not liking. But for you... you seem to love all the vapes you have-- so what's the problem? ;)

Spacenstein,

treecityrnd

Spacenstein said:
I think what we need is just a big 'ol party where everyone can bring their vape. We'll just all spend hours upon hours testing each vape out to find out which one is best for us. I've bought and traded way too many vapes that I ended up not liking. But for you... you seem to love all the vapes you have-- so what's the problem? ;)

Greatest idea since the vape :-)

Again, no problem. Just monitoring my behavior and noticing some distinct changes...for the better! Anyone else experience this great change?!?!

And yes, all the ones I own I find to be wonderful for my current needs. And like you, there are many I have tried and not enjoyed as much. I just had the advantage of testing many units for research purposes, so didnt have to purchase them to discover that I didnt personally prefer it. So i 100% agree, we need a "real" vapor lounge where patients can come and determine the most ideal delivery system for their personal needs. One mans Volcano is another mans MFLB...

treecityrnd,
Top Bottom