• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FC Stickers - Help!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm with @P.A.M. I think a newer modified and higher res version of the original logo that I always see at the top of the page is what I'd want in a sticker. It has so much history, and already means so much to me :shrug:

Screen-Shot-2019-08-08-at-10-50-41-PM.png

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
From my perspective, we’ve got nothing but time and don’t need a decision right now. I think the the FC logo above, the @ChooChooCharlie design and the classic full “Fuck Combustion” in Alba font would be three solid options. Having said that, I’m all for more suggestions and ideas. There’s no reason to shut it down imo since I can’t do anything until September, unless someone else jumps in and knocks it out before I am able to do it.

:2c:

Vaporware

I was starting to give it a shot before, but I wasn’t sure which font that was. I think I’d found a higher res version of the logo before, but I couldn’t find it again. Now that I know the font, if I have some time soon I’ll play with it more too. :)

Summer

Long Island, NY

My vote is for either of these. They're petfect, imo.

Why not have 2 logos for those who want/need stealthness in certain situations. And the symbol logo has the feel of a secret club/insiders insignia. But I think the symbols should be done using Stu's flame design below, & the symbols/letters should be thicker to visually give the flames more presence.

fc-black-background.png

I would proudly sport both depending on the situation.

Last edited:

VoidOfCourse

But that would be an anti-combustion-fucking statement. We want more fuckers of combustion, not less!

:peace:
Lol, facts! Nix the cross out, fucking of fire and combustion permitted!

Instinctual ball preservation was blocking my sense of direction.

Just the crosswalk dude getting it on with the flame. Lol

Of course it is probably already a sticker for some obscure pro chlamydia forum or something.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Okay so after months of waiting for Adobe’s educators licence, I gave up and grabbed another $50 app to do this because I knew everyone would be like :goon: if I didn’t come through with something soon! I haven’t actually used it yet but this stuff is easy and shouldn’t take long to create, @Stu do you have a printer in mind? I’d like to send you (or someone else) the print ready files and let you (them) deal with the printer in the US. As I understand it, the two we’re going with are the full FuckCombustion in Alba font and the little green FC icon that’s on tabs. Is that correct? If you guys want a third design, I’ll let you all decide what that should look like.

I’m ready and excited for this lil project!

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
:lol:

I do dig the flames though , those are nice flames ,,maybe OG Logo font with flames effect on it ?

Or @TheThriftDrifter ’s entry was pretty dope. :tup:

Where’s @Diggy Smalls ? Any suggestions or maybe even have something ? Seen your skills before :brow:
I'm finishing up my final semester of college and don't really have time to come up with a sticker design. I'm more of a traditional artist and don't really use computers to make art, so my ideas would be drawn on paper

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Okay so after months of waiting for Adobe’s educators licence, I gave up and grabbed another $50 app to do this because I knew everyone would be like :goon: if I didn’t come through with something soon! I haven’t actually used it yet but this stuff is easy and shouldn’t take long to create, @Stu do you have a printer in mind? I’d like to send you (or someone else) the print ready files and let you (them) deal with the printer in the US. As I understand it, the two we’re going with are the full FuckCombustion in Alba font and the little green FC icon that’s on tabs. Is that correct? If you guys want a third design, I’ll let you all decide what that should look like.

I’m ready and excited for this lil project!
I don't have a printer in mind yet, but I'll probably source the cheapest online sticker printer I can find. If you can just mock up a couple of versions we can all discuss which one(s) we like as a collective group of combustion fuckers.

Thanks!

:peace:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I'm finishing up my final semester of college and don't really have time to come up with a sticker design. I'm more of a traditional artist and don't really use computers to make art, so my ideas would be drawn on paper
Hey my friend! What the homie @TheThriftDrifter said, I can "redo" your drawing (even simple sketch) in a digital format. Don't let that stop you, please. I get your free time is limited, but sometimes just having an idea on the back burner can yield unexpected joy so if something pops in your brain - if you can describe it or communicate the bones of the idea, I can flesh it out. This goes for any of you fuckers*, you don't need to have computer or studio art skills!

I will get busy on my end, promise. Maybe. :smug:

*of combustion

Top Bottom