FC meet-up Amsterdam 2022?

Which day do you prefer for a meet-up in Amsterdam?

• Total voters

simba

@weedanwine
I hope you're in luck for tulips. 3rd week of April is feasible. What kind of recommendations are you seeking? Apart from Dutch herb related?
I don't know what I don't know 😂 good food places is always a good start 🤤

simba,

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
So I've booked my flights, I'm arriving on 20th April 😏😂 and flying back on the 23rd. Not the longest trip, but should be good.

It will be my first time in the city, so happy to get any recommendations you folks might have.
If they're still open my favorite coffeeshop was Dutch Flowers; love the location and vibe. Grey Area was always good. Eat dutch sandwiches as much as possible. Van Gogh museum is sweet, as is the maritime. Take raingear.

feralcomprehension,
Reactions: simba

Orvaxxx

So I've booked my flights, I'm arriving on 20th April 😏😂 and flying back on the 23rd. Not the longest trip, but should be good.

It will be my first time in the city, so happy to get any recommendations you folks might have.
As for Coffeeshops, Greenplace, Old Church, Family First, Balboa Family, Terps Army, the Plug, Solo, Katsu.

Orvaxxx,

NeoSteam85

Women and Rhythm Section first
It seems the coffeeshop De Kade has been recently holding regular vape sesh.

@simba when you know where you'll be based, it'll be easier to find a location

NeoSteam85,

simba

@weedanwine
I'm gonna be central, so distance isn't really an issue. I'm more concerned about places with high quality organic herb and the least smoky atmosphere 😂

simba,

Roffa

For sitting and having a drink and a bite:
Prix d'Ami
Coffeeshop Amsterdam
Barneys
Boerenjongens
Eerste Hulp

And don't stay in the center, head out to De PIjp!

One address I like a lot is Club Media. Also, Papillon, at Van der Helstplein. Lastly Katsu at 1e van der Helststraat, just off Sarphatipark, which is a great space to sit. Hopefully it won't be very cold and rainy in April, we've been having extremes all year

Roffa

For sitting and having a drink and a bite:
Prix d'Ami
Coffeeshop Amsterdam
Barneys
Boerenjongens
Eerste Hulp

And don't stay in the center, head out to De PIjp!

One address I like a lot is Club Media. Also, Papillon, at Van der Helstplein. Lastly Katsu at 1e van der Helststraat, just off Sarphatipark, which is a great space to sit. Hopefully it won't be very cold and rainy in April, we've been having extremes all year
Also, Dutch FC, maybe a mini meet up?

Top Bottom