FC meet-up Amsterdam 2022?

Which day do you prefer for a meet-up in Amsterdam?

• Total voters

Dutch-Mic

Dear FC member,

@beluga808 came with the great idea of a FC meet-up in Amsterdam. A few years ago I participated in a small meet-up which I enjoyed thoroughly.

I made this thread to inquire how many people are interested. I chose a few Saturdays, because that day suits me best for a meet-up. Please fill in the poll if you would like to participate. I'll leave the poll open for two weeks.
If you're worried about privacy then you can DM me too.

Have a great day,
Mic

Dutch-Mic

would love this, but it is not possible for me this year... I admit I am more likely to make a Colorado meetup.

I wish I could participate in a Colorado meetup, but the chance that it would happen is very unlikely in the next couple of years.

Dutch-Mic,
Reactions: beluga808

fangorn

I love the idea!!!! really !!!

I will be moving across the Atlantic this summer...so I won't be joining you but...wish I could!

I hope you can make this happen!!!

Dutch-Mic

Thank you for the interest!
Some changes in my agenda 🙈. The fourth of June, the most popular day so far, is no possibility for me anymore! If people still want to meet up then do that of course.

Not a lot of voters so far, so I'm going to add a few other July/August options.

Edit: can't seem to edit the voting options. Will make another thread for a summer meet-up tonight!

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

Update: the forth of June still has the most voters. Sadly I can't come that day, but maybe the voters still want to come together. Feel free to do so!
Going to make a thread asap for summer alternatives.

Dutch-Mic,
Reactions: vapognak

NeoSteam85

Women and Rhythm Section first
Hi everybody, I hope you are doing great.

Is there any event planned by the FC community in Amsterdam this or next year? If not, shouldn't we do something about it? 😈

All the best, have a good one

NeoSteam85

Do you guys have already a place in Amsterdam for small / more or less private rendezvous?

I mean Coffeeshops are banned since there it's all about combustion, right? :rofl:

Cheers everyone

NeoSteam85,

NeoSteam85

Thanks @simba for the tip! I'll check the artist out and let you know if I am coming

By the way, if anyone happens to be around the Cannabis College in Amsterdam (Oudezijds Achterburgwal 124) let me know as I work round the corner and I can always pop by :ninja:

simba

@weedanwine
So I've booked my flights, I'm arriving on 20th April 😏😂 and flying back on the 23rd. Not the longest trip, but should be good.

It will be my first time in the city, so happy to get any recommendations you folks might have.

Roffa

So I've booked my flights, I'm arriving on 20th April 😏😂 and flying back on the 23rd. Not the longest trip, but should be good.

It will be my first time in the city, so happy to get any recommendations you folks might have.
I hope you're in luck for tulips. 3rd week of April is feasible. What kind of recommendations are you seeking? Apart from Dutch herb related?

Roffa,

Krokowa

I would also be very interested in joining an FC meetup in Amsterdam, I’m just a couple hours away. Spending the 420 weekend there sounds like a great idea :spliff::sherlock:

Top Bottom