Favourite Strain Appreciation Thread

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Platinum Girl Scout Cookie. It needs to be from the right farmer.

CarolKing,

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
... It needs to be from the right farmer.
^^This^^ For any strain, I guess. Recently got plain Girl Scout Cookies (a favorite since first tried) and it's okay but doesn't give the usual feeling. Am thinking it came from a less-skilled grower.

I didn't like Jack Herer when had it a couple of years ago but tried some last month that was great.

Amoreena,
Reactions: grokit

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I had regular GSC before and wasn't sure what all the praises were for. I saw this amazing looking strain and noticed it was the Platinum GSC. This farmer had some other wonderful looking strains too. I will be back and buy from this guy. This was at a medical cannabis farmers market in WA state.

I also bought some amazing Alien Spacedawg strain. Absolutely the best cannabis I've had since going to dispensaries. I have another farmer that I alway visit. I look for only quality over quantity. I'd rather pay more and get the best.
Edit
Here's a pic of the Platinum GSC. There's Durban Poison, OG Kush and a third unknown strain along with the platinum strain, it must be something grape like because that's what I taste

Regular GSC didn't have a grape taste that I've had. This definitely does. I like a strain that has a berry or grape taste.

Last edited:

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
... I look for only quality ...
We're lucky to live in places where we can do that. :tup:

Interestingly, Platinum GSC is the only GSC-related strain I haven't liked so far. We all have different body chemistries and reactions.:shrug:

Edit: Yes, that's pretty, @CarolKing.

Last edited:

Esmeralda

I am liking Apple Kush and BB Headband lately. Still think Blueberry Headband is a pretty weird name, but man, it's relaxing without causing - what's it called? When you can't get off the couch? Sometimes I want that, but mostly not right now with trying to move and all.

MinnBobber

Still think Blueberry Headband is a pretty weird name, but man, it's relaxing without causing - what's it called? When you can't get off the couch? Sometimes I want that, but mostly not right now with trying to move and all.
.............................................................................................

couchlock :)

Back on topic of favorite strain--- Super Lemon Haze and Green Cush (aka Green Crack) are both up there as superb

hinglemccringleberry

The more stuff i get exposed to, the more i realize i have too many favourites and the list is just getting bigger. narrow it down to one? lol, not gonna happen ;)

all i can do is recall the most memorable ones ive tried:
white dream, this stuff is unforgettable
grape-fill in the blank
cherry pie
bubblegum
pineapple express
way too many others

Platinum Girl Scout Cookie. It needs to be from the right farmer.
This was one of the last things i had RIGHT before i quit smoking and bought my first vape. so how does it taste out of a vape??
hell, i havent even gotten to try any of the cookies strains out of a vape yet.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes
Top Bottom