Favourite Quotes

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
1e0da3251301128bf003168ef1043b48720dc5c11229581620cb7d3707b68aca.png

ChooChooCharlie

"The noblest motive is the public good" - Virgil

SD-county-quote.jpg

(beautiful 1930's Art Deco style building)

During dedication in 1938, President Franklin D. Roosevelt said,

"If we all carry that motto in our hearts, in every city and community throughout the land, there is no question but that the proper thing, American democracy, will survive,”

As Brian Wilson sang, "wouldn't it be nice ..."

Tranquility

I had to look that up in Wikipedia. I'm not much of a gamer: I'm usually "medicated" and my hand/eye coordination really takes a hit. It bores me to spend hours trying to get past Level One.
While I believe the game footage where it came from was a set up, it still makes me laugh when I see it.

"Repeating, of course." Hilarious.

But, I don't think such games are as high on hand/eye coordination, but interacting powers and disabilities coordination. They're more thinkem than racehorse.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
"To be good, and to do good is all we have to do." - John Adams

"Honesty is the first chapter in the book of Wisdom" - Thomas Jefferson

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends? “America will never be destroyed from the outside." - Abraham Lincoln

"The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." - Franklin Roosevelt

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." - John F. Kennedy

"'Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for." - Barack Obama

"Oh my god, this is terrible, this is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked." - Donald Trump

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Saw this one today......A wise man doesn't tell his wife to shut up. He tells her how beautiful her lips are when closed.

You know what a really wise man doesn't do.....try that shit on a woman who knows you well enough to be called your wife.

Top Bottom