Favorite strains to vape?

murf2010

What's yalls favorite strains to vape? I'm a huge fan of cookie genetics. Love sour apple- My favorite sativa by far! Love tangi as well. Let's hear it...

murf2010,

subway13029

Go ahead rub it in murf..lol..I take what the weed man has which isn't bad considering what it could be I guess...but no names or the ones they say I take with a grain of salt.haha

subway13029,

Bdubbdiblets

Agreed I dig the cookies, I've got some Girl Scout that is quite tasty currently as well as a little white widow and grapefruit kush (almost out of both)....

Tomorrow's pay day so looks like I'll be getting a lil granddaddy purps for my indica and some jack herer for the sativa..it's been a sec since I've had GDP so hopefully it's a good batch:)

Truthfully tho my fave strain to vape is a buddies og (sativa dominant) that has been worked on for goin on 20 years...I've got about a 1/4 left..stayin fresh in a jyarz satchmo;) the hopper gets to see this stuff every once and a while..:ko: It's gotta last til next batch!

Bdubbdiblets,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Go ahead rub it in murf..lol..I take what the weed man has which isn't bad considering what it could be I guess...but no names or the ones they say I take with a grain of salt.haha
Our area has been pretty rough too recently, at least for me, haha.

I really like a heavy Indica at late night for just real heavy chillage. Also great for sitting back and reading. Blue dream, Bubba Kush, and a not too strong Sativa would complete my indica hybrid sativa trio.

AJS,

murf2010

I love a heavy indica as well! Vaping some Animal Cookies now. Fire og cut cross with GSC. Great night straight.

Blue dreams outstanding.

I'm an insomnia patient. Also have a tremor in my left hand due to an anxiety disorder. I've noticed it's impossible for me to have a bad exp on a sativa. Which isn't common for most. But some indicas have always got me. Strain out there called black water. No clue what it is but that strain sends me to hell. Affects us all differently!

murf2010,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I love a heavy indica as well! Vaping some Animal Cookies now. Fire og cut cross with GSC. Great night straight.

Blue dreams outstanding.

I'm an insomnia patient. Also have a tremor in my left hand due to an anxiety disorder. I've noticed it's impossible for me to have a bad exp on a sativa. Which isn't common for most. But some indicas have always got me. Strain out there called black water. No clue what it is but that strain sends me to hell. Affects us all differently!
Indicas can overwhelm me at times too. Sativas leave me grinning from ear to ear in a happy mental buzz.

Green crack and strawberry cough for life.

Winegums,
Reactions: friedrich

Danksta

Dream Queen and Gorilla Glue #4 are the current strains I've had this year that stand out. Both are excellent strains and in concentrate form are even better. I had some live resin of the GG#4 and the terps was so divine. It tasted so damn good. I've started to keep a log of the strains I try. It's harder to keep track than it used to be. So spoiled nowadays.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I prefer Indicas or Hybrids. I live in WA state so we have medical and legal cannabis. These strains I've been buying at a cannabis farmers market. I don't usually use straight Sativas.

Lately, over the past few months my fav stains are: Platinum Girl Scout Cookie, Sweet Island Kush or its Island Kush, GrapeApe (by a good farmer) and Gotilla Glue.

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Reactions: Winegums

Squiby

Durban Poison is my usual daily daytime go to. Sometimes I switch it up with Green Crack, Lemon Haze, Super Jack or Strawberry Cough. These strains give me the energy I need to get up and work a long day outside on my farm.

After work I enjoy a mellower strain such as Red Congolese, Bermese Kush or Blue Champagne. These keep me wide awake but relaxed.

Night time is for the Indicas and some hybrids. To bed me down or kill pain. My current Favs are OG Tonic, Pink Kush, Platinum Bubbah and Gorilla Glue.

Squiby,
Top Bottom