Favorite Breakfast Cereals

MedicatedVet1911

Lord of The Seven Kingdoms.
Frosted Flakes with a cut up Banana with Strawberry milk. Or Oreo-Os , but they dont make em anymore. V_V!

MedicatedVet1911,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I just found a cereal from my childhood I thought was discontinued. Rice Krispy Treat cereal mmm when I got the munchies that stuff is grubbin. I found it at super Walmart. I also like honey bunches of oats, frosted shredded wheat, cap'n crunch peanut butter and original, honey grahams, and like someone mentioned abut once a yr I pick up a box of grape nuts lol.

Puffers,

Vapenstien's Monster

LOL that's the one

cracklinoatbran.jpg

I've definitely pigged out on many boxes of this. the boxes always seem so small compared to most cereals. tho its a denser cereal so probably still similar in weight to others in the end.

[/quote]

Always reminded me of dog food, ( not that I have eaten much dog food) by the look and shape. Sure was good tho, just the right amount of sweet and plenty of crunch.

Vapenstien's Monster,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
LOL that's the one

cracklinoatbran.jpg

I've definitely pigged out on many boxes of this. the boxes always seem so small compared to most cereals. tho its a denser cereal so probably still similar in weight to others in the end.

Cracklin' Oat Bran is so expensive. I don't buy it very often. It is one of my favorites though. Also it is SUPER HIGH in Calories!!! Probably one of the higher calorie cereals out there. I am eating Multi-Grain Cheerios the most. They have the least calories and taste sweeter then regular cheerios.

Top Bottom