Fast heating vape?

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Hey guys,

To make a long story short I have a cousin who would seriously benefit from medical cannabis. She doesn't like how smoke irritates her throat, smells, and tastes. I'm thinking of getting her a vaporizer because she suffers from nausea from all the medication she has to take, as well as irregular eating habits (again, from the medications.) As far as I know, the nausea happens randomly and she has to wait for her nausea medicine to work (~30 minutes).

I want to get her a vaporizer that heats up and delivers very very fast. So far the only thing I can think of is the Launch Box. 5 seconds from zero to vapor. I might get her the power adapter so that she doesn't have to worry about batteries being dead or lost. I think I read somewhere that there are certain 24 hour vapes, maybe the log ones? Can you really leave them on permanently and they won't fail in a year or two? I'm trying to cut down waiting time so that she can get relief as fast as possible.

Thanks!

Quetzalcoatl,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I would suggest a log vape that can be left on 24/7. Maybe a CRZ or an Underdog would fit the bill.

:peace:

Stu,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
I agree with Stu, sounds like a log vape fit's the bill for instant use. The launch box is great too and gives you the advantage of portability, but the Log will medicate a lot quicker and for nausea a healthy dose is required ime to ease the stomach.
Ideally you would get both, the log for home and the MFLB for out and about.

J.R.R.Tokin',
Reactions: pakalolo

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
She will need two devices if she really depends on vapourizing. Never get caught without a backup. Listen to J.R.R.Tokin', since that's the same advice I'd offer.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I use cannabis for exactly the same condition your friend suffers from. At least for me, the launch box simply would not cut it or medicate fast enough relief severe nausea. I use an arizer solo which can get up to temp in less than two minutes when I need nausea relief.

CentiZen,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I have nausea A LOT, and using my MFLB gives me immediate relief. It has never let me down.

Vicki,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I would recommend a Solo or log Vape also. If you get the Solo, get a wall plug too. Your log should not fail after a few years, and can surely be left on 24/7

IAmKrazy2,
My well-broken-in HI is able to produce huge clouds after 5 minutes plugged in. But I keep it running 24/7 99% of the time anyhow, so it's always available immediately and medicates FAST.

OKcomputer,
Top Bottom