Fanny packs

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'm gonna wait til one of you report on it before ordering. I suspect the $10 is it's normal selling price so I should be able to wait without a price hike...

added: Weird. $.40 less for red or $2.60 more for purple or black. Everyone mucks with the price based on most and least ordered version.

Last edited:
cybrguy,

grokit

well-worn member
I'm gonna wait til one of you report on it before ordering. I suspect the $10 is it's normal selling price so I should be able to wait without a price hike...

added: Weird. $.40 less for red or $2.60 more for purple or black. Everyone mucks with the price based on most and least ordered version.
Did you miss my earlier photo/mini-review post?
The color prices are just supply and demand at work :tup:

grokit,

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
maxresdefault.jpg

Been Vapin,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Mine should be here today as well! Why don't we all get together and walk down the street with our shiny new waterproof fanny packs? Fanny Packs Unite!
We could get all the colors!!!

So, i see the smaller pocket can hold batteries, so a short stem would be fine. How 'bout a medium stem?

cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Mine came yesterday. Good for Mi and a pair of batteries, or one battery and a shorty if you have one that fits a battery box. No room for a Jyarz Chico but maybe a doob tube. Otherwise product will need to be kept in a pocket.

Squiby

I'm mildly shocked by the apparent stigma against fanny packs (bad naming choice, I agree) in the US. Where am I supposed to carry all my stuff during the summer? Up my ass?

I have wondered this all my life. As a woman, I have always carried a purse of some kind to carry whatever I want with me. Medication, Kleenex, money and cards, gum, breath mints, keys, lip balm etc. etc. etc.

Where DO guys carry stuff?

It's another of life's mysteries.

Cl4ud3

Pockets, only pockets. If you can't hold it in your hand or in your pockets you don't take it. Why my coat has something like 10 pockets :lol:

On another note I hadn't kept an eye on this thread since it got moved out of the Milaana stuff, I am seriously shocked its still going, maybe I will post a pic of my "fanny pack" next week. :rofl:

grokit

well-worn member
Pockets drive me nuts, the more of them I have the less I can remember where anything is.

Hence the reason for this thread :D

:freak:

grokit,
Reactions: Squiby

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I have wondered this all my life. As a woman, I have always carried a purse of some kind to carry whatever I want with me. Medication, Kleenex, money and cards, gum, breath mints, keys, lip balm etc. etc. etc.

It's another of life's mysteries.

If we're lucky our wife or lady friend totes our stuff for us in Her purse.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I managed to get a picture of @stickstones in the wild sporting his fabulous fanny pack. The orgasm face was just a bonus.:lol:
tPFk1pl.jpg

:peace:

OMG!!!!!! It's so awesome to see everyone in their somewhat native habitat!!!!!! Especially @stickstones and @PuffItUp / Randy! Everyone looks super stoked and sooooooooooo happy! I really needed a good laugh this morning and you guys really came through. THANKS!!!!

In keeping with the thread - I have many fanny packs but what I really need is a decent sized, distressed leather MURSE. I have to be honest though....For the most part I don't pack my fanny. I have a deal with Mrs. Highness whereby she allows me to commandeer a portion of her purse and in return I don't wear a fanny pack around her :brow:

Top Bottom