extreme q vs SSV questions

shoegazer

hello someone can suggest me what choose between extreme q an ssv?i had a brand new EQ arrived this morning,maybe i would like to sell it for the same price to a friend and get an ssv,for use it only with whip,seems ssv is better,but i dont have find a thread that compare the new extreme q to ssv,someone can suggest me something?i would like to do the best choice,i'm new to vaporizer and would like to use it 80% with whip,which of them provide the best hits?EQ with cyclone bowls or ssv?Thanx

shoegazer,

steiner666

Serial vapist
shoegazer said:
hello someone can suggest me what choose between extreme q an ssv?i had a brand new EQ arrived this morning,maybe i would like to sell it for the same price to a friend and get an ssv,for use it only with whip,seems ssv is better,but i dont have find a thread that compare the new extreme q to ssv,someone can suggest me something?i would like to do the best choice,i'm new to vaporizer and would like to use it 80% with whip,which of them provide the best hits?EQ with cyclone bowls or ssv?Thanx

So you just got the EQ and you already want to sell it? have you used it at all? I've never used one TBH, but i've heard others say that the SSV is better for whip hits, but then you're sacrificing the possibility of bags. But if you sell it to your friend i guess you could always go to your friends or have him bring the EQ over for the bag experience. I dunno, they're both vapes that are well liked by their owners. Maybe someone who actually owns both could comment further on this...

steiner666,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Honestly I can relate to this guy as I seem to gravitate towards whip hits when possible.
The SSV is next on my list of must haves - but the original wand or the spherical GG (maybe)
Thats more of a preference thing as well.

AGBeer,
Top Bottom