Extreme Q DDaveMod vs Volcano Hybrid. Need Input!

HippieHitman

HotBoxin' My Wheelchair
What's up guys, fuckcombustion I need your input. Medical patient that work in the Cannabis industry here in Vegas. I'm looking into getting a hybrid, since moving out to the desert sage has given me allergy induced asthma. I'm mainly looking to get denser vape bong rips. I have classic & the hybrid improves on bag replacement in the whole set up with the easy valve seems like an improvement over the extreme Q. I owned the classic Volcano 10 years ago & manly use my Solo II with WPA as my many way to vale if not thru my Extreme Q with Ddave mod I only have his shotty glass adapter with a 18mm silver surfer to whip.

I basically want to know what you guys think about upgrading to the I basically want to know what you guys think about upgrading to the hybrid is it worth it or should I buy me a new customer to vape bong out of with the money I would like to hear from all users that abused either one of these Vapes or that own both Vapes.

Last edited:
HippieHitman,

Kins

I had/have the EQ and I upgraded to the Volcano Hybrid. I really didn't like the EQ at the time after using it for a bit. Compared to the Volcano Hybrid the vapor just isn't as good and it seems the hybrid extracts better. It's just better vapor. Plus filling up the bag on the EQ takes forever. With volcano hybrid it's much faster.

Mndeadhead

I agree. I had the extreme for about 2 months and sold it. for me, too long to heat up, too long to use bags, stirring, yada yada yada. I had the Dave mod, which helped, but just too much tinkering for my liking. My hybrid came earlier this week. it heats up so much quicker, love the ability use the whip, and the floor is great for much longer. oh yeah, no stirring.

Mndeadhead,

west-elec

The EQ is decades old tech and won't give dense hits like many others can deliver. If you want to keep the bag option open then you want the volcano hybrid. But if you just want big bong rips look at Flowerpot, elev8r, Supreme, or Vapbong (vape and bong in one).

Top Bottom