• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Extreme on backorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

voporay

well i live in the deep southeast so let the countdown begin riiiiiigggggghhhhhttttt NOW.......

voporay,

Skuzzer

bugger.

ah well, hopefully it comes next week when it's meant to :(

The reason I didn't buy direct from arizer is I didn't get a response when I emailed them, didn't give me much faith - warehouse goods replied hours after I emailed...live and learn

Skuzzer,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
voporay...Ive had three shipments from Arizer this year to Florida and every one of them took exactly one week. Usually they shipped on a Friday and I got it the next Friday.

My money's on next Friday.

stickstones,

PeteYpuFF

To let people know I got a vaporstar from DieselVapors it got shipped out of PA. I got it in a day but i also am very very close to pa. Its a good place for for people on the east cost.

PeteYpuFF,

max

Out to lunch
PeteYpuFF said:
To let people know I got a vaporstar from DieselVapors it got shipped out of PA. I got it in a day but i also am very very close to pa. Its a good place for for people on the east cost.
Looks like a new dealer. Small product line but good stuff-7th Floor, Extreme, Mix'n'Ball grinder, and the first dealer (as far as I know) in the US to import the Vaporstar-$38 too, but without a glass pipe.

max,

spyder

PeteYpuFF said:
How did you find them?

spyder,

max

Out to lunch
I found it doing a search for Silver Surfer Vaporizer on eBay. It shows up under Sponsored Links.

max,

spyder

Sweet.... Thanks!!

I wish I knew they were selling on ebay.... for $200 :o:o
could have saved :2c:

spyder,

spyder

spyder said:
Sweet.... Thanks!!

I wish I knew they were selling on ebay.... for $200 :o:o
could have saved :2c:
:o:o:o:o

with hands free and a bag... now I'm mad!!! :disgust:

I have no bag!!! and I need to hold mine!!

spyder,

PeteYpuFF

I found them on craigs list. He was selling them local. When I contacted him he gave me his website. I see now that it does come up when you search for vaporizers. As far as the hemp bag goes you can get one from 7th floor for 15 dollars. its worth it I use mine for the Extreme.

PeteYpuFF,

voporay

in defense of warehousegoodsonline, steve from arizer e mailed me and said that arizer has been experiancing a strain on stock due too new overseas accounts and lots of large dealer orders...never said backordered but slightly pointed that way. so i cant totally spank warehousegoods....but the folks at arizer debbi and steve are great .steve even offered me a discount cause i was having such a hard time and it took him a couple of days to get back to me... wow a discount for getting jacked around by a reseller,and not returning my e mail within two days.. the best customer service ever handsdown. makes me want to buy anotherone just to do buisness with a stand up company...

voporay,

spyder

Thanks!! I know I can get the bag and the handsfree for about 15 bucks each...so

vape $250
Hands free $15
storage bag $15

not seeing them on ebay with everything included for $200 before buying one....bullshit

....for everything else there is mastercard

spyder,

Skuzzer

voporay said:
seriously i hope those guys do right by you..
w00t! They have :)

Purchased 01/08 and arrived 05/08 damaged (this is really good shipping time to oz as far as I'm concerned, pity the guys handling the box must've been playing football with it :(), with some emails back and forth and me working I didn't send it back until late on 08/08.
I was advised they had no stock and were waiting on shipment, 13/08 I get an email saying replacement has arrived and sending out today, and today I wake up and find it on the doorstep!

So 13 working days all up for me to receive one, return it, and receive another, don't think I could've asked for better service really - especially since all email communication was broken up by a day due to time difference.

Skuzzer,

voporay

nice one scuzzer.. today is the day it took arizer six days to get it to georgia, cant say enuff about these guys. they threw in an extra bag some and another stir tool and a mouth piece for the trouble i had with warehousegoods .i do think warehouse goods did a good job refunding my cash and were really polite.well i am in the final stages of warm up so i will give a full review in the next couple of days thank to all and a BIG THANKS to steve and debbi at arizer..

voporay,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom