Extreme CD's bowl and accesories

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEAR420

When do you get your JB??? Im dying to see what you can do once you get ahold of that stuff!

FEAR420,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Very nice CD! Impressive to say the least, the aggressive styling will work really well with the extreme.

:D

Durden,

hereatlast

looks great!

I'm with FEAR420, I'd prefer function over looks, but it doesn't seem you sacrifice utility for headiness at all!

hereatlast,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Wow CD that is one sick piece. Your work has really improved and truely is top notch now. A few questions...does the little elbow screens still fit in the elbow? ie same diameter on the base opening. And u said the tip where the hose connects is bored out, but does this make the outside wider as well and will we need to use a bigger diameter tubing?

I wasnt planning on ordering a heady piece, but after seeing that last one i think i changed my mind. Are your pieces that connect to the water pipes an "elbow" or are they a straight connector?

Mr. Smoke No More,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi Mr.Smoke no more ,
yes the stock screen fit inside the elbow , as for the barb connector you'r right , you'll need a bigger tubing , I suggest you the cylicone's one as it is safe to use and it is more flexible as for the size i will have to check . I call the '' elbow '' the piece that is over the bowl , but you can use it as water pipe connector if your pipe have a 19mm gong but I can also make 14mm if you need (but I still wait for my gong order )

Clear_Dome,

hereatlast

If a higher order size means anything I'd be interested in a 14mm connection. Been checking Rockwise every now and then for your stuff

hereatlast,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
If you want to make the thing go faster than just ask to rockwise via pm/email when he'll get my stuff ,cause I did heard from Rockwise since some time now , i dont know if he is away or something .....if I did'nt get news from him i'll just open an etsy store and sell my stuff myself .

I still wait for my glass on glass to arrive , it should be ship on feb 22 so I should get it at the end of feb ... when I'll get them I'll make some 14 and 19mm connector for sure .
:peace:

Clear_Dome,

VaporKing

awesome man! im pumped to get an elbow from you. it really has been amazing watching your work progress from the beginning to now. you've learned so much so quick, i can't wait to see what you will create in the future.

so after you make some GonG connectors are you only going to be selling them through Rockwise or will there be a way for us FC members to order some stuff straight from the creator himself?

VaporKing,

hereatlast

Thanks CD for response. I'd imagine going thru Rockwise saves you a lot of non-glass related work, e.g. packing/shipping/correspondence...however your product gets to the public sounds good!

I'm gonna e-mail Rockwise tonight to make sure I know when your stock gets in, I'll keep my eyes peeled there and here for the possibility of an Etsy account. Keep up the good work (I went back and read through all of the Clear Dome glass progression thread, absolutely amazing how quickly you learned, inspiring)

hereatlast,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Thanks CD im very excited. I will wait to get some tubing once i actually order your pieces. When i was refering to the water pipe connector as an "elbow" i was asking if u made a seperate piece to connect the tubing to a bong that was more of a straight connection than a piece bent at 90 degrees (elbow).

Mr. Smoke No More,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
ho ...hummm I think I will made some 90 ,45 and straight connector so it will be up to you ;)

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
VaporKing said:
awesome man! im pumped to get an elbow from you. it really has been amazing watching your work progress from the beginning to now. you've learned so much so quick, i can't wait to see what you will create in the future.

so after you make some GonG connectors are you only going to be selling them through Rockwise or will there be a way for us FC members to order some stuff straight from the creator himself?
I'm right now working on an etsy page , I will base my store on vaporizer accesories and glass pendants . there will be Purple Days Glass stem , bong straight connector and water filter stems ,some Extreme elbows , bowls and water pipes connector , some stirring tool and also I should introduce a thing that I work on for now one years , and all glass vaporizer slide that should be add to any water pipe that is powered only with normal lighter .it should be under the name of '' RevolVerre ''

Clear_Dome,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I'm excited for you and look forward to seeing your etsy page :) Good luck! I know I visit your page!!

Lo,

hereatlast

I emailed Rockwise about the Clear Dome glass situation. Hope I'm not out-of-line posting his response here (EDIT: decided to paraphrase)

Rockwise: Clear Dome's custom glass as well as another blower's work from out West will be arriving sometime mid-March. He said to keep an eye out on FC as well as Rockwise for updates.

CD, do you have a preference where your items are bought? I'll continually check both places just curious. Also thanks to Rockwise for the prompt response.

hereatlast,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks ! I have start to play with wig wag , it is really fun and way easier to do now that I got a bit more skill . there will be way more soon too !
:peace:

Clear_Dome,

Rockwise

Rockwise
Retailer
Hey all, I just thought I should give a quick clarification to all FC members--theres some good news and bad news--

I will start with the bad news: Unfortunately Clear Dome and I were unable to come to an amicable agreement with his glass, so if you specifically want his custom glass work you should talk to him.

The good news: another extremely talented Canadian glass artist has been working on some custom glass for me that will work with all Arizer vapes. JFGlasswerx is the name, and the following pics are my first order with him. The following pieces are already sold, but no worries, more glass is in the Werx at JFGlasswerx!

green.jpg

Super Nice Honey Comb Design!

blue.jpg

Glow In the Dark Blue Glass!

red.jpg

Extraordinary Detail, Your Glass Is Watching You!

Rockwise,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
thought this page was about Clear Dome's work.... sucks that you guys can't work together, but don't you think it is in somewhat bad taste to advertise someone else work in a thread about Cleardomes work and accessories? :2c:

DevoTheStrange,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I was thinking similarly Devo. Maybe a new thread could be started for Rock.

Hey Clear!! Still hear watching and I'll keep popping in your store looking for new warez :D

Lo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom