Extreme / AroMed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpiO

hi folks,

i just wanted to ask you 2 questions about the Extreme, cause i see a lot of extreme users here.. ;)

First i wanted an Aromed, cause i like the alien style design and it is simply a cool product. A friend of mine got one , and he likes it a lot; i had also the chance to test it.
what i liked most about the AroMed is
- that you can quite to vape and resume late without turning off the unit, or remove the bowl
- the water-bubble-whip

-does the extreme vape if the fan is off, or you just dont pull on the whip ?
-is it possible to use the whip through water ? i saw using the balloon through a bong....

if thats the case, i will get me an extreme instead....

cheers
opio

damn just realized , i posted in the wrong category, sorry

OpiO,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi Opio welcome here ;)

first :
- yes the extreme vap with fan off (like any whip style vap)

-yes it is possible to run the vap through water with GonG connector (mess around and you'll find a tones of post on it)

-you also can run the bag through water if you want

I own a extreme since now a year (or near) and I'm fully satisfy + Arizer offer one of the best if it's not the best costumer service

so IMO Extreme vap is a better choice

hope it help
-Cd

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
what i liked most about the AroMed is
- that you can quite to vape and resume late without turning off the unit, or remove the bowl
The Extreme is the more versatile unit, but this you can't do on the Extreme without heating up the bowl with ambiant heat. Getting your heat from above (Aromed) instead of below, makes a big difference. If you can do without this feature, you'll get all 3 of the vapor delivery methods with the Extreme.

max,

marcuss

above the clouds
Opio...my 2eurocents?
If you like a water-vape get an Herbo!
If you like let the bowl on all the time get an Herbo as well!!

I tested the Aromed for two months, i own a Extreme and a Herborizer and i surely vote for the Herbo if you want those and others pros! Simply amazing!
The aromed works just fine and if you like a heavy box vape that looks like and abat-jour it is good for you....the Extreme is a Multi-vape and this is its pro!
The only cons on the Herbo i can see.....don't let it fall from the table.... :uhoh: NEVER! :uhoh:

I don't want go offtopic..this is my humble opinion!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
just wanna add that my extreme bowl sit on the heat all days long w/o probleme ...just hit it when I need it

Clear_Dome,

OpiO

wow :o , lota helpfull replies in few minutes, already love this forum right now !! ;)

marcuss said:
Opio...my 2eurocents?
dont get it !? , i aint french, but iam viennese, hehe

marcuss said:
The only cons on the Herbo i can see.....don't let it fall from the table.... :uhoh: NEVER! :uhoh:
yeah, thats what iam afraid of... broke already some glas bongs , iam afraid herborizer is not save in my room...

so from what i can see the extreme is the best choice for me, like Clear_Dome says
also because i love modding, and there are some funny possibilities as read in some posts

well, i have time to 17 nov. then i will finish my diploma, and its time to vapeeee

i am afraid i wont pass, if i buy the vape now, its like my present to myself ;)

that brings me an to my next question..

whats the best way to vape skuff ? extract it with propanol or something else ?

cheers

opio

OpiO,

marcuss

above the clouds
Opio...i'm from europe so my cents are in euro currency ;) ...and seems that you are european too!!
Go with the extreme and you'll find your own best way...but remember that i broken one at my wedding party...so not too much drunk guys around because the Extreme glass tube it is fragile as well if it drop from a table!

Ahh...welcome on the F.C. board!!

marcuss,

OpiO

thx for welcome !

and now iam sure i will get the extreme, i love the option with the bong connector, really great idea.

cant wait to test skuff mix through icebong with the extreme. think i gonna love it ;)

well, stay healthy

opio

OpiO,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
whats the best way to vape skuff ? extract it with propanol or something else ?
general consensus is that is best to either run it again when youre in a dry spell, or cook with it

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Hey OpiO :wave:

Take your time and read some threads here, I'm sure you'll find the perfect vape for your needs.

When you say skuff you mean kif/loose trichomes right? In that case, a popular way is to put it on top of a bed of herb. :ko: Nederhash right? :D

vtac,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
marcuss...did you ever write a review for the Aromed? I think that unit is very interesting and would love to get the scoop from you.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
That's hilarious because I even posted in that thread!

Shit man...between getting old, having kids and doin' daily dope it's a wonder I can even find my own dick!

stickstones,

OpiO

marcuss said:
In germany assurance companies provide this unit for free to people that need it to medicate!
Make a tour on their site very interesting!
i also try to get the aromed for my mother (and me) to medicate our asthma.
the doctor already handled me out a recipe for the aromed, cause i told him that i tried the aromed and it worked for me.. i got allergic bronchi, and sometimes breathing for me its like someone sites on my chest.
the thing is, that the assurance company does not pay for vaporizers normally, they are not in there standard program they only offered me some kind of inhalator for liquids..
but i can send in the bill from the aromed and the recipe from the doc, probably i get some money back, i dont think i get all the money back... but wtf , its for my health

thc is expanding bronchi, so why not.. thats also why i want to bubble through water, to reduce the particles as much as possible.

i let you know whats happening ..
, also how my mom likes the vape, shes gonna try some really nice bhang ;)

cheers

OpiO,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom