Expert opinion

Greenleaf88

Hello fellow fc ers it’s that time of year once again when I treat myself to a vape for my bday. I’ll list the three I want then go into detail a little.

Note I’m looking for a desktop portable mostly for home use or to bring to homes. Not to go out I have tm2 for that.

1-VENTY
2-solo3
3-the forge induction for anvil

1- I mean speaks for itself I used my og. Mighty for years till it stopped working waited for the new mighty when the plus came out was turned off a little but now they pulled me back in.

2- I’m so curious about the solo 3 seems to give big clouds which is important in case I didn’t mention easy to clean only thing I’m worried is the draw restriction, will I be able to take long hits without struggle.

3-I was an early adopter of the anvil and love it still have the founders edition laying around. Was waiting for the induction heater got fed up of using a torch so I purchased a terp hammer. I love it lol but I also enjoy the anvil the induction heater allows me to take it out but I won’t use it over the terp hammer at home but the other 2 I would on certain scenarios. And once again when I say out with it I mean to buddy’s house lol

Edit: I don’t enjoy my tm2 for use at home or ppl house I do enjoy it if I go to a restaurant to rip outside with the smokers.

Last edited:

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
In addition to the Anvil, have you considered the Forge with a Tempest or Thermal Accumulator for a portable ball vape?

Photonic,

cptofnthng

If your planning on using it mostly at home, why are you only considering portables?

cptofnthng,
Reactions: cosimo

justcametomind

Solo has restricted airflow, Anvil as well. I’d get a Venty which is the best airflow I have ever experienced for a portable.
Drawing from a Venty is like drawing from an Anvil in terms of potency, minus the draw restriction, minus the need to buy overpriced bowls. I wouldn’t hold my breath for the Solo 3, as good as it is, it’s not in the same league of the Venty imho.

justcametomind,
Reactions: DadaBoo

cptofnthng

In terms of density of vapor, the venty is Miles away from an anvil. Not even comparable imho. Anvil is a one hitter, you need 10-15 Hits for a Bowl with a venty..

Greenleaf88

If your planning on using it mostly at home, why are you only considering portables?
Because I’m looking for a desktop portable to be able to bring to my buddy’s house

Solo has restricted airflow, Anvil as well. I’d get a Venty which is the best airflow I have ever experienced for a portable.
Drawing from a Venty is like drawing from an Anvil in terms of potency, minus the draw restriction, minus the need to buy overpriced bowls. I wouldn’t hold my breath for the Solo 3, as good as it is, it’s not in the same league of the Venty imho.
Great thing to consider but the anvil can have wide open airflow u can’t adjust it just saying , doesn’t only have 3 options can put it where I like .

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: Octavia

Cacahuates

The venty feels the best for portable use. I fill with a doob tube and dump when done. Easiest of the bunch.

The solo 3 is not too bad either. The stems are delicate. They are hot after use as well so you can't just pocket it. Well you could but it may be uncomfortable. Same as any other portable Arizer product.

I find the the Anvil requires the most attention when used, especially out and about, but I'm sure you have lots of experience with it.

I think if you love the Anvil you will end up getting the forge or something equivalent.

Draw resistance venty wins hands down. S3 and Anvil can be similar.

None of these can replace each other. Although I find I'm missing the solo 3 when I'm not using it.
For me I like the experience it gives. It can't give you the airflow of the venty or the extreme RTL hits of the Anvil. I find it falls somewhere in between. I prefer it the best. Still in the honeymoon phase.

SockPuppetTheatrics

I'll chime in and say that the Venty is the one vape I don't hesitate to pass to a friend; it has zero learning curve and hits well every time with no draw techniques, buttons to press, or moving parts. The size kind of works to its advantage as a shareable vape, since there's plenty of length to grab onto and nothing someone could burn themselves on if they grab it in the wrong place.

justcametomind

Because I’m looking for a desktop portable to be able to bring to my buddy’s house

Great thing to consider but the anvil can have wide open airflow u can’t adjust it just saying , doesn’t only have 3 options can put it where I like .
The Venty has 3 hotspots on the wheel of airflow (shut, medium, open) but you can also stay in between and open/close gradually, it doesn't have only 3 options.
Keeping it shut is nice if you don't want the unit to reek after use.

If it has to be a vape without a power cord I would choose the Venty. The Pocket Bong ;):science:
The Venty hits hard, is relatively smooth and you do not need a masters degree to use it.

In terms of density of vapor, the venty is Miles away from an anvil. Not even comparable imho. Anvil is a one hitter, you need 10-15 Hits for a Bowl with a venty..
I think it is different from person to person how many hits you need for a bowl and how your Venty is configured regarding airflow and temperature. If I want big bong like hits (airflow and temperature max) I only need around 4 hits. The Venty is very versatile and that's one thing I like.
But you are right the Venty would never be a one hitter and the clouds are denser with the anvil.

hillbill

I don’t sit much so I use a portable most of the tim3, even inside.
Arizer Anything works here.

Still use Vapor Genie Aluminum quite a bit from time to time, those who know, know. Bullet Proof.
Proper technique is vital.

hillbill,
Reactions: Cacahuates
Top Bottom