Ever met anyone with worse VAS than you?

GoldenBud

It is nice to have a good selection, but the PACT act is a bummer. Also many of my favorite vapes came from outside the US. Couchlog, TM, vapman, ... Even my Lotus shipped from the UK ironically.
you can buy an O for 60$ or 80$ or 100$ , in my case it was 350$ if I'm lucky :(
or like 150$ in my case for very bad weed, maybe moldy even
had to drop my hobby.. lol
but.. LIFE.. will try to move into USA :lol:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
you can buy an O for 60$ or 80$ or 100$ , in my case it was 350$ if I'm lucky :(
or like 150$ in my case for very bad weed, maybe moldy even
had to drop my hobby.. lol
but.. LIFE.. will try to move into USA :lol:
Yep. If you live in the right state, grass can be pretty cheap. Although my state still forbids homegrow. Liking what I see Maine doing, especially with LD 1686 including Cannabis in the Right to Food amendment.

lazylathe

Almost there...
@biohacker comes to mind!😂🤣

We met through FC, lived about an hour away and used to meet up every now and then to try each others vapes out! We kind of fuelled each others VAS for a while... Then we moved far away from each other...

Met another friend through a Reddit group and he lives about 10 minutes away! Started him on his VAS journey a few years ago. Started with a MiniVap, then a Mighty and now he has a TM2! We also started concentrates together and convinced him to buy a Core 2.0 and he loves it.
He has my Carta V2 and Peak Pro at the moment...

It's great to meet like minded people and have the whole family get on well together!

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Try as I might, in real life I can't get anyone more infected than me with VAS... I'll carry on trying though!

I'm glad I don't suffer as much as some people of this forum though, generally pretty satisfied.
Same. Pretty happy my VAS has stabilized somewhat. My stable of vapes includes an ALP, SS and Ti dynavaps with different stems, all glass "dynavaps" from PTGlass, V3 Ti Dani, Camouflet, vaponic, terpedo, IQ2 and a Neo.

Happy to say they're all in the rotation and I've only retired an OG solo and Argo over the years. I don't think it's an expensive hobby (for me right now, anyhow) compared to the enjoyment I've derived from it. Good research and access to forums like this help cut down on VAS triggered buys that I won't use.

Still haven't even scratched the surface of desktop vapes bc of kids at home 😮

Last edited:

sdrsh

In my neck of the woods i'm still explaining the basic concept of dry herb vaping to usually very skeptical spliff smokers on a weekly basis.

But, after years and years of just vaping along the smokers and bringing my newest VAS-pieces with me I can finally celebrate the conversion of 2 buddies to vaping.

One of them might be in the process of developing a minor case of VAS.
I've literally showed them every single style of vape, but they both started off with a Pax, the vape I introduced them first almost 10 years ago :rant:
( not to knock the pax, i loved it back then )

Saying all this to let y'all know that even the most hard-headed spliffers and cig smokers could potentially see the light.

Not meeting any random vapers neither around here, like never!

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I've met very few dry-herb vapers in real life. As others in this thread have alluded, my experience is that most smokers I know have tried a shitty vape or two, and just found them ineffective. But...none of them seem to really have any interest in trying anything new that might change that opinion. Most of them view it like a fad diet.

But I've definitely never met someone who is into it even remotely close enough to collect vapes and other equipment like I like to. Or maybe more like, they just wanna smoke and get high. They don't want anything that they see as extra or more complicated than that. They don't care about it enough to want a hobby out of it.

But many of these people care deeply about other hobbies that I don't give two shits about, so it just is what it is :shrug:

coolbreeze

How about SAS, shoe acquisition syndrome? I'm a bit guilty of this lately, that feminine activity...
You can combine your interests:
tumblr_mbln6sJjUP1rgb1uwo1_500.jpg

Haven't found a shoe vape yet but wonders never cease.

Principal Guy

I've met very few dry-herb vapers in real life. As others in this thread have alluded, my experience is that most smokers I know have tried a shitty vape or two, and just found them ineffective. But...none of them seem to really have any interest in trying anything new that might change that opinion. Most of them view it like a fad diet.

But I've definitely never met someone who is into it even remotely close enough to collect vapes and other equipment like I like to. Or maybe more like, they just wanna smoke and get high. They don't want anything that they see as extra or more complicated than that. They don't care about it enough to want a hobby out of it.

But many of these people care deeply about other hobbies that I don't give two shits about, so it just is what it is :shrug:
Preach, brother!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I haven’t met any one who vapes out in the wild, nevertheless one that’s more obsessed with it. Like @Grass Yes i have cloud connoisseur gear and I fiend for the day some one recognizes it and wants to talk vapes and exchange handles bc let’s be honest if we’re having an in depth vape talk we both got a handle somewhere🤣🤣 I have tried to convert many but most find it’s too much of a hassle especially cart vapers.

Dutch-Mic

Never met someone in the wild with worse VAS than me.

I did saw a man in my hometown that was vaping with the Mighty. I shouted impulsively ‘Mighty!’ and he shouted ‘You know the Mighty?’ back. It was a good start of the conversation about dry herb vaping.

Vinter

I know of someone who's got major VAS lol

I had it for a bit, but my Firewood seems to have chilled it out.

coolbreeze

A good buddy of mine has anti-VAS. I gave him a ddave Dynavap kit 2 or 3 years ago, he picked it up and began using it exclusively right away...and has ever since, with absolutely no interest in adding, changing, or eliminating any of it, nor in any other vape, really. He's fascinated with them when I show or tell him about various ones or bring one to try out, but it stirs no VAS. It's kind of amazing.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
A good buddy of mine has anti-VAS. I gave him a ddave Dynavap kit 2 or 3 years ago, he picked it up and began using it exclusively right away...and has ever since, with absolutely no interest in adding, changing, or eliminating any of it, nor in any other vape, really. He's fascinated with them when I show or tell him about various ones or bring one to try out, but it stirs no VAS. It's kind of amazing.
Yeah that's pretty strange. I mean don't get me wrong, I still keep dynavaps in my rotation but I can't imagine just cutting off my vaping journey right there. Kudos to him for trying dry herb vaping in the first place though 👍.

I think I've discovered over the years that maintaining a curious mind - not just about vaping but about all things in general is a good character trait to have. I'm always a bit wary of people who lose their curiosity as they get older. Leads to complacency and getting set in your ways.

Last edited:
Top Bottom