For Sale [EU] Mighty, Bowle, VapBong, Mistvape Imp - Free shipping

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Clearing out my giant vape collection to make space in the house and pass these on to other ppl.

PICS of the vapes!

VapBong - Classic obsidian - 375eur firm.

Used for a couple months. Selling because I have 3 VapBongs and dont need them all! Is the new version with the stainless heating core update. Shipping to include insurance.

Mighty - 175 eur firm

Quite used. Battery lasts for about 4-5 bowls. 2 replacement batteries included (needs soldering iron to replace).

Will include high output variable voltage power supply and the stand.

Tafée Bowle (250mL) - Nearly brand new - 200eur firm

I have 2 Bowles but only really need 1. This one has been used about 5 times - comes with Potter grinder and 4 extra pots and everything else it would when new. Still works perfect and has fine battery retention.

Mistvape Imp + Sinuous P80 + 18650 - 100eur firm

Bocote Wood Mistvape Imp - Modified to use Arizer stems. No stems included. Replacement Staggered Fused Clapton SS316L coils included. 18605 is Sony VTC6 3000mAh 30A. Minor charring and wear on the unit itself but still works fine. Tinkering/fiddling to be expected with this vape. Sinuous P80 mod works fine is in visually worn shape. Display is 100% ok.

Only shipping within EU unless you pay extra for shipping outside. Payment via PayPal goods and services (+3.4%) or friends & family (+0%) or IBAN direct transfer.
Located in Portugal

Top Bottom