Completed EU Blue Vapman Station

Dutch-Mic

Edit: Really a lot of offers. Good to see the station is in demand, long live Vapman!

Changed the underlying text a bit for clarification but to be sure I write it also here: I don't need to get rid of the Station, just would like to give a Vapman fan the chance to acquire a Station for something else that is unique and gives fantastic results like the Vapman.

I bought the blue Station a few years ago on FC. It came without the box, without a manual and it has some minimal cosmetic damages (see pics). It still works perfectly and never had any issues with it.

I absolutely love the Vapman and Vapman Station, but I became an ultra-microdoser and prefer Vapcaps and on-demand vaporizers for my style of vaping. I rarely use the Station anymore, which is a shame because the Vapman with the Station is such a great experience. It maybe deserves a new home with an owner that uses it more frequently. Don't get me wrong, I don't need to get rid of it, but if there's a great offer then I can consider it.

So with pain in my heart I offer the blue Station for trade, because I can make others super happy with it. I have also an unused Vapman basic pear that could be included.

I would trade it for unique vaporizers/limited editions. To give an idea:

Dynavap products, Simrell products, desktop convection vaporizers also suited for ultra microdosing, wooden on-demand (butane) convection vaporizers, Vapman (still a big fan haha), lotus.

I won't accept money, just want to make a deal that makes both parties happy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom