Errlectric Concentration Station

lazylathe

Almost there...
Why don't you use concentrates LazyLathe? Preference? Waiting for better regulations on how it's produced? I've learned lots from your posts and am curious about your view on concentrates. I kinda jump back and forth myself.

Concentrates mess with my tolerance really quickly and I prefer the fuller taste and effects I get from flower.

It's also a slower way to vape and I find the whole process of selecting a nug, grinding it down and loading a bowl to vape is very relaxing.

I also prefer to spend say $70 on 10grams of top quality bud than 1gram of concentrate!

I do enjoy the odd dab here and there but it is definitely not a consistent thing.
A few times a year is good for me!

BlueHueCO

Yeah I can see all that. Concentrates can get out of hand quick without moderation. I take tiny dabs and my asthma is my bigger limiter for tolerance than my intake method, so it's easy for me. I'd probably run into issues if it weren't for the throat irritation letting me know I need to do a little less. Herb definitely is more full bodied as you say, flavor and effects, but I need to try some more hash Rosins to see if they can compare better. Thanks for your input, just was curious how an OG did things :)

r0me

I believe this company is finally dead. I asked a question to their service email and it bounced. Also their address and phone number are now listed for another company. Pretty bummed. While it was overpriced I do love my Errlectric.

r0me,

vapirtoo

This has been my daily driver for years. My bowl for the flowers broke near the
very bottom of the ground glass fitting but it still works like a champ.
I tried to get a replacement, but the website was only selling the bowl and herb nail as a combo. IMG_1608 (2).JPGIMG_1608 (2).JPG

vapirtoo,

vapirtoo

Hey folks,
Just went to their website, and they look like they are still in business.
Whew! Got a scare.

vapirtoo,

vapirtoo

Thanks!
Just pulled the trigger on a replacement!
CrazyDiamond, that was magic!
Tried to find that page for a year. :tup:

r0me

Let me know if it actually ships. Someone on Instagram was saying he was waiting over a week for them to respond to his order. I still cannot get a hold of them via email or phone.

r0me,

staircase slight of hand

I asked a question to their service email and it bounced. Also their address and phone number are now listed for another company.

Let me know if it actually ships. Someone on Instagram was saying he was waiting over a week for them to respond to his order. I still cannot get a hold of them via email or phone.
Agrowtek is run by the same guy that ran Errlectric, so it might be worth getting in touch with them about your needs.

staircase slight of hand,
Reactions: r0me

r0me

Good to know, as that is the company that is now at that service address. Ill call into them tomorrow and ask for information. Thanks!

r0me,

chaos191

It fits great in the Travel case.
1irdw7q.jpg
Wow that really is Nice! That case is convenient

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
All, I ordered from the Errlectric website as linked above on March 11, 2021, it shipped March 12 and I had it a few days later. The travel case is nice as I have one as well, I have the titanium brush and what's in my signature.

vapirtoo

They confirmed shipping and my bowl is on the way!
Will post a pic when it arrives.
Thanks again Crazy Diamond for posting that web page.
I was hunting around their web site for ages trying to buy a bowl!

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I know right?! I ordered a screen or what I thought was a pack of screens with the bowl...nope, one single screen. I'm glad you can use stainless screens in there which I did have a pack of.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Btw, in case anyone is wondering, our discount codes still work at Errlectric's site and at Cannoisseur's website.
And I totally spaced that when I got a second herb bowl and screen, lol ( apologies @vapirtoo ). But, I'm thinking of getting the Ti nail to complete the FQN and Flower coils. When I put the Ti nail and coil in my cart at both sites, the discount applied...I think its 20% at Errl and 23-25% at Canno.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
A question and I may have missed the answer when I went back through the thread...are there any other quartz bangers, preferably with a flat top, that fit into FQN coil?

Also, if anyone has a controller box they want to sell, I'm looking for a second controller box.

CrazyDiamond,
Reactions: Shrike

cloudsosmoke

hey FC ers
dont know this vape at all but

im watching future cannabis project (fcp) live on youtube from oklahoma cannacon day 2
theyve just announced 20% discount for next 24 hours is FCP20

you might have to mention fcp livestream
code starting in a few hours i think

live stream

(hope this helps someone)

EDIT
didnt read the thread before posting
this might be useful if the earlier codes - mentioned just above - for a even higher percentage dont work
lol

Last edited:
cloudsosmoke,
Reactions: lazylathe
Top Bottom