Entertaining or Useful Electronic Devices

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Couldn't find an appropriate group for this so I made one.

Has anyone bought or tried any of the new UV-C smartphone cleaners? In these days of coronavirus along with all the other viruses and bacteria in our everyday world I think these sound like a good idea if they really work, and I see no reason why they shouldn't. And I have to admit that I am one of those people who used his phone on the crapper so cleaning it is important.

There are many vendors for them already so choosing a good one may make all the difference. Phone Soap looks like they are very serious about the product.

So, am I nuts to consider spending $100 or so on something like this?

I would want it to have a big enough bay to throw my car keys with their remote in it too, tho no need to do them together...

cybrguy,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Summer

Long Island, NY
"Antiseptic wipes, on the other hand, reduced this number to 4."

Good enough for me without investing in another gadget. I'm not a paranoid person.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Oioioi, they are expensive for what they do. For me this approach would only make sense if I would share my phone with someone else.

Siebter,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I kinda hate to admit it, but I ordered one of these suckers (PhoneSoap). Throwing another $100 at trying to stay safe during this insanity. That which might have seemed crazy before seems to make more sense at this time. I wonder what's next.

I ordered a box of 50 masks the other day. I intend to carry a bunch with me when out and hand them out to assholes who aren't wearing one in my air stream.

I think there is something wrong with me...

Top Bottom