Enano help

kendmatt112

I tried posting this in the enano page but couldn’t for some reason, super new to this site but I’ve been vaping awhile. I have an enano that’s not working, the blue light flickers on and off and it’s not heating up. I tried contacting epic vape for the last few weeks but haven’t heard back. Any recommendations on how to reach them or to fix it ? It seems like the cord wiggles a bit so maybe it’s just not getting the power to the unit. Any suggestions are appreciated thanks!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I tried posting this in the enano page but couldn’t for some reason, super new to this site but I’ve been vaping awhile. I have an enano that’s not working, the blue light flickers on and off and it’s not heating up. I tried contacting epic vape for the last few weeks but haven’t heard back. Any recommendations on how to reach them or to fix it ? It seems like the cord wiggles a bit so maybe it’s just not getting the power to the unit. Any suggestions are appreciated thanks!
@kendmatt112 , Welcome to the forum.

They are historically bad at answering their emails, but it is a great company. I would try calling them directly if you haven't do so.

The issue could be in the cord or the unit itself. Can you see it flash when you wiggle the cord itself or where it attaches to the unit? I used to recommend people picking up a spare cord when buying the nano. This way you have means to determine if you need to send in the unit for repair or just replace the cord.

GetLeft

Is your E-nano second hand or did you buy it directly from Epicvape?

I haven't purchased oodles of items from Epicvape because the stuff I've gotten from them has been real good stuff and lasted a long time, mostly care free. I say this just because I haven't needed to reach out much to them, but when I needed to I always got good service. I guess things may have changed in that regard from what's been showing up in the thread.

If you bought your nano from someone other than Epicvape and you're not under warranty, search the E-nano thread and I believe you'll find tips maybe even images on how to unscrew the bottom to check the cord/heater connections. They may just need a tightening. if it's not that (and the heater isn't damaged in some way via dropping or something like that) then it's the cord.

GetLeft,

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Just seeing this! Please let me know what email address you are using so I can find your email. I am nearly caught up on emails and I don't think I have come across yours.

nadia_epic,
Reactions: DaVapeGuy

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep

Just seeing this! Please let me know what email address you are using so I can find your email. I am nearly caught up on emails and I don't think I have come across yours.
So glad we could connect via phone today! Apologies for the email mixup, I'm glad I was able to sort it out. Thank you as always for your continued support of our small business!

nadia_epic,
Top Bottom