EFS gridded donut, sandblasted and with honeycomb inlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

tepictoton

Aloha,

I am getting ready to move to Spain, and have decided to let go of my EFS bong. I have loved this piece, cleaned it after each use, and it has never seen smoke.

it was a great pair with my MINIVap and solo, and worked like a charm with my nail and BHOLT.

I bought this piece with an FC discount, and will pass the discount on to the next owner. In total (shipping to EU and taxes and so on) I paid a bit more then 300euros.
I will let it go for 280 and I will take the paypal fees and shipping within Europe for my account.

It stands a little bit under 11inch, the glass is 5mm all around, and it stands as solid as can be on its 5inch foot.

It has an owl sandblasted on the can, and has a honeycomb worked section on the buttom of the can. Any questions, just ask.

immelf.jpg
m7f7s6.jpg
219ntag.jpg
ps there is some watter droplets left in it from cleaning...the glass is as clean as it gets, no bubbles anywhere...

EDIT: So i'll do a final price drop and add the trade option, moving on Saturday and still hope to make someone else happy with it.

Price is now 200euros, buyer pays shipment to anywhere they want. I would also be interested in trading for a hydratube or similar watertool

EDIT2: a trade deal is in the making, for now consider it to be 'traded'. Will lock it as soon as the deal is done.

Last edited:
tepictoton,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom