Efficient, hard hitting vape ?

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
You could look at the lotus, butane vaporizer, on demand full convection.
But you have to heat while you hit it and it's to the user to control the temperature.
An mflb would be good to but I would recommend a vapcap over it (I own the two and cleaning and managing the batteries is a pain).

You could also see the sticky brick family :)

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
Doesn't need to be portable? and you don't list a price limit :) I'd go EVO for hard hitting. The main reason I don't have on is that I usually don't go for the monster rips, I think it'd be overkill for me.

I get quite respectable rips out of the e-nano, but it's a fairly narrow bore.

My bigger hitter is Da Buddha, although I think double-barreled e-nano's thru my U adapter does hit even better.

Squiby

1. Efficient
2. Hard hitting
3. Nonsession vape, pick up anytime to resume, so herbs arent cooked when not using

Tried firefly 2 loved it but didnt like stirring

Efficient - Vapcap

Hard hitting - Vapcap

On demand, single use - Vapcap

No stirring - Vapcap

Beautiful - Vapcap

No grinding - Vapcap

No cords, no electronics, no batteries - Vapcap

No soul - Something else. The Vapcap is the vaporizer with a soul.

natural farmer

Milaana
Grasshopper
MistVape Touch
Pipe's Project
Vapcap
Lotus
Vapman
Boundless CFV/CFX
Crafty
Mighty
Flowermate Swift Pro
Solo/Air with a Vapor Lung
Supreme
A few desktops as well

All these could fill your bill... Now if you were more precise on what you want from that vape I could narrow it down a bit... ;)

Baron23

Doesn't need to be portable? and you don't list a price limit :) I'd go EVO for hard hitting.

I agree. If portability is not an issue, then the EVO is VERY efficient and is the closest thing to ripping a bong in the vape world IMO.

I own VapCaps, I LOVE VapCaps, I LOVE Dyna and its main guys George and Matt, and I have no problem in recommending a VapCap to anyone.

But it is not the universal nut that fits every bolt and, in particular, may not be the best primary vape for everybody. Depends on how you feel about manual butane powered vapes. However, VapCap is always, IMO, a great second vape to own. I use mine very often, but also use Enano and EVO very often.

@stinkytofus - By the by, any interest in a log vape? Enano is very efficient, full convection, can run with very small loads (.05 or even a bit less if wanted), and because its full convection no extraction is done on your herb between hits. Hit it, walk away, come back and hit it later....all good.

Cheers

stinkytofus

I agree. If portability is not an issue, then the EVO is VERY efficient and is the closest thing to ripping a bong in the vape world IMO.

I own VapCaps, I LOVE VapCaps, I LOVE Dyna and its main guys George and Matt, and I have no problem in recommending a VapCap to anyone.

But it is not the universal nut that fits every bolt and, in particular, may not be the best primary vape for everybody. Depends on how you feel about manual butane powered vapes. However, VapCap is always, IMO, a great second vape to own. I use mine very often, but also use Enano and EVO very often.

@stinkytofus - By the by, any interest in a log vape? Enano is very efficient, full convection, can run with very small loads (.05 or even a bit less if wanted), and because its full convection no extraction is done on your herb between hits. Hit it, walk away, come back and hit it later....all good.

Cheers
Whats the minimum grams evo takes and max ?

stinkytofus,

Baron23

Whats the minimum grams evo takes and max ?
You can run an EVO with .05 g but I generally run with .1 g of fine grind. I believe you can get up to .3 or so in the ELB without difficulty. You want room in the ELB for the herb to blow around in the air stream.

With the cap on the ELB (cause it consumes some basket capacity), I generally fill to about 1/3 of the remaining capacity...like I said, about .1 grams.

Some guys were saying that they filled the whole ELB up. But I think you increase draw restriction and it may take a bit more to get it going. I rather like to stick to .1 - .15 grams. Gets me very high and gives me the opportunity to decide if I need another ELB.

Baron23,
Reactions: waxdab23

biohacker

@Baron23, i've had the EVO before (and Cloud).... you really think it's a closer experience to a bong snap than the Grasshopper? My GH milks way more than EVO ever did, with better flavour too.

biohacker,

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
If you want free flowing massive rips with the best efficiency, the Evo is the king.

You can put next to nothing in there and it will still get you where you want to go effectively.

biohacker

There are LOTS of vapes like that.....supreme v3...vriptech heat wand...e-nano....sublimator....herborizer etc etc etc.

EVO does nothing special IMO. I much preferred ripping on the OG Cloud.

biohacker,

HD Springer

@Baron23, i've had the EVO before (and Cloud).... you really think it's a closer experience to a bong snap than the Grasshopper? My GH milks way more than EVO ever did, with better flavour too.

This is the very first time I've ever heard anyone make this claim(taste better). And to be perfectly honest I've never used either of them. That's good news to a person(me)that will probably get a gh before I'm done collecting vapes.

HD Springer,
Reactions: biohacker

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
I don't think it's fair to compare anything with the Sublimator. Both in terms of cost, setup, and difficulty of use, that's a WHOLE different world IMO.

Also, the heating capabilities of the log vapes compared to the Evo are vastly different. By all means, those vapes are amazing pieces, but I find it difficult to compare when the bowl sizes and heating capabilities are so different. I can rip the Evo as long as I want and it will keep up.

Here's a quote from @bigmarv999: "I cant think of a way to describe it to you with out sounding like im bashing the enano which i highly dont want to do but think about it this way, if you were combusting, the enano would be like having a pipe and the vapexhale is like having a steam roller.

they both get the job done, but one gets you to were you need to be quicker"

Another thing to consider is versatility. The Evo is a beast for concentrates as well as flower.

Last edited:

Baron23

and @yogoshio

I don't really want to get into a "this vape is better than that vape" debate. We are all different, have differing objectives, desires, values related to vapes, so we are all entitled to our opinions....well informed or otherwise! LOL

So I have a GH also. I do like the GH. I use it almost exclusively with a WP unless I have gone on the road for a long weekend in which case its my travel vape. Yes, I can milk the hell out of a WP with the GH and it extracts very well. And its great for herb/pollen sandwiches (no extracted concentrates are going in this baby).

I tend to baby it as the failure rates on these suckers is enormous. I have had mine for....what, 8 months now and its been perfect.

But yes, I do find the EVO/HT combo to get me the most whacked with the least effort.

I also own an Enano and wouldn't give it up for anything. But on those nights when I really want to knock myself out, kill the pain, and get a decent night sleep, its the EVO (which also does nicely with a bit of pollen in with the herb in the ELB).

Cheers

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
My goal wasn't to say one is better than the other, but to pinpoint the differences in versatility/bowl size/ heating capabilities.

I feel that these differences are incredibly important when making a decision, and when you throw out multiple vapes as equivalents when (IMO at least) there are some decent differences, I want to clarify what those differences are.

If the goal is bong rips, then I'd say the Evo comes much closer because of those differences than the Enano. The Enano is an amazing vape, but the differences are still there.

yogoshio,
Top Bottom