Efficient & Cheap (~150$) vapo for a heavy smoker (Vapolution vs V-Tower??)

jur

Hi FC
Im looking for a cheap vapo (100-150$) that will be efficient and heat up to at least 410F

Right now it seems to me that the Vapolution 2 or V-Tower will suit my needs. Da Buddah is a bit too espensive considering the shipping costs.

Can anyone help me choose wisely? Its a big buy for me, as we dont make much $$ here in east europe ;)

jur,

Seren

Away with the fairies
How about the Arizer Solo? It certainly meets your temperature needs. It's a great vaporizer - it's highly efficient, portable and it produces a great tasting vapour ;) :peace:

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
How about the Arizer Solo? It certainly meets your temperature needs. It's a great vaporizer - it's highly efficient, portable and it produces a great tasting vapour ;) :peace:
I will second what Seren said about the Solo. Portable and efficient and gets the temperature you need. On top of that, it is easy to use and the taste is excellent at lower temps. :2c:

fluffhead,
Reactions: Seren

jur

Thanks guys,
I looked in Solo and its a bit over my budget, I would need to be sure that its better in terms of efficiency then V-Tower and Vapolution, because I dont rly care about portability

jur,

arrr

Can get the solo for $160 from puffitup. Use the coupon code solo160

arrr,

Seren

Away with the fairies
You're welcome Jur :)

I can vouch that the Solo is highly efficient, but as I don't own the other two I'm afraid I can't provide a direct comparison for you. I have noticed however that the prices of these vaporizers vary quite significantly depending on where you purchase them - so it's worth shopping around once you've decided which one you wish to buy. :2c::)

Seren,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I looked in Solo and its a bit over my budget

I see Solos on e-bay for $130 and puffitup.com has them for $160.

I wouldn't consider the V-tower to be very "effecient" as it takes quite a bit to fill the cyclone bowl w/enough to start getting vapor.

Tweak,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
The Vapolution 2.0 is only 99$ with an all-in-wonder bowl and free shipping thrown in if you use the code FC4LIFE when ordering. That is US shipping, so yours would be more. I've ordered it myself, but have yet to receive it. However the reason I ordered it is many trusted sources have told me it is as efficient and tasty as most other vapes costing much more. I would think that you could not go wrong with that one.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I have the Extreme V3, Vapolution 2 and Solo. Get the Vapolution 2 now and a Solo later if you want. I wouldn't bother with the Tower.

jur

I have the Extreme V3, Vapolution 2 and Solo. Get the Vapolution 2 now and a Solo later if you want. I wouldn't bother with the Tower.

So you would say that VAP2 > Solo ? (ignoring the portablity ofc)
I've read through VAP2 thread, I dont think I can handle 800 pages of Solo ;)

jur,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
^^^
it depends on what you want. since you want cheap and don't care about portability, then yes. The VAP2 is the cheapest good desktop vape I know of, and I use it almost daily in spite of the options at my disposal.

Top Bottom