Ed's TnT 420 Asian Black & White Ebony Burl LB Stem Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Belle said:
Hi Ed: hope I'm not late to be in, cause I'm in. Cherie in texas....I bought a beautiful 2 tone amboyna burl in your wysyg offerings> Incidently, I did get an ebony bat to go with that. Anyways that ebony go nice with my launch box. Thanks, Cherie

Hello, I hope all is well, and that you are still enjoying those pieces, thanks your participation as well as everyone's. Thanks for saying hello and pls do holla at me anytime I can do anything for ya!

Good Luck!

Ed's TnT,

kewpcer

I'm in.

Off-topic: Can we special order stems with subtle variations in length and diameter and in different woods?

kewpcer,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
kewpcer said:
I'm in.

Off-topic: Can we special order stems with subtle variations in length and diameter and in different woods?

Hello and thanks for your inquiry, you may always email me with your questions, specs., or ordering info. I am always open to discuss anything with ya, pls do!

I just chopped out some striking Bocote & figured Blue Gum blanks for stems, I am hoping to have these two new species available soon.

Thanks everyone for all your submissions!

Ed's TnT,
First post on FC, my recent acquisition of a Launch Box brought me here to absorb the collective wisdom of this magical place.

I just ordered a Flame Maple stem, I'm in!

thepipesarecalling,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and thank you Pipes, I am putting the chicken in the pot today!

I appreciate the entries, not much longer now.

Ed's TnT,

Brother Brigham

King, Priest and Ruler over Israel on Earth
Wahoo! I'm in...or as Kenny Powers would say:
"You're fucking out, I'm fucking in."

Brother Brigham,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
steiner666 said:
I'm in.

And by the way... have you lost weight? Been hittin the weights lately? ;)

You referring to me? I have been loosing weight, am feeling awfully spry lately, back in my fighting weight and feeling good!

Thanks for noticing!!

Thanks for the entries also.

Ed's TnT,

kewpcer

Take me out. I won one for another deed, and I would feel bad to win again. :p

kewpcer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom