Edibles from mouldy weed?

grokit

well-worn member
Does the cave happen to have a source of dry ice?
If so, make some cloth bags...
If not, I got nothing.

Ethanol is what fungus excretes as a waste product. It would be like us swimming in our own excrement. It wouldn't kill us, but it may turn us into scary glow-in-the-dark underground creatures of the night.

:zombie:

4tokin

These days I just compost mouldy cannabis.
It is not worth the effort to clean it up.

In your instance I would be fronting the seller about it.
I doubt you will get any joy but at least you can convey your displeasure with their product and for them to lift their game.

Dynalowrider

Is mold one of those words that the proper english spell different than the rest of the world, (like colour)? A mouldy is a torpedo in British Military Slang. Not trying to be a smart ass, just learning to spell. Doc

C No Ego

people have used isopropol alcohol to remove mold... soak the weed in it and then evaporate the alcohol..
@Dynalowrider I buy trim molding at the lumber supply to trim out houses

Mold vs. mould
American English has no mould, and British English has no mold. In other words, the word referring to (1) the various funguses that grow on organic matter or (2) a frame for shaping something is spelled the same in both uses, and the spelling depends on the variety of English.

Of course, the spelling difference extends to derivatives such as moldy/mouldy and molding/molding and to the verb sense to shape with a mold.

Australian and Canadian English favor the British spelling, though mold is fairly common in Canadian publications.

Top Bottom